Topics

Hush Hush Whisper Who Dares Attn Zanran #medhunt

Laura Walker

The thing about having non-Healers and apprentices to do all the manual labour was that, while it saved everyone above apprentice a certain amount of back-breaking labour they still had to run around and check everyone was actually doing their jobs right. Assuming that people would at least vaguely know what they were doing was... well, it wasn't a safe assumption at the very least. So it was run check on a couple of the numbweed pots, check on the folk he had quietly looking for a certain plant, make sure no one was about to keel over with dehydration and then trot out to the (unexpected and very welcome) fellis fields to see how things were going out there.

By which time Cremsden was looking rather hot, sweaty and uncomfortable.

"How's it going?" he greeted the first person he came across. Odd that, he looked vaguely familiar but wore Sr Apprentice knots. Cremsden had thought he knew most of that rank pretty well right now.