Topics

Those Distant Males....oh hi, Brother (attn: Fephumith, Kyuuth)

Mya L. R.

Kyuuth normally avoided watching anything new in her free-time.  The Waterfall, overlooking the bowl from the rim, or maybe she'd stare into the water to watch anything that moved under there.  None of those caught her interest lately, the last 2 days found her gaze darting around uncertain where it should be looking.  Today she woke, went through the normal routine with her rider and somewhere in the middle of it she found herself focusing more on the males than she normally preferred.  And she didn't like it!

Once the routines were over she immediately retreated for the nearest thing she could hide under...  Which of course didn't work too well seeing as there was a very limited amount of things she could fit under anymore.  So some tree soon had the green crouched down against the ground at its base.  It was still too small to actually hide her, or the sights she wanted to hide from...

Chirping and wiggling, and her rider being left well behind where he'd not be catching up for several minutes.  She was left to her own thoughts and A'kin sending to her.  [[It's not *bad* that you don't have anything to look at right now.]]  She momentarily thought about informing that she did have something she wanted to look at today, but she also didn't want to acknowledge it *that* much.  Chirping again, she glanced around somewhat pitifully not lifting her head that far from the ground, not expecting she see anything she'd willingly look at right now.  Her gaze stopped unexpectedly on a blue.  His dark hide and muscular form was actually familiar and she immediately perked up at that.

Not enough to straight up much, she still kept herself close to the ground, creeping over toward Fephumith.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Aaron

It took some time for Fephumith to notice Kyuuth approaching. He had been busy thinking of frumpty-shaped things like whers and of spinning straw into yarn and that yarn into a great woven mat that might be comfortable to doze on.

When Kyuuth caught his eye, he slowly turned his head and then glanced toward her. This looked as though it might have been a very fun game! He blew a strong breath from his nostrils and then took in as much of the air as he could. Something was different.

There was a chirping sound, yes? That was Kyuuth. It was a very lovely chirping sound, and Fephumith found he very much wanted to hear it again.

((Hello,)) he greeted her. ((Unless, that is, I'm not meant to have seen you. I can pretend to doze on my mat until you've caught me if you would like.))

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 3:00 PM, Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
It took some time for Fephumith to notice Kyuuth approaching. He had been busy thinking of frumpty-shaped things like whers and of spinning straw into yarn and that yarn into a great woven mat that might be comfortable to doze on.

When Kyuuth caught his eye, he slowly turned his head and then glanced toward her. This looked as though it might have been a very fun game! He blew a strong breath from his nostrils and then took in as much of the air as he could. Something was different.

There was a chirping sound, yes? That was Kyuuth. It was a very lovely chirping sound, and Fephumith found he very much wanted to hear it again.

((Hello,)) he greeted her. ((Unless, that is, I'm not meant to have seen you. I can pretend to doze on my mat until you've caught me if you would like.))

Kyuuth froze mid-step, then shot a glance around, making sure no one else was too close to them, before she scampered the last few steps to Fephumith's side with another embarrassed chirp.  {{It's...not you that I am sneaking from.  You're the safe zone.}}  She cocked her head to one side, thinking about what she'd said a little more carefully.  {{There is nothing in the rules saying I can't pounce the safe zone I suppose.}}  With that said she crouched down, wiggling her tail like she was preparing to spring.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Aaron

Fephumith rumbled happily and extended his wing over Kyuuth. ((I'm happy to keep you safe,)) he said. ((And you are welcome to pounce me anytime you like.))

For a moment, he continued to hum to himself, and then he remembered something else she said. ((What are you sneaking from?))

***

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 3:34 PM, Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
Fephumith rumbled happily and extended his wing over Kyuuth. ((I'm happy to keep you safe,)) he said. ((And you are welcome to pounce me anytime you like.))

For a moment, he continued to hum to himself, and then he remembered something else she said. ((What are you sneaking from?))

{{Hmmmm...}}  Kyuuth made a noise as she cocked her head again, thinking about his response, that sounded somewhere between a chirp and trill.  Lowering her tail onto the ground, she sent it darting around her side so it'd bump against the blue hindlegs playfully.  {{Consider yourself pounced then!}}  The tail withdrew just as quickly with her settling it back down behind her, where it, of course, was suppose to belong.  {{I...I just don't all of those ones seeing me, whichever those ones are.  But you're fine to see me.}}

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL

Aaron

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018, 12:15 Mya L. R. <mleesan@...> wrote:

{{Hmmmm...}}  Kyuuth made a noise as she cocked her head again, thinking about his response, that sounded somewhere between a chirp and trill.  Lowering her tail onto the ground, she sent it darting around her side so it'd bump against the blue hindlegs playfully.  {{Consider yourself pounced then!}}  The tail withdrew just as quickly with her settling it back down behind her, where it, of course, was suppose to belong.  {{I...I just don't all of those ones seeing me, whichever those ones are.  But you're fine to see me.}}

((That was a lovely pounce. Pouncey bouncey trounce.)) Fephumith broadened the sail of his wing and curled his tail about Kyuuth to hide her from the prying eyes of any she did not wish to see her. And he puffed up with pride at being afforded the honor of seeing her himself.

((I will hide you. No one will see you save the ones you want to.))

Mya L. R.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 4:17 PM, Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:

((That was a lovely pounce. Pouncey bouncey trounce.)) Fephumith broadened the sail of his wing and curled his tail about Kyuuth to hide her from the prying eyes of any she did not wish to see her. And he puffed up with pride at being afforded the honor of seeing her himself.

((I will hide you. No one will see you save the ones you want to.))

Other than her tail fluttering about the ground restlessly once that blue wing extended further over her, she relaxed under that protection for the moment.  Only that moment before she was looking around again somewhat less furtively than when she'd not had the protective 'cover' from which to do so.  {{That is most helpful, Fephumith!  Thank you.  Like I think I said, you're a safe zone.}}  She bobbed her head a little bit as she sent that last comment.

--
Member Name: MyaL

Aaron

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018, 21:06 Mya L. R. <mleesan@...> wrote:

Other than her tail fluttering about the ground restlessly once that blue wing extended further over her, she relaxed under that protection for the moment.  Only that moment before she was looking around again somewhat less furtively than when she'd not had the protective 'cover' from which to do so.  {{That is most helpful, Fephumith!  Thank you.  Like I think I said, you're a safe zone.}}  She bobbed her head a little bit as she sent that last comment.

((I am happy, honored to keep you safe.)) Fephumith glanced out, suddenly suspicious of those who might try to steal Kyuuth away from where she wanted to be. From under his wing, if he had any say about it. He sniffed the breeze for any signs of an intruder and snorted before going on to mutter some of his characteristic nonsense, ((Feeeee. Lo hum dee dum dungaree dum.))