Topics

(unknown)

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

They walked around to the back of the Weyr where the water lay flat
and glistening and cool. R`tal looked up startled as a brown shape flew
through the air above them before landing with a splash in the pool,
soaking
them all. ((You didn`t think you could go swimming without me did you?))
his
dragon said. ((Of course not.)) R`tal said amused. ((But was the splash
REALLY
nessacary?)) ((you were far too dry for people going swimming))
((So you thought you had better rectify that? thank you SO much!))
Laughing he turned to the others. "Sorry about that. This is Talith, my
brown pest." ((Pest? I`m not a pest!)) The dragon sent a carefully aimed
wave with
his tail to hit R`tal behind he knees, making him sit down in the water.
((Okay, okay, you`re not a pest!))
Jyl stood dripping in the soaking, her long black hair partialy(sp?)
plastered to her face. Ulyenth flew above her and landed in the water
with hardly a ripple, showing off her gracefulness. Pulling her hair
back from her face, Jyl said to the rest, "Well, that's my show off,
Ulyenth," she grinned, {{Show off? Hardly, I'm just showing you how
coordinated I am... but hardly a show off.}} Jylia laughed at that, then
replied ((Well, then, what is your definition of a show off?)) Ulyenth
flicked her tail about in the water thinking, {{One who excessively makes
themselves look good... *I* don't do that.}}

E'ryn had managed to miss most of the soaking, only getting half of
himself wet. Karinth then made another splash getting into the water,
which try as he might, E'ryn couldn't avoid. The most of the water hit
E'ryn, while the rest sprayed everyone else. ((I was already wet enough
from the brown's splash... you had to splash me again?)) Karinth
snorted, {{Wet enough. You were halfway dry!}} Grinning and laughing at
Karinth he introduced his blue, "Well, that's second splash was courtesy
of Karinth. This bothersome blue." {{Ahh, bothersome am I? Just you
wait!}} the blue said, aiming several more waves of water at his rider.
Talith joined with this effort of wavemaking, until everyone had managed to
miss a soaking the first time was wet to his satisfaction. He did however
stop long enough to pay a little attention to the introduction of Ulyenth.
((Shes nice.)) he commented, impressed by the green.
((Interested are you? Well, I`m sure she`ll be proddy at some point while
we`re all at this weyr.)) he rider replied. Deciding that since he was wet
hrough he might as well get on with swimming he launched into a strong
breatstroke, moving easily out into the water.

Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

--- Laura Walker <laura@...>
wrote:

"Great!" R`tal said with a grin. "Are we all
ready
then?"
"I'm ready and so is Lizzeth she's dieing for a
swim."

E'ryn nodded, "Yeah, I think Karinth wants a swim
too."

Ulyenth snorted in Jyl's mind, {{If you thought
you could go swim without
me...you're quite wrong, dearest.}} ((Of course
not, never dreamed of
it.)) "I'm ready, let's go," she said to the rest
of the group.
[...]
Lyla almost got out of the splash before it hit her
"AHHH" Lyla yelled. ~Are you ok??~ "I'm fine, know get
in the water and swim" ~ok~. Lizzeth flew gracefully
into the water making not that big of a splash. Lyla
carefully started walking into the water.

=====
Emily Rose
http://messenger.yahoo.com

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

"Great!" R`tal siad with a grin. "Are we all ready
[...]

"I guess we`re off then." he said, seeing that she was ready. He
looked again to E`ryn and Jylie. "Do you two want to come?" he queried
politely.
Jylia shrugged, "Sure I guess, could use a little swim," she said
smiling.

E'ryn looked at his sister, then at R'tal, then nodded, "Why not? Since
everyone else is going."
"Great!" R`tal siad with a grin. "Are we all ready then?"

Liana Johnson <trytsia@...>

[...]

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor
----------------------------

Sign up for eLerts at:

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/ArolosWeyr
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

"Rightio, if you meet me back here then." he said
with a smile.
Lyla put her suit on and grabbed a blanket so she
wouldn't have to lay on the sand.

wrote:
[...]

"Yes please show me I'm dieing for a swim, I'll just
go put on my suit." ~Finally~ "Yes I'm going swimming
but your not" ~What~ "just kidding"

wrote:
"Yes please show me I'm dieing for a swim, I'll
just
go put on my suit." ~Finally~ "Yes I'm going
swimming
but your not" ~What~ "just kidding"
"Rightio, if you meet me back here then." he said
with a smile.
Lyla put her suit on and grabbed a blanket so she
wouldn't have to lay on the sand.

=====
Emily Rose
http://messenger.yahoo.com

Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

--- Laura Walker <laura@...>
wrote:
"What's your dragons name?? Lizzeth says hi. Have
you
found a good place to swim??
"Talith." R`tal replied smiling. "He`s lazing
somewhere in the sun. But
there`s a place around the back of the weyr thats
lovely for swimming - I
can show you if you want. You two too if you want to
come?" he added looking
to the other two riders.
*Swimming sounds good.* Talith commented
"Yes please show me I'm dieing for a swim, I'll just
go put on my suit." ~Finally~ "Yes I'm going swimming
but your not" ~What~ "just kidding"

=====
Emily Rose
http://messenger.yahoo.com

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

"What's your dragons name?? Lizzeth says hi. Have you
found a good place to swim??
"Talith." R`tal replied smiling. "He`s lazing somewhere in the sun. But
there`s a place around the back of the weyr thats lovely for swimming - I
can show you if you want. You two too if you want to come?" he added looking
to the other two riders.
*Swimming sounds good.* Talith commented

Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

--- Laura Walker <laura@...>
wrote:

"Lyla and that big beautiful dragon right there
is
Lizzeth. Nice to meet you. How long have you been
here???
He shrugged. "A couple of months. I was one of the
first to arrive. Hullo
Lizzeth." he greeted the dragon.
"What's your dragons name?? Lizzeth says hi. Have you
found a good place to swim??

=====
Emily Rose
http://messenger.yahoo.com

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

"Lyla and that big beautiful dragon right there is
Lizzeth. Nice to meet you. How long have you been
here???
He shrugged. "A couple of months. I was one of the first to arrive. Hullo
Lizzeth." he greeted the dragon.

Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

--- Laura Walker <laura@...>
wrote:
After thanking Skylar for her help Lyla sent
Lizzeth
up to the ledge to sun. "Have fun Lizzy." ~I will,
but
don't work to hard at unpacking.~ "I won't" said
Lyla
smiling, "I'll take you swimming later." ~Good~
Lyla started to unpack then she heard dragons
arriving
so she went to the ledge to look at who was
arriving.
R`tal looked up from where he was showing the two
new riders around.
"Hullo!" he greeted, seeing a face he didn`t
recognize - there seemed to be
a lot of them around the weyr at the minute."I don`t
believe we`ve met?" He
held out his hand politely. "R`tal

OOC THANK you Emily! Wonderful person! I know I am
:)