Topics

Nothing to see here #medhunt #passionberries (attn Chasser, M'ayen, D'vik, Rosk) #medhunt #passionberries

Rabble Rabble

Chasser frowned at the heat and the sun. She had learned quickly after arriving in the south that the sun was an enemy, so wore a long skirt and a tunic with long sleeves whenever she had to work outdoors.
She did miss the days in Forts' laundry, where that was never a concern. 
She sighed and adjusted the cloth she'd wrapped around her hair to keep it safe from snagging in plants, the straw hat she wore to protect face and neck fron the sun slipping as she put her basket down, and decided that she'd best get some of that stew people were lining up for, or she'd work too slowly later.

She ignored a greenrider attempting to flirt with her as she waited, and thanked the person serving the stew with a polite smile. 

She found a nice spot to sit while she ate, and daydreamed, not paying attention to those around her. 

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018, 12:57 PM Rabble Rabble, <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
Ikol understood why guards got sent along with foraging groups. 
It was necessary, even if hearing excited comments about yet another leaf was really dull, so as he kept an eye out he thought about what to have his next Gather dress made out of. 

Plants. Ugh. 
And yet more plants. How exciting.

It seemed that nothing exciting was likely to happen today, so when he spotted familiar berries as the smell of a nearly cooked stew was calling to him, he didn't hesitate to drop them in. 
Everyone would be happier after some passionberries, after all.

_._,_._,_

Alyx

D'vik was idly watching people walk around, getting stew and finding spots to sit, mostly out of the glare of the sun. He'd spread his shirt out on the ground as a sort of picnic blanket. Of course being a large man, this meant his shirt took up a nice chunk of space. He leaned back slowly against the tree, stretching his neck from side to side. It was more than warm, it was hot. With a tired groan, D'vik brought first one foot, then the other up, taking off his boots, and tossing them next to the truck of the tree. He found himself, still uncomfortable, but for the moment put up with it. His eyes seemingly of their own accord followed Chasser as she came, and sat down near where he was. She didn't say anything as she did so, but he felt a burning need to gather her attention.

"Evening. Hot working today, wasn't it?" He called out, keeping his voice pitched softly so as not to startle her.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 7:50 PM, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
Chasser frowned at the heat and the sun. She had learned quickly after arriving in the south that the sun was an enemy, so wore a long skirt and a tunic with long sleeves whenever she had to work outdoors.
She did miss the days in Forts' laundry, where that was never a concern. 
She sighed and adjusted the cloth she'd wrapped around her hair to keep it safe from snagging in plants, the straw hat she wore to protect face and neck fron the sun slipping as she put her basket down, and decided that she'd best get some of that stew people were lining up for, or she'd work too slowly later.

She ignored a greenrider attempting to flirt with her as she waited, and thanked the person serving the stew with a polite smile. 

She found a nice spot to sit while she ate, and daydreamed, not paying attention to those around her. 

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018, 12:57 PM Rabble Rabble, <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
Ikol understood why guards got sent along with foraging groups. 
It was necessary, even if hearing excited comments about yet another leaf was really dull, so as he kept an eye out he thought about what to have his next Gather dress made out of. 

Plants. Ugh. 
And yet more plants. How exciting.

It seemed that nothing exciting was likely to happen today, so when he spotted familiar berries as the smell of a nearly cooked stew was calling to him, he didn't hesitate to drop them in. 
Everyone would be happier after some passionberries, after all.

--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)

Rabble Rabble

Chasser looked up, and took a moment to assess the man as she quickly swallowed her mouthful of stew. 
"Evening, sir, and yes it is." She returned with a smile. *This* man was clearly no greenrider. 
Perhaps a brownrider or even a bronzer.
She didn't have all the rankers memorized like she had at Fort. Perhaps she needed to do something about that, she thought, blushing a little as she took in the very nice view his short being off gave her. 

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018, 2:53 PM Alyx, <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
D'vik was idly watching people walk around, getting stew and finding spots to sit, mostly out of the glare of the sun. He'd spread his shirt out on the ground as a sort of picnic blanket. Of course being a large man, this meant his shirt took up a nice chunk of space. He leaned back slowly against the tree, stretching his neck from side to side. It was more than warm, it was hot. With a tired groan, D'vik brought first one foot, then the other up, taking off his boots, and tossing them next to the truck of the tree. He found himself, still uncomfortable, but for the moment put up with it. His eyes seemingly of their own accord followed Chasser as she came, and sat down near where he was. She didn't say anything as she did so, but he felt a burning need to gather her attention.

"Evening. Hot working today, wasn't it?" He called out, keeping his voice pitched softly so as not to startle her._._,_._,_

Alyx

"Oh, you don't need to do that. D'vik is just fine." The big man said with a smile. He was beginning to feel more relaxed than he thought was normal after such a day, but that was alright.

"You're welcome to share my shade. Sun is brutal today. Glad the day's about over myself."

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 1:41 AM, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
Chasser looked up, and took a moment to assess the man as she quickly swallowed her mouthful of stew. 
"Evening, sir, and yes it is." She returned with a smile. *This* man was clearly no greenrider. 
Perhaps a brownrider or even a bronzer.
She didn't have all the rankers memorized like she had at Fort. Perhaps she needed to do something about that, she thought, blushing a little as she took in the very nice view his short being off gave her. 

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018, 2:53 PM Alyx, <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:

"Evening. Hot working today, wasn't it?" He called out, keeping his voice pitched softly so as not to startle her.

--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)

Rabble Rabble

This was the point where she normally made an excuse and scurried away, but instead she shifted a little closer. 
"The sun is very strong down here," she agreed, her accent giving her Fort origins away. 

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018, 7:19 AM Alyx, <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
"Oh, you don't need to do that. D'vik is just fine." The big man said with a smile. He was beginning to feel more relaxed than he thought was normal after such a day, but that was alright.

"You're welcome to share my shade. Sun is brutal today. Glad the day's about over myself."_,_._,_

Alyx

The accent didn't bother D'vik at all, since he'd grown up near there himself, and knew that now all people from there were bad. He broadened his smile at her, and leaned back, using body language to ask her to come closer, rather than invading her space and chasing her off.

"I'm still not used to it myself, though it's been a good few years. Though at least I rarely burn now."

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 3:14 AM, Rabble Rabble <rabblerabble@...> wrote:
This was the point where she normally made an excuse and scurried away, but instead she shifted a little closer. 
"The sun is very strong down here," she agreed, her accent giving her Fort origins away. 

On Sat, 18 Aug 2018, 7:19 AM Alyx, <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:

"You're welcome to share my shade. Sun is brutal today. Glad the day's about over myself."_,_._,_

--