Topics

I Still Can't Belive You're a Mother atten: Shalia/Sarati

sailyn2

Sarati didn't always get a whole lot of time away from the Hold, but when she did she tried to catch up with Shalia. Things had been busier than usual of late on both their ends, but Sarati was determined to spend time with her sorta sister/sorta ex-love/sorta best friend. They arrived in the Weyr and Sarati climbed off her green.

((Kabelth, see if Shalia will meet me for a pinic.))

((Do I have to?)) the green grumbled.

((Yes!))

For a moment Sar thought that her green wouldn't do it, then the green called out, ((Mine would like to have a pinic with you.))

Kevin M

Shalia brightened up as the voice sounded in her head.  While not nearly as recognizable to her as Rhyth, or even Foreth, she still identified it immediately.  ((Thank you, Kabelth!  Please ask her to meet me at the Dining Hall?  Or should I meet at your weyr?)) she asked the green as politely as she could.  It was, after all, possible that the other woman already had picnic supplies lined up.

Having young twins did eat up a chunk of her time, even if she tended to leave them at the Creche... or with their father... or grandfather.  Kids were cute enough, although she preferred to enjoy them for a short while and then hand them back to whomever they belonged to, but babies were a lot of work with not all that much interesting about them.  In fact, she'd been on her way to the Creche guiltily aware that she should spend *some* time with the babies (...all the babies in her little family unit, not just the ones she'd birthed, and maybe take Gillyna for a ride...) but happily switched course.
--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord

sailyn2

Kabelth grumbled at having to be more of a messenger (taking after her grandmother), but passed back the messenge quick enough. ((The Dining Hall is fine. Mine will be there soon.))

While Sarati headed to the Dining Hall, she headed to lake to find a spot in the sun. She spotted a Foreth sunning in her favorite spot. For some reason she'd always been tolerated better by the Queen than most, so long as she was quiet and settled next to the gigantic Queen, the contrast between biggest dragon in the world and one of the smallest quite the sight.

Kevin M

The timing worked out well, and Shalia spotted Sarati approaching the Dining Hall as she arrived herself.  She waved at her near-sister and picked up her pace, pulling her into a hug.  "Hey, Sar, it's been a while!"
--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord