Topics

Go Go Team Kregg-Sitting Attn Alyx, Bleon

Laura Walker

With the youngsters hopefully taken care of and not getting themselves eaten by whers or poisoned or something Cremsden turned his attention to the next issue on his list. Namely, Kregg, and making sure he didn't accidentally wind up dead.

Couldn't give that one to the little kiddies. Couldn't give it to someone too experienced either -- someone like Evrand and there might be a sudden outbreak of reporting-up-to-superior. And knowing Kregg that would probably be followed by a terrible outbreak of accidentally being tripped by sticks or something.

Older apprentices then. Old enough to not automatically fold if Kregg suggested something insane, young enough to not automatically be suspicious. And, lucky them, they might even learn something. Cremsden glanced around, picking a couple of likely victims.

"Alyx, Bleon? Job for you two."

Alyx

Alyx looked up from putting on her sun cream, the stopper to the bottle slipping out of her hands, and onto Ardy sitting in her lap. The bronze gave the healer a disdainful look, but turned his attention rather quickly back to preening himself.

"Sure what's up Cremsden? I'll be ready to go soon as  I've got this on."