Topics

#green Let Us Run A-muck! Att: Kel/Gavroth #green

Jerzy Tobin

When word went around that the lake was now a very green color, and
that the cause of it was mucky algae - harmless as far as could be
told - well, it was bound to draw the attention of the weyrbrats.
What kid didn't like the chance to play in something that would
probably get him at least a bit dirty, and that the adults would
otherwise try to keep them out of? And Ataylan was no exception.

Already there were dragons swimming in it, some more enthusiastic
looking than others, some with their riders alongside them. The boy
stopped short of the water's edge, where a smallish blue dragon and a
boy who looked not much older than himself were also looking at the
scummy water.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146

Laura Walker

It wasn't the green putting Kel off so much as it was the water itself. It took only one near-drowning incident to install a healthy respect for water that could reach over the top of your head and with green clouding the water it was even harder to see the edge where the Lake suddenly became deep.

He lingered at the edge, even as Gavroth splashed in happily.

((It's fine,)) the little blue assured him. ((Not deep at all.))

((Yeah.)) Kel was unconvinced. ((I'll just stay here and watch.))