Topics

Hear Me ROAR (Neffeyn, any)

Mya L. R.

OOC: I'd say this would be happening shortly after the medhunt.
IC:
Light made its first appearance for the day behind the Rim.  The light grew brighter, Rukbat began peeking over the Rim and, with it, a green form appeared from *between* over the Weyr.  The moment the Weyr came into view under them, the green let out a loud bellow sending to any dragon awake to hear her.  {{ATTENTION WATCHRIDER DRAGON...among others...YOUR NEWEST PROTECTORS HAVE MADE THEIR ENTRANCE!  Ar-YOR-ath requests YOUR permission to land and seek out what Evils we'll be facing next.  And don't forgot that name for I'm sure you'll hear it again!}}

Neffeyn cocked his head to one side, hearing every word his green uttered and couldn't help poking her hide.  [[I suppose I only said 'don't wake any unnecessary peeps before we leave...']]  He sent with a hint of amusement before turning his gaze onto the Weyr below them checking out the sights from above.  Many would, no doubt, look different from the ground, but this was their new home.  He'd need to know both from the air and from the ground landmarks.  Though hopefully he'd not be learning them too fast.

{{You needn't worry, Mine.  I bespoke those who were awake...if anyone woke from that anyway...well they must not have been all that asleep.}}  Aryorath assured him as she banked into another circle, falling silent as her attention turned back onto the Watchrider's dragon obviously receiving a reply.  {{We shall now land.  Thank you very much for your hasty response.  Mine, hang on!}}  The malachite green figure drew in her wings, diving down rapidly toward the ground, banking slightly toward a clear spot.  Then her wings snapped open pulling herself up for a more controlled landing.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Cassandra Coogan

Fl’kol looked out at the greenrider pair with a sigh. Nifureeth gave arumble of almost amusement, the bronzes dark hide indistinguishable from the rocks where he was settled in the just dawn light.

((You have my attention Aryorath)) he bespoke in an almost rumbling purr. ((Do see if you can keep it.))

Ooc: well they are Watchrider pair lol.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 7:57 PM, Cassandra Coogan <Aroloscass@...> wrote:
Fl’kol looked out at the greenrider pair with a sigh. Nifureeth gave arumble of almost amusement, the bronzes dark hide indistinguishable from the rocks where he was settled in the just dawn light.

((You have my attention Aryorath)) he bespoke in an almost rumbling purr. ((Do see if you can keep it.))

Ooc: well they are Watchrider pair lol.

{{That indicates you've good taste then, dear Bronze.  We of the heroic variety will be ones to keep an eye on.}}  Aryorath touched down onto the ground and crouched low, letting her rider could climb down, with her tail wiggling about in restlessness.  Despite waiting for her rider, her tense form was a clear sign that it wasn't just her tail that she wanted to keep moving.  She'd just arrived meaning there had to be something that she needed to defend the Weyr against...after all why else would this transfer be happening at this moment?  Her rider had other reason for the move, but they weren't interesting enough to pay attention to.

Neffeyn grinned as Aryorath kept addressing someone.  A bronze by the sound of it, but that was all he really knew about the other dragon.  Patting her hide once more, he clambered down from her back, quick and eager to start seeing the sights from the ground.  The moment his feet reached the ground he was pulling the helmet and goggles off.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Cassandra Coogan

Fl’kol made his way down to greet the other rider, a wry smile flickering across his face as Nifureeth practically preened.
((Now you I will definitely keep my eye on)) he shifted on the rim. ((Mine and I are almost off watchduty so I could show you the best places to observe the weyr.))

“Welcome to Arolos” Fl’kol called out as he came close enough.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 8:31 AM, Cassandra Coogan <Aroloscass@...> wrote:
Fl’kol made his way down to greet the other rider, a wry smile flickering across his face as Nifureeth practically preened.
((Now you I will definitely keep my eye on)) he shifted on the rim. ((Mine and I are almost off watchduty so I could show you the best places to observe the weyr.))

“Welcome to Arolos” Fl’kol called out as he came close enough.

It wasn't an offer to point her toward the nearest evil, but it would give her a place to find the evils herself.  {{That is a fine idea!  I appreciate the guidance and will remember your willingness to help the cause.}}  Aryorath answered Nifureeth happily.

Neffeyn turned in the direction the voice came from, fixing his grey eyes onto Fl'kol.  "Oh?  Hello there!  Are you the rider of the bronze Aryorath is talking to?"

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Cassandra Coogan

On Saturday, August 18, 2018, Mya L. R. <mleesan@...> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 8:31 AM, Cassandra Coogan <Aroloscass@...> wrote:
Fl’kol made his way down to greet the other rider, a wry smile flickering across his face as Nifureeth practically preened.
((Now you I will definitely keep my eye on)) he shifted on the rim. ((Mine and I are almost off watchduty so I could show you the best places to observe the weyr.))

“Welcome to Arolos” Fl’kol called out as he came close enough.

It wasn't an offer to point her toward the nearest evil, but it would give her a place to find the evils herself.  {{That is a fine idea!  I appreciate the guidance and will remember your willingness to help the cause.}}  Aryorath answered Nifureeth happily.

Neffeyn turned in the direction the voice came from, fixing his grey eyes onto Fl'kol.  "Oh?  Hello there!  Are you the rider of the bronze Aryorath is talking to?"

“I am Nifureeth’s, yes.” Fl’kol answered. “I do hope he doesn’t pull her into any trouble. He may be missing an eye but he doesn’t miss much and loves finding out secrets”  he sighed slightly. “I’m Fl’kol.”

--
Member Name: MyaL

Mya L. R.

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 11:13 PM, Cassandra Coogan <Aroloscass@...> wrote:

“I am Nifureeth’s, yes.” Fl’kol answered. “I do hope he doesn’t pull her into any trouble. He may be missing an eye but he doesn’t miss much and loves finding out secrets”  he sighed slightly. “I’m Fl’kol.”

"And with that I can say that 1 of our skills is, apparently, arriving at the right time to meet the best watchrider pair we could!  If she knew that she probably would've told me your names before getting distracted there.  Well met, Fl'kol.  Aryorath and I will be hoping that there are a lot of secrets to find around here.  I'm going to enjoy looking around."  Neffeyn said cheerfully, while cheerfully being too distracted by the conversation to remember that Aryorath hadn't actually introduced her rider by name.

--
Member Name: MyaL