Date   

Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Yvonne
 

F'gan motioned them to circle around him.

"First, take a deep breath. And let it out slowly." 

His voice was calm and kept at a level where all the werylings would have to pay attention to hear him.




Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Mya L. R.
 


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 5:00 PM Ariel Rogers <ariel.aurora.rogers@...> wrote:
K'el felt the explosion rock the Weyr from where he was, leaping immediately to his feet. "Storms, what was that?" He gasped. Alberith heard the dragonspeak that his rider did not, and immediately alerted not only K'el, but every Weyrling pair within the Barracks. ((The Weyr is under assault! Rally, men!)) He bugled with a commanding air, galloping hurriedly to the front rooms. ((Rally and form ranks! Roll call! We join the battle forthwith! Step to it, Mine! Unbar the doors and make way.)) 

He stamped to an impatient halt before the doors, beginning an antsy patrol back and forth before the closed entrance. ((Weyrlings, assemble!))


Q'yon could remember the messes he once made, before Quineth that is.  The green seemed to keep him distracted from being able to accidentally trip over anything, or move too fast, or anything like that.  It felt strange sometimes to make it to laying down at night and realizing he'd not made some giant mess that'd need cleaning up, or apologizing for.  That wouldn't be an issue today.  The boom made him jerk, and jump, causing all the papers he'd been carrying to fly up into the air, fluttering down far more lazily than the rush of thoughts plowing through his head.

Even Quineth swung around in surprise, her tail whipped about behind her.  {{Something went wrong!  Very wrong!}}  She paused as she heard the call from Alberith.  {{We hear you, Brother Alberith!  My Dreamer, deep breath, the papers can wait, we'll be needed.  Alberith is calling for us to assemble.}}

Papers?  Oh, right the papers, that definitely hadn't been the cause of the boom.  Q'yon shook his head vigorous.  [[Assemble where?]]  He asked with another shake of his head, but already took a step in the direction they'd been facing, not quite having processed that he'd not been told where they were to go yet.

{{Not that way!  This way.}}  Quineth gave a silent tug then set off to where Alberith was waiting, soon coming to a stop before him.  {{My Dreamer and I are here.}}

 
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL
Discord: Neffeyn#8723

Virus-free. www.avg.com


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Aaron
 



On Sat, Aug 29, 2020, 16:15 Vicky Orman <vickyorman@...> wrote:
Normally they would insist on going to the Infirmay but Kassia was the weyrwoman, not in danger of anything immediate right now so though he wanted to get her out of there now, he would agree to that.
"I'm going to put some numbing on your head as well," he said. It wouldn't do much aside from stopping the muscles spasming in reaction to pain but he couldn't administer anything stronger until  the situation was calmer. He took the numbweed from Vayka and  administered it. "We'll just make sure your arm is stable as well - how is it?" he asked Vayka.

"I can help carry her," Kodah insisted as he realized the Healers were preparing to move her. Sniffit rumbled his agreement... but then he noticed something.

**Kodah bleeds,** he said, though he did not seem terribly concerned. He showed Kodah an image of his right hip, where blood was seeping into the fabric of his trousers.

"Oh, I'm bleeding," he said, somewhat stupefied. He had not noticed at all, but considering the adrenaline rush, he was not surprised. And since Sniffit was not worried, it must have been superficial... surely.


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Jessica Freise
 

{{ As are we! }} Mertrith announced. Yiyu, white-faced, joined her green and her fellow Weyrlings.

"What can we possibly do to help?" she queried concernedly.

On Aug 29, 2020, at 4:26 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

{{Tototh is here!}} The pale blue came barreling to Alberith's muster and stood with his wings out and eyes rolling red. {{No one attacks the Weyr on my watch, nossir!}}

S'lion wasn't far behind the blue and looked shocked and outraged. "Is it true, what he's saying? Did someone attack this Weyr again?" Memories of that night at Fort tried to surface but S'lion firmly pushed them back.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Ren
 

{{Tototh is here!}} The pale blue came barreling to Alberith's muster and stood with his wings out and eyes rolling red. {{No one attacks the Weyr on my watch, nossir!}}

S'lion wasn't far behind the blue and looked shocked and outraged. "Is it true, what he's saying? Did someone attack this Weyr again?" Memories of that night at Fort tried to surface but S'lion firmly pushed them back.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Re: Healer Coming Through - Can You Take This? Attn Any

Kouga
 

If he'd been trying to hear, the likelihood was that Cremsden would have given himself a headache and still ended up with a garbled message. As it was, the shriek from the baby had most of his attention and his head jerked around, startled by the shout. For a moment he stared at the wher, only just noticing it, trying to assess the danger.
"Was-- was that what that was? Feck." There was nothing, nothing, that
made him want to follow the wher. For a moment he eyed boy and wher
warily. If this was some.. some weird trap to separate him from the
baby, who would know?

"Bitey, go with Arden," he said after a second, and wonder of wonders
the blue firelizard did as he was told, moving to scramble from
Cremsden's arm to Eolus' shoulder. At least he could be reassured that
if the lad tried to hurt the baby he might be doing so minus an ear.
"He'll eh, help you find Margana," he said, reluctantly moving to
follow the wher.

Sniffit bounded off again toward where Kassia now waited with two
Healers and Kodah. Kodah said more Healers was good. This one was...
well, he was probably a Healer. Or else he could go hunting for
another one.<<

Eolus nodded "I think so sir, that doesn't sound like dragon talk and
I know flits can't use words so I would guess that was him as I've
never talked to a wher." he explained careful not to jostle the baby
more than needed as he was already cranky no need to make him worse.
He glanced at the one winged blue disregarding any scratches "Hello
Bitey? And Arden?" he questioned the blue and the baby once the man
had run off "Lets find your Margana." he offered moving out of the way
of the growing crowd and towards some of the dragons who had showed
up.

He spotted a green who was just landing with their rider and moved
towards her "Sir, we need your help if you will!" he called out trying
to rock Arden to help the little boy calm some. Being so unhappy too
long could get them sick if they weren't already and he didn't want
that.

K'del paused in his rush to settle his bag and get in to face the
older male blinking "Erm, yes?" he offered his flow interrupted.

"Can you have your girl try to locate a blue by the name of Zlorenth?"
Eolus questioned after a moment to remember the blue's name and not
just his rider.

"Sure." K'del agreed and Franjeath reached out hunting for the blue.
K'del shifted in place for a moment glancing at his green and the boy
before nodding "I have to go, but Franjeath will help you." he
promised before rushing off.

Eolus was not used to trying to deal with any other dragons then
Ichbith just blinked at the tiny green "Erm hi Franjeath?" he
questioned once more left with a dragonetic not his and a bit out of
place.

{{Zlorenth. I am looking for Zlorenth. There is a boy with a tiny
human and flit looking for him.}} The former TT green called out to
those she could find who weren't already busy. Before reply could come
thou Foreth was keening and she was adding in her voice.

Eolus cringed again at the sound of the keening dragon so close
pulling the baby a bit closer and trying to shield his ears from the
loud noise so close. He knew he couldn't block it out, but hopefully
he could help it so it wasn't so loud to Arden even as he tried to
reach the green dragon. "Franjeath? What's wrong little green? What's
happening?" He questioned while trying to also be careful still to not
disturb Bitey because well that name probably said all he needed to
know about the blue flit.

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Vicky Orman
 

Normally they would insist on going to the Infirmay but Kassia was the weyrwoman, not in danger of anything immediate right now so though he wanted to get her out of there now, he would agree to that.
"I'm going to put some numbing on your head as well," he said. It wouldn't do much aside from stopping the muscles spasming in reaction to pain but he couldn't administer anything stronger until  the situation was calmer. He took the numbweed from Vayka and  administered it. "We'll just make sure your arm is stable as well - how is it?" he asked Vayka.


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:57 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"O...okay," Kassia said. She wanted to shut her eyes again, but Foreth had finally stopped being panic. She didn't want to throw that in again on top of the keening. "I...I need to see Foreth before you can take me to the Infirmary."

((Love, I'm with you,)) she told her lifemate. ((You did everything you could. This is not your fault. This is the fault of whoever did it."


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Yvonne
 

F'gan appeared in the barracks preparred for chaos to swirl in a storm around him. Focusing on the weyrlings helped him keep his focus off the keeping.



On Sat, Aug 29, 2020, 5:00 PM Ariel Rogers <ariel.aurora.rogers@...> wrote:
K'el felt the explosion rock the Weyr from where he was, leaping immediately to his feet. "Storms, what was that?" He gasped. Alberith heard the dragonspeak that his rider did not, and immediately alerted not only K'el, but every Weyrling pair within the Barracks. ((The Weyr is under assault! Rally, men!)) He bugled with a commanding air, galloping hurriedly to the front rooms. ((Rally and form ranks! Roll call! We join the battle forthwith! Step to it, Mine! Unbar the doors and make way.)) 

He stamped to an impatient halt before the doors, beginning an antsy patrol back and forth before the closed entrance. ((Weyrlings, assemble!))

 


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Steelsilver
 

((Oh!)) Merreath startled, and rather than obeying Alberith's summons, the green did her best to hide behind T'elko, eyes whirling in alarm. ((If there's an attack, we have to hide! Quick, someone wish for the chance to get away- we have to protect our riders, keep them safe!)) 

"What in Faranth-" T'elko began, before his dragon's fear reached him and he had to turn his attention to her. "No, it's okay, Merreath, I'm okay, see?" he attempted. 


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Jerzy Tobin
 

K'el felt the explosion rock the Weyr from where he was, leaping immediately to his feet. "Storms, what was that?" He gasped. Alberith heard the dragonspeak that his rider did not, and immediately alerted not only K'el, but every Weyrling pair within the Barracks. ((The Weyr is under assault! Rally, men!)) He bugled with a commanding air, galloping hurriedly to the front rooms. ((Rally and form ranks! Roll call! We join the battle forthwith! Step to it, Mine! Unbar the doors and make way.))

He stamped to an impatient halt before the doors, beginning an antsy patrol back and forth before the closed entrance. ((Weyrlings, assemble!))
((Attack?!)) Buyeath bugled in alarm. ((Who would dare?))

Phyllia was on her feet, wrapping her arms around her blue's neck,
fear very evident on her face. Buyeath remained planted where he was
in response to his Phyllia's terror, ignoring Alberith's call to
assemble. He couldn't defend the Weyr if His needed him more, and her
fear was much, much closer.

((I cannot, Alberith! Mine needs me here!))

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146


Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

 

K'el felt the explosion rock the Weyr from where he was, leaping immediately to his feet. "Storms, what was that?" He gasped. Alberith heard the dragonspeak that his rider did not, and immediately alerted not only K'el, but every Weyrling pair within the Barracks. ((The Weyr is under assault! Rally, men!)) He bugled with a commanding air, galloping hurriedly to the front rooms. ((Rally and form ranks! Roll call! We join the battle forthwith! Step to it, Mine! Unbar the doors and make way.)) 

He stamped to an impatient halt before the doors, beginning an antsy patrol back and forth before the closed entrance. ((Weyrlings, assemble!))

 


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

sailyn2
 

"O...okay," Kassia said. She wanted to shut her eyes again, but Foreth had finally stopped being panic. She didn't want to throw that in again on top of the keening. "I...I need to see Foreth before you can take me to the Infirmary."

((Love, I'm with you,)) she told her lifemate. ((You did everything you could. This is not your fault. This is the fault of whoever did it."


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Alyx
 

Vayky had several bottles of numbweed in her bag, she handed one to K'ren and used the other herself, carefully slathering it over her arm, taking extra care on the area that was broken.
--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Vicky Orman
 

"You're not bleeding, and currently according to Vayka, not in labour so right now, the baby is doing better than you are," K'ren reassured her. He tried to tune out the keening. "You seem to have a broken bone here, and a concussion Kass. Lets get some of the area numbed and you more comfortable."


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:39 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
She shook her head and immediately regretted it with the headache developing. "Please...make sure the baby...is okay." In the background Foreth had switched to keening which was no less ear piercing, but at least she wasn't panicking any more.


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Vicky Orman
 

"Not seen anyone else brought out," K'ren said. "When I got here, Kass had been brought out. Could you have a quick check?"


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:38 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
And there was another Healer running up, Cremsden very reluctantly following the wher to where Kassia lay.

"Sir." For once the title wasn't him being passive aggressive. Some situations deserved a 'sir' "Anyone else injured?" Already he was glancing around, checking for anyone who might have been with her.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:31 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
K'ren was there. K'ren would save the day. For him she tried hard to keep her eyes open. She coughed even as she squeezed his hand and then cried out as her arm was jostled. She coughed again, some light smoke and dust inhalation from the attack creeping up.

"K'...K'ren..."



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Alyx
 

"You poor dears. There we are, here, I've got an eye rinse so you can see better."

Seeing that the weyrwoman trusted K'ren a lot more than herself, she quietly handed it over to him. Then lightly ran her fingers over the weyrwoman's skull, checking for any obvious breaks and hoping not to find any.
--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

sailyn2
 

She shook her head and immediately regretted it with the headache developing. "Please...make sure the baby...is okay." In the background Foreth had switched to keening which was no less ear piercing, but at least she wasn't panicking any more.


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Laura Walker
 

And there was another Healer running up, Cremsden very reluctantly following the wher to where Kassia lay.

"Sir." For once the title wasn't him being passive aggressive. Some situations deserved a 'sir' "Anyone else injured?" Already he was glancing around, checking for anyone who might have been with her.

On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:31 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
K'ren was there. K'ren would save the day. For him she tried hard to keep her eyes open. She coughed even as she squeezed his hand and then cried out as her arm was jostled. She coughed again, some light smoke and dust inhalation from the attack creeping up.

"K'...K'ren..."



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Vicky Orman
 



On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:31 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
K'ren was there. K'ren would save the day. For him she tried hard to keep her eyes open. She coughed even as she squeezed his hand and then cried out as her arm was jostled. She coughed again, some light smoke and dust inhalation from the attack creeping up.

"K'...K'ren..."

"That's it Kass, we're here," K'ren encouraged. "Easy, easy...we'll get some numbing on the arm soon enough. We need to check you over. Try and stay awake. Is there anything else that hurts? Vayka is taking good care of your injuries and she needs to know if you hurt." 


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

sailyn2
 

K'ren was there. K'ren would save the day. For him she tried hard to keep her eyes open. She coughed even as she squeezed his hand and then cried out as her arm was jostled. She coughed again, some light smoke and dust inhalation from the attack creeping up.

"K'...K'ren..."

981 - 1000 of 529243