Topics

To Work, Ducklings! Attn Baby Apprentice Healers #medhunt (Chyltas / Jerronila / Ishkana) #medhunt

Lindsay

Ishkana saw the girl coming towards her and started to reach her hands out as she stumbled. "Hey, careful there," She said with a smile, returning the handshake, "I'm Ishkana. My cousin is around here somewhere too, if you don't mind a third? I don't know if she's paired up with anyone yet."

On 19 August 2018 at 04:09, Cassandra Coogan <Aroloscass@...> wrote:
Chyltas finally got the courage to approach someone, stumbling a little at a rock she didn’t quite see. She put her hand out “I’m Chyltas. We should work together.”

Ooc: she didn’t pick anyone in particular.

On Saturday, August 18, 2018, Lindsay <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
Ishkana was over on one side of the group. She couldn't see her cousin, and she wasn't really friends with anyone yet. She thought she'd wander through the group and see if everyone had paired up or not.

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 at 00:59, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
Jerronila was also looking around, nervous because she still hadn't made any friends.
What if no one wanted to partner with her?
She saw another girl looking around and smiled hopefully at her.
At least she'd redone her braids the night before so she didn't look scruffy.

Rabble Rabble

"Not yet," Jerronila said from behind a big candidate.
"Hi, I'm Jerronila." She said after shuffling into view.

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018, 10:43 PM Lindsay, <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
[...]

Cassandra Coogan

“I’m Chyltas” she answered, pushing her tight curls away from her face in frustration even as she eyed the other girls heads with a sort of jealous awe.
She gave a wry little grin and waved her hand at her left eye “sorry about almost falling on you” she tilted her head at Ishkana. “I’m still adjusting to not being able to see as good.”

On Thursday, August 23, 2018, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
[...]

Ah, that explained the stumble. Ishkana grinned. "Hopefully I'd have been quick enough to catch you!" she said, and reached out hands to draw both girls nearer. "So what are we looking for, do we know?"