Topics

Come On Now, Don't Be Shy! Att: Kashara

Jerzy Tobin

The bad thing about storms that hadn't blown through yet, was that
they made T'ryn's leg hurt. A lot. Bad enough that he had to use his
cane to move even small distances. Which was enough to put him in a
bit of a sour mood to begin with. But when he had to carry a bunch of
papers across the Weyr bowl because Myholth couldn't be bothered to
fly him across - the bronze was sunning near the golds, couldn't
possibly move didn't you know? - and well, T'ryn was far less than
pleased.

And of course it would be a time when it seemed that everyone was out
and about. Trying not to bump into people meant straying off of the
main paths, which meant there was plenty for his cane to trip up on.
And wouldn't you know, that was exactly what happened about half way
to his destination, causing him to trip, and scattering his papers all
across the ground.

"Oh, shard it all!" T'ryn exclaimed, trying to gather up the sheets
before a wind struck up and blew them away. That would be *his* luck!

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

sailyn2

Kashara was passing through from the Barracks when she spotted the man trying to gather up his dropped papers.

"Here, I can help," she said, swooping in to grab what she could reach.

Jerzy Tobin

Kashara was passing through from the Barracks when she spotted the man trying to gather up his dropped papers.

"Here, I can help," she said, swooping in to grab what she could reach.
"Ah, thank you," T'ryn muttered, gathering up a few more papers.
"Appreciate the help."

He looked up to see a young woman, a candidate by her knots, helping
him. She was pretty, in a cute way, and looked vaguely familiar,
though he couldn't have said where he'd seen her before. In a class,
most likely, when he'd been lecturing the candidates. All their
faces blurred together after awhile.

"I'm not keeping you from anything important, am I?"

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146