Topics

#green Something So Disgustified Attn Foreth #green

Laura Walker

Of course, dragons didn't necessarily *have* to go in the water. They could choose to forgo a bath for a few days. Or, as Ardeth had only an hour or so ago, they could fly that bit further and bathe in the sea.

He had returned; clean, scrubbed, oiled and -- happily -- not green. Feeling pleased with this state of affairs the old bronze settled for a nap, far enough back from the Lake that even getting splashed didn't seem like a feasible possibility.

sailyn2

It might not seem feasible, but Foreth was about to test that. She was a bit irritable, or rather more so than normal, at having to be all green. The arrival of one of her least favorite dragons looking all pristine clean and not green was a bit too much.

Very quietly, she made her way to the edge of the lake closest to the bronze and then suddenly surged forward in the water, flinging green this way and that. She flapped her wings and flicked her tail, too. All an attempt to mar his pretty bronze hide.