Topics

#green It's All Grand and It's All Green Att: Elides/Araseth #green

Jerzy Tobin

((I don't want to!))

Hansith was not in the mood to be cooperative today. Not when the
lake looked like *that*. The small green wanted her bath water to
look like, well, proper water! Not green and slimy. How would she
possibly get properly cleaned in all that muck?

"Hansith. It's safe. There are plenty of other dragons in the water
already, so its safe. Get in so I can wash you."

((But its *GREEN*!)) Hansith protested loudly, more than enough to be
heard by any of the dragons nearby.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Laura Walker

Some dragons had more to worry about than others. Araseth had sniffed at it, and then decided that as it didn't smell it was unlikely to do his (deep, dark, navy) hide any harm. He had been comfortably lazing in the water, but opened his eyes at the loud protest.

((It's fine,)) he offered. ((Feels good once you're in. Velvety.))