Topics

Proddy In A New Land: Attn; B'lys / any chasers

kepheren

B'lys had been trying to put it off...at least subconciously. He still felt out of sorts here in Arolos. The people had been kind enough, even if some of them seemed suspicious of him and the other refugees. He couldn't blame them to be honest but it was still hard to bear. It seemed he had never truly belonged anywhere and then to find out how he had been lied to and abused by the rebels in Fort....that had devastated him.

Now he was in a new wing in a new home and coming to terms with his new life. He still  worried about being accepted of course but it got a little easier every day. The stress had been hard on Numauth but she had been his strength and had supported him in the darkest of times. It was his turn now to let go a bit so she could follow her instincts.

"You picked a fine time to rise," he mumbled, speaking aloud to the green even though she was down at the pens gobbling down a herd beast. She could hear him though no matter how he chose to speak.

((It is time,)) she said in  voice filled with both excitement and desire. ((There are handsome mates for me here. I will fly!))

And with that she did even as he staggered towards the flight room. This much was the same in every Weyr he realized as the joy of Numauth's flight and the lust over took him. He just hoped he was ready for the first rising in a new home.

(Ooc: As I posted in the Ooc board B'lys' green Numauth is rising. The folks who volunteered, or anyone else for that matter can feel free to chase. I just wanted to give him some post time and play about with it a bit so we can see where it goes. :)  )

Kevin M

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM, <kepheren@...> wrote:

[...]

((Numauth rises!)) Rhyth informed his rider, who let out a sigh.

((And I suppose you chase?)) Sh'ain asked, though amusement tinged his mindvoice.  He'd already started towards the flightrooms when the blue made the initial announcement.

((Of course.  She is a pretty green.))

((You say that about ALL the greens.))

((Well, they're all pretty!)) That elicited a chuckle from the bluerider.

((Fly well, love.  Good hunting.))

The large blue didn't respond, all his focus on the green crouched over a carcass.  ((How pretty you look, Numauth!  How fine we'll look twined together!)) he boasted.

Adrienne <adrienne142003@...>

Fioxth liked it a lot at Arolos. Plenty of lovely lady greens, no one around to upset his too much.  Yes perfect and when he heard the call of the green he couldn't resist. He did vaguely recogninze her from somewhere but that wasn't important he blooded a herdbeast beside her ((Fly fast and far lovely!)) he said.

W'ufl felt the familiar feelings of lust soar in his body as he made his way to the flight rooms even with it he did notcie the green they were chasing was ridden by a male! It wasn't tha the didn't like males as much as females he just never admitted it and worse he felt like he knew the guy!

mglady3@...

[...]

{{I chase.}} Beringath announced as he brought his head up sharply, startling Zasaiya into dropped leather straps that she'd been about throw over his shoulders.

"What? Now?" Zasaiya asked, incredulously. Beringath merely gave her a look. "Oh, alright. If you're chasing, chasing. Go on now. Have fun." She sighed. It wasn't often that her blue elected to chase and she'd never understood what prompted him to choose one way or the other. She did, however, know that the only thing to do now is to go along for ride. She patted the large blue's shoulder in encouragement and watched as he dropped off the ledge and into a glide. Then, she turned to make her way to the flight room.

kepheren

Numauth roared a challenge to the dragons who gave chase and climbed ever higher. A green was not as prone to make a flight last as a gold was but she wanted this to take a little bit of time anyway. That would give her a bit more time to flirt after all.

((Too slow,)) she bugled out in challenge. ((You lot will never catch me unless you pick up the pace!))

My but they were handsome dragons she thought. She would be happy to get caught by any of them. All traces of rational thought though were falling by the way side, both for her and B'lys. He had made it to the flight room and tore off his shirt at the feeling of heat and lust rising from his connection to Numauth. Dimly he was aware of other figures approaching but was past caring...other than the need to relieve the pent up passion he was feeling.

(Ooc: I'm out of town for a few days over the holiday. Should be back Monday night or Tuesday morning. Wanted to give each of you a chance to post again if you wish or for others to join in. How many ever we have in the end I'll roll randomly to see who catches her and then fade to black...though I would like to continue the thread if the winner is willing once they wake up after all the fireworks are done. ;) Anyways, I have Rhyth, Fioxth & Beringoth so far but others are welcome to join up.)

Adrienne <adrienne142003@...>

Fioxth climbed higher with the green shifting his weight subtly to move into better wind. ((I am not slow, just merely admiring your beauty as you fly in the air.)) he said he picked up some good lines from his rider. He sped up just a bit not too much he didn't want to take too much energy yet but he did to a fancy flip for her to show off just a bit.

W'ulf was lost to the lust now as he edge slightly closer to the other male. There was nothing but hunger and desire for the other male that was fed off of his brown's desire to have the green.

On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 7:11 PM, "kepheren@..."

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 11:35 PM, Adrienne <adrienne142003@...> wrote:
  Fioxth climbed higher with the green shifting his weight subtly to move into better wind. ((I am not slow, just merely admiring your beauty as you fly in the air.)) he said he picked up some good lines from his rider. He sped up just a bit not too much he didn't want to take too much energy yet but he did to a fancy flip for her to show off just a bit.

W'ulf was lost to the lust now as he edge slightly closer to the other male. There was nothing but hunger and desire for the other male that was fed off of his brown's desire to have the green.

~~~~

A veteran of many flights - not necessarily a victor, but certainly a veteran -  Rhyth knew he didn't have to outfly the green; merely outlast her, and be in the right place when she faltered.  Indeed, the more acrobatics she - and the other chasers - put on, the better for him.  Besides, the large blue couldn't hope to match a green's - or even another blue's - speed and agility even if he'd wanted to.  But staying power... ah, there he could compete.  ((I may not be able to perform fancy moves)) he called out, mindvoice full of scorn for those fancy moves, ((but when I catch you, we will fall forever!))  As he spoke, Rhyth flew above the green, silhouetting himself - and his great wingspan - against the sun.  ((And do you want a pretty flyer, or do you want one who can hold your loveliness aloft?))

Down on the ground, Sh'ain's nostrils flared as they caught scent of his prey, er target, er the green's lifemate.  One hand reached out to lightly caress B'lys' bare shoulder as he and the other riders jockeyed for position around the man.

OOC: Have a good trip!  And definitely willing to continue with post-game coverage *g*

mglady3@...

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Kevin McBrearty <LrdSlvrhnd@...> wrote:

[...]

Beringath pumped his wings hard to match the green's soaring trajectory. He was large for a blue, though he was smaller than either of the other chasers. Still, Beringath knew that greenflights were rarely determined by size and stamina. He caught a rising thermal with his out-sized wings and was able to pull a little ahead of his competitors. {{What good is it to merely fall?}} He called out to the green. {{Come with me and we can soar - soar so high that the entire world can know and admire your beauty.}}

Zasaiya was panting hard by the time she arrived in the flight room, though only part of that was due to the exertion of the run there. Her eyes fastened hungrily on the form of the green's rider as she moved in. Her fingers worked to loosen the top buttons of her shirt as heat surged through her entire body.

kepheren

The lust had pushed any retorts from Numauth's mind. All that remained was the need. Following her instinct she veered this way and then that until by chance she strayed straight into the grip of Rhyth. Her bugled response was one of both defiance and relief as she gave herself up into his embrace.

On the ground B'lys shuddered once feeling that his lifemate had been caught. He too surrendered to the sensation of the moment and fell into Sh'ain's arms in that moment......

(Ooc: thanks for playing along everyone. Sorry for the shortness of the reply. I've been stuck offline for a few days and just trying to get caught up. And with that is Sh'ain still game to continue this after fade to black and deal with a slightly neurotic greenrider? If so just reply here and we'll pick it up from there. Thanks again!)

Kevin M

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 12:02 PM, <kepheren@...> wrote:

The lust had pushed any retorts from Numauth's mind. All that remained was the need. Following her instinct she veered this way and then that until by chance she strayed straight into the grip of Rhyth. Her bugled response was one of both defiance and relief as she gave herself up into his embrace.

 Rhyth bugled his triumph even as he clutched Numauth to him.  He twined his neck and tail with hers, spreading his wings to full extension to slow their descent, keeping the entwined pair aloft as long as possible.

On the ground B'lys shuddered once feeling that his lifemate had been caught. He too surrendered to the sensation of the moment and fell into Sh'ain's arms in that moment......

Sh'ain gasped as he sensed Rhyth's victory.  He pulled B'lys into his arms, kissing him fiercely as hands...

...reached for the curtain.  Move along, move along, nothing to see here, continue about your business...

(Ooc: thanks for playing along everyone. Sorry for the shortness of the reply. I've been stuck offline for a few days and just trying to get caught up. And with that is Sh'ain still game to continue this after fade to black and deal with a slightly neurotic greenrider? If so just reply here and we'll pick it up from there. Thanks again!)

OOC: Yep, still willing!