Date   

Re: Sooo did you just not like me? {M'gil, T'rif}

sailyn2
 

Did someone somehow start saying how much he loved finding out about his daughters and put this young man up to it? But no, the name sounded familiar and he hoped that no one would just make up a connection to him. It wasn't out of the realm of possibility, but he really hoped this man was there in earnest.

"I...had no idea you existed," T'rif said, still a bit stunned at the prospect of yet another child from his past. "It would have been from a flight. That doesn't mean that I don't welcome you into my life or that you're worth any less. I just didn't know."


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Rosiegirl
 

Ko’ssen was in the middle of doing some paperwork in his office when there was a loud boom that seemed to shake everything, sloshing some of his klah onto the hide he’d been working on. But he quickly put that from his mind as the next second Zerenth was giving him updates of {{The Cavern, the eggs are being attacked! The Weyrwoman’s hurt! We must help them!}}

He could feel his bronze rearing up, furious at the attack on the Hatching Cavern and those unhatched dragons. It didn’t *matter* that the eggs were not Zerenth’s, the attack itself was completely unethical! He *needed* to be there to help them. 


Ko’ssen, however, was already standing up at his desk and gave his bronze a very firm [[No! I’m sure the healers are already heading over there, and the guards with whers too!]] Zerenth, who was listening to the calls going out and looking over toward the Hatching Grounds from their ledge, wings half-spread like he was going to fly over anyway, sent his person a grudging {{Yes, you’re correct. I’ve heard the calls. They are going, the healers and wher-guards.}}


Giving his bronze a wave of approval, showing he was glad the bronze was still listening even though he could feel Zerenth’s nearly overwhelming desire to go to where the problem was and help, Ko’ssen said [[Ok, that’s good that they are going. That’s what their experience is. You, Zerenth, you are needed *here* at the Barracks. Our young charges need you to help keep them calm right now. *These younglings* are where our duty is now, to help *them*.]]


Being told that *he* was needed, that gave the bronze something to focus on in the emergency, something other than just sitting there being useless unable to go help at the Cavern. And the bronze quickly settled back on his ledge directly outside of the Barracks. 


Ko’ssen, having settled his bronze into helping, finally got out of his office moments after the boom echoed. Hurrying out of the office hallway toward the weyrside door, he arrived just as several of the weyrlings were assembling by the barracks entrance. Arriving just in time to hear AWLM F’gan’s attempt to calm the weyrlings, Ko’ssen strode forward to lend his own assistance even as he gave Zerenth some instructions. 


The bronze, per his rider’s request, was quickly reaching out to the AWLM dragons sending out a call {{Weyrlingmaster dragons, see to your mentees. Weyrlingmasters, we *need* you in the barracks to assist the weyrlings, both the older and the younger class.}} 


With the call put out, Zerenth himself reached out to the young bronze Alberith who was calling forward all the other weyrlings dragons and in a calm mindvoice the bronze said {{Brave Alberith, you and your clutchsibs stand ready to guard the barracks. I can see that, but as leader you must also make sure to keep those who follow you calm, not to stir them up and upset them. I could greatly use your assistance, Bronzeling Alberith, in keeping your siblings calm and settled. Panicked riders and dragons can get hurt, and the healers are all needed in the Cavern for those waiting to Hatch.}} Zerenth hoped that his play on the brave bronze to assist keeping his siblings calm would get through to the young bronze, which would then get through to all the other weyrlings. 


Ko’ssen, keeping his voice quiet just like F’gan, also raised up his hands to get the weyrlings' attention and added his own voice to help with what AWLM had already directed them to do “Weyrlings! Your worry and your lifemate’s worry are compounding on each other. Take deep breaths and try to calm yourselves, so that your dragons can calm down too. The healers are already at work helping in the Cavern.”



On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 4:41 PM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
{{Not that way!  This way.}}  Quineth gave a silent tug then set off to where Alberith was waiting, soon coming to a stop before him.  {{My Dreamer and I are here.}}

"The best way for us to help," said N'kaer as he joined the assembly, "is for us to form up and wait. We'll keep each other safe here. If we go out looking for trouble, we're bound to find it, and not in a good way."

"Mandath is calling to Reyhoth and Kalineth... and R'kyo says we have the right of it. Weyrlingmasters will come to check on us as soon as they can, but everyone is spread thin because of the Candidate excursion."

"We can form a perimeter here. If anyone is targeting us, too, we'll see them coming before they can touch us." He did not think it likely, but he wanted to give his classmates something to focus on.

"K'el, what do you think?"


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Laura Walker
 

"You did great, you got her out, you can let us handle this bit now," Cremsden said reassuringly. "Let's just check you're all right now, yeah? You able to get your trousers down to show me where that blood's coming from or you want me to cut them off?"


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 10:49 PM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:
"Let me just check you over," Cremsden said, his tone shifting towards the soothing as he approached the man. "We can handle moving her, don't worry, it's going to be moving her without hurting her, we can do that. Can you sit down for me, lad?" And maybe a guard who towered over him wasn't the type of person who might warrant that tone usually, and maybe Kodah was a bit old for that 'lad' but some habits were automatic when faced with a possibly shocky patient. "Were you stuck in there?"

"I..." Kodah thought back to exactly what had happened. His instincts had taken over, so he had to reconstruct the memory purposefully. What did I do?

"I was posted between the temporary weyr and the entrance to the caverns. Far enough away to give Kassia privacy, close enough to come if she called. The structure was between me and the blast, and I was facing away, so I thought... I thought I was untouched."

"I went in with Sniffit to find Kassia and pull her out. Maybe there was something sharp in there that I didn't notice..."



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: And Humpty Dumpty Had a Great...Blast atten: ALL/Healers/guards

Mya L. R.
 


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 3:43 PM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
Opafergon gritted her teeth at the sound of an explosion, "Shard it all!" that sound was one she was far too familiar with any more and she didn't sharding like it! "Ravid lets go!" she yelled even as she grabbed up the gear she has been working on securing strapping it on while running now. Passing Petiner on their way out she nodded in approval of the boy making sure his wher was following as they left.

Ravid followed after his human with a screech as soon as they left the barracks and hit the weyrbowl. A bit ahead he spotted one of the others and quickly reached out to Nevena ((Ravid come! More Come!)) He told her knowing the other guards by site and always willing to reach out and advise them of what was happening when he spotted them. He could hear the other guard behind them, the boy and the little blue, and reached out to the little blue ((Lil blue be gud. Lil blue close!)) he advised the young wher wanting to make sure the young wher was a help rather than a hindrance.

Petiner wished that was not a sound that was so well known, wished he had had more time to train Little Wher before something big happened, wished lots of things, but well those things did not matter right now. He was running as fast as he could trying to keep up and doing rather well except when Little Wher started to fall behind and he had to slow some to make sure the blue could keep up. He would be glad when the wher was bigger and could keep up better. For now though he was just glad that the Little Bundle Of Hide seemed to be focused as the bronze wher of Opafergon. They had worked with her some to try and work on their bond and maybe that was why the blue was following them? He didn't know and right now Pet didn't care.

At Ravid's comment, Nevena inclined her head but didn't look back.  She knew with the other Guards following behind, especially with Whers, she'd not need to keep as much of an eye out for anything behind her.  Instead her attention stayed on their destination, which she was rapidly approaching, she quickly slowed as she came up to the outside of the Hatching Caverns.  With the damages to the Caverns and the dragons around that'd been protecting it, she wasn't about to plunge in to help without announcing herself.  "I'm Guard Nevena.  I'm here to help."


--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL
Discord: Neffeyn#8723

Virus-free. www.avg.com


Re: Sooo did you just not like me? {M'gil, T'rif}

Kouga
 

The man looked oddly like him, but T'rif had no reason to think they were related or had even ever met. The words caught him off guard and he frowned with confusion.
"Excuse me?" <<

"Kiriona my mother told me your name every time I asked about my dad,
she said it was a one time thing she never told me more just that it
happened and she knew it was you. You never wrote to me though and I
didn't know how to find you until my promotion, but thanks happened
and I couldn't try to find you. I never heard anything from you . Did
you just not like me, or did you just not care about your kids? I've
realized some riders don't." M'gil offered mentally cringing at how
badly worded that was. He was a harper and he really should be better
with his words.

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian


Re: A Queen's Panic and Heartbreak atten: Andronda/Foreth/ALL

Laura Walker
 

The pain was in the needing to go to her (no amount of usual animosity would not have been over-written by what had just happened) and not daring to move. To move would be to threaten more eggs, and Talith dared not shift his feet even an inch without knowing where they lay on the Sands. He stretched his neck out blindly in the direction in which it felt as though Foreth should be in, seeking to comfort with touch without being sure of finding her.


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:25 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
There was nothing that could be said at the moment to console the hurting Queen. Her lifemate was in a bad situation and some of her eggs were crushed, at least some of them by herself. She leaned into the mental voices of the sires and Nykantiath, taking rare comfort.



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Aaron
 

"Let me just check you over," Cremsden said, his tone shifting towards the soothing as he approached the man. "We can handle moving her, don't worry, it's going to be moving her without hurting her, we can do that. Can you sit down for me, lad?" And maybe a guard who towered over him wasn't the type of person who might warrant that tone usually, and maybe Kodah was a bit old for that 'lad' but some habits were automatic when faced with a possibly shocky patient. "Were you stuck in there?"

"I..." Kodah thought back to exactly what had happened. His instincts had taken over, so he had to reconstruct the memory purposefully. What did I do?

"I was posted between the temporary weyr and the entrance to the caverns. Far enough away to give Kassia privacy, close enough to come if she called. The structure was between me and the blast, and I was facing away, so I thought... I thought I was untouched."

"I went in with Sniffit to find Kassia and pull her out. Maybe there was something sharp in there that I didn't notice..."


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Aaron
 

{{Not that way!  This way.}}  Quineth gave a silent tug then set off to where Alberith was waiting, soon coming to a stop before him.  {{My Dreamer and I are here.}}

"The best way for us to help," said N'kaer as he joined the assembly, "is for us to form up and wait. We'll keep each other safe here. If we go out looking for trouble, we're bound to find it, and not in a good way."

"Mandath is calling to Reyhoth and Kalineth... and R'kyo says we have the right of it. Weyrlingmasters will come to check on us as soon as they can, but everyone is spread thin because of the Candidate excursion."

"We can form a perimeter here. If anyone is targeting us, too, we'll see them coming before they can touch us." He did not think it likely, but he wanted to give his classmates something to focus on.

"K'el, what do you think?"


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Laura Walker
 

"Let me just check you over," Cremsden said, his tone shifting towards the soothing as he approached the man. "We can handle moving her, don't worry, it's going to be moving her without hurting her, we can do that. Can you sit down for me, lad?" And maybe a guard who towered over him wasn't the type of person who might warrant that tone usually, and maybe Kodah was a bit old for that 'lad' but some habits were automatic when faced with a possibly shocky patient. "Were you stuck in there?"


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 10:31 PM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020, 16:15 Vicky Orman <vickyorman@...> wrote:
Normally they would insist on going to the Infirmay but Kassia was the weyrwoman, not in danger of anything immediate right now so though he wanted to get her out of there now, he would agree to that.
"I'm going to put some numbing on your head as well," he said. It wouldn't do much aside from stopping the muscles spasming in reaction to pain but he couldn't administer anything stronger until  the situation was calmer. He took the numbweed from Vayka and  administered it. "We'll just make sure your arm is stable as well - how is it?" he asked Vayka.

"I can help carry her," Kodah insisted as he realized the Healers were preparing to move her. Sniffit rumbled his agreement... but then he noticed something.

**Kodah bleeds,** he said, though he did not seem terribly concerned. He showed Kodah an image of his right hip, where blood was seeping into the fabric of his trousers.

"Oh, I'm bleeding," he said, somewhat stupefied. He had not noticed at all, but considering the adrenaline rush, he was not surprised. And since Sniffit was not worried, it must have been superficial... surely.



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Yvonne
 

F'gan motioned them to circle around him.

"First, take a deep breath. And let it out slowly." 

His voice was calm and kept at a level where all the werylings would have to pay attention to hear him.




Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Mya L. R.
 


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 5:00 PM Ariel Rogers <ariel.aurora.rogers@...> wrote:
K'el felt the explosion rock the Weyr from where he was, leaping immediately to his feet. "Storms, what was that?" He gasped. Alberith heard the dragonspeak that his rider did not, and immediately alerted not only K'el, but every Weyrling pair within the Barracks. ((The Weyr is under assault! Rally, men!)) He bugled with a commanding air, galloping hurriedly to the front rooms. ((Rally and form ranks! Roll call! We join the battle forthwith! Step to it, Mine! Unbar the doors and make way.)) 

He stamped to an impatient halt before the doors, beginning an antsy patrol back and forth before the closed entrance. ((Weyrlings, assemble!))


Q'yon could remember the messes he once made, before Quineth that is.  The green seemed to keep him distracted from being able to accidentally trip over anything, or move too fast, or anything like that.  It felt strange sometimes to make it to laying down at night and realizing he'd not made some giant mess that'd need cleaning up, or apologizing for.  That wouldn't be an issue today.  The boom made him jerk, and jump, causing all the papers he'd been carrying to fly up into the air, fluttering down far more lazily than the rush of thoughts plowing through his head.

Even Quineth swung around in surprise, her tail whipped about behind her.  {{Something went wrong!  Very wrong!}}  She paused as she heard the call from Alberith.  {{We hear you, Brother Alberith!  My Dreamer, deep breath, the papers can wait, we'll be needed.  Alberith is calling for us to assemble.}}

Papers?  Oh, right the papers, that definitely hadn't been the cause of the boom.  Q'yon shook his head vigorous.  [[Assemble where?]]  He asked with another shake of his head, but already took a step in the direction they'd been facing, not quite having processed that he'd not been told where they were to go yet.

{{Not that way!  This way.}}  Quineth gave a silent tug then set off to where Alberith was waiting, soon coming to a stop before him.  {{My Dreamer and I are here.}}

 
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL
Discord: Neffeyn#8723

Virus-free. www.avg.com


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Aaron
 



On Sat, Aug 29, 2020, 16:15 Vicky Orman <vickyorman@...> wrote:
Normally they would insist on going to the Infirmay but Kassia was the weyrwoman, not in danger of anything immediate right now so though he wanted to get her out of there now, he would agree to that.
"I'm going to put some numbing on your head as well," he said. It wouldn't do much aside from stopping the muscles spasming in reaction to pain but he couldn't administer anything stronger until  the situation was calmer. He took the numbweed from Vayka and  administered it. "We'll just make sure your arm is stable as well - how is it?" he asked Vayka.

"I can help carry her," Kodah insisted as he realized the Healers were preparing to move her. Sniffit rumbled his agreement... but then he noticed something.

**Kodah bleeds,** he said, though he did not seem terribly concerned. He showed Kodah an image of his right hip, where blood was seeping into the fabric of his trousers.

"Oh, I'm bleeding," he said, somewhat stupefied. He had not noticed at all, but considering the adrenaline rush, he was not surprised. And since Sniffit was not worried, it must have been superficial... surely.


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Jessica Freise
 

{{ As are we! }} Mertrith announced. Yiyu, white-faced, joined her green and her fellow Weyrlings.

"What can we possibly do to help?" she queried concernedly.

On Aug 29, 2020, at 4:26 PM, Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:

{{Tototh is here!}} The pale blue came barreling to Alberith's muster and stood with his wings out and eyes rolling red. {{No one attacks the Weyr on my watch, nossir!}}

S'lion wasn't far behind the blue and looked shocked and outraged. "Is it true, what he's saying? Did someone attack this Weyr again?" Memories of that night at Fort tried to surface but S'lion firmly pushed them back.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Ren
 

{{Tototh is here!}} The pale blue came barreling to Alberith's muster and stood with his wings out and eyes rolling red. {{No one attacks the Weyr on my watch, nossir!}}

S'lion wasn't far behind the blue and looked shocked and outraged. "Is it true, what he's saying? Did someone attack this Weyr again?" Memories of that night at Fort tried to surface but S'lion firmly pushed them back.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Re: Healer Coming Through - Can You Take This? Attn Any

Kouga
 

If he'd been trying to hear, the likelihood was that Cremsden would have given himself a headache and still ended up with a garbled message. As it was, the shriek from the baby had most of his attention and his head jerked around, startled by the shout. For a moment he stared at the wher, only just noticing it, trying to assess the danger.
"Was-- was that what that was? Feck." There was nothing, nothing, that
made him want to follow the wher. For a moment he eyed boy and wher
warily. If this was some.. some weird trap to separate him from the
baby, who would know?

"Bitey, go with Arden," he said after a second, and wonder of wonders
the blue firelizard did as he was told, moving to scramble from
Cremsden's arm to Eolus' shoulder. At least he could be reassured that
if the lad tried to hurt the baby he might be doing so minus an ear.
"He'll eh, help you find Margana," he said, reluctantly moving to
follow the wher.

Sniffit bounded off again toward where Kassia now waited with two
Healers and Kodah. Kodah said more Healers was good. This one was...
well, he was probably a Healer. Or else he could go hunting for
another one.<<

Eolus nodded "I think so sir, that doesn't sound like dragon talk and
I know flits can't use words so I would guess that was him as I've
never talked to a wher." he explained careful not to jostle the baby
more than needed as he was already cranky no need to make him worse.
He glanced at the one winged blue disregarding any scratches "Hello
Bitey? And Arden?" he questioned the blue and the baby once the man
had run off "Lets find your Margana." he offered moving out of the way
of the growing crowd and towards some of the dragons who had showed
up.

He spotted a green who was just landing with their rider and moved
towards her "Sir, we need your help if you will!" he called out trying
to rock Arden to help the little boy calm some. Being so unhappy too
long could get them sick if they weren't already and he didn't want
that.

K'del paused in his rush to settle his bag and get in to face the
older male blinking "Erm, yes?" he offered his flow interrupted.

"Can you have your girl try to locate a blue by the name of Zlorenth?"
Eolus questioned after a moment to remember the blue's name and not
just his rider.

"Sure." K'del agreed and Franjeath reached out hunting for the blue.
K'del shifted in place for a moment glancing at his green and the boy
before nodding "I have to go, but Franjeath will help you." he
promised before rushing off.

Eolus was not used to trying to deal with any other dragons then
Ichbith just blinked at the tiny green "Erm hi Franjeath?" he
questioned once more left with a dragonetic not his and a bit out of
place.

{{Zlorenth. I am looking for Zlorenth. There is a boy with a tiny
human and flit looking for him.}} The former TT green called out to
those she could find who weren't already busy. Before reply could come
thou Foreth was keening and she was adding in her voice.

Eolus cringed again at the sound of the keening dragon so close
pulling the baby a bit closer and trying to shield his ears from the
loud noise so close. He knew he couldn't block it out, but hopefully
he could help it so it wasn't so loud to Arden even as he tried to
reach the green dragon. "Franjeath? What's wrong little green? What's
happening?" He questioned while trying to also be careful still to not
disturb Bitey because well that name probably said all he needed to
know about the blue flit.

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian


Re: And the Sun Falls atten: Kassia/Kodah/Healer

Vicky Orman
 

Normally they would insist on going to the Infirmay but Kassia was the weyrwoman, not in danger of anything immediate right now so though he wanted to get her out of there now, he would agree to that.
"I'm going to put some numbing on your head as well," he said. It wouldn't do much aside from stopping the muscles spasming in reaction to pain but he couldn't administer anything stronger until  the situation was calmer. He took the numbweed from Vayka and  administered it. "We'll just make sure your arm is stable as well - how is it?" he asked Vayka.


On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:57 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"O...okay," Kassia said. She wanted to shut her eyes again, but Foreth had finally stopped being panic. She didn't want to throw that in again on top of the keening. "I...I need to see Foreth before you can take me to the Infirmary."

((Love, I'm with you,)) she told her lifemate. ((You did everything you could. This is not your fault. This is the fault of whoever did it."


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Yvonne
 

F'gan appeared in the barracks preparred for chaos to swirl in a storm around him. Focusing on the weyrlings helped him keep his focus off the keeping.



On Sat, Aug 29, 2020, 5:00 PM Ariel Rogers <ariel.aurora.rogers@...> wrote:
K'el felt the explosion rock the Weyr from where he was, leaping immediately to his feet. "Storms, what was that?" He gasped. Alberith heard the dragonspeak that his rider did not, and immediately alerted not only K'el, but every Weyrling pair within the Barracks. ((The Weyr is under assault! Rally, men!)) He bugled with a commanding air, galloping hurriedly to the front rooms. ((Rally and form ranks! Roll call! We join the battle forthwith! Step to it, Mine! Unbar the doors and make way.)) 

He stamped to an impatient halt before the doors, beginning an antsy patrol back and forth before the closed entrance. ((Weyrlings, assemble!))

 


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Steelsilver
 

((Oh!)) Merreath startled, and rather than obeying Alberith's summons, the green did her best to hide behind T'elko, eyes whirling in alarm. ((If there's an attack, we have to hide! Quick, someone wish for the chance to get away- we have to protect our riders, keep them safe!)) 

"What in Faranth-" T'elko began, before his dragon's fear reached him and he had to turn his attention to her. "No, it's okay, Merreath, I'm okay, see?" he attempted. 


Re: Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

Jerzy Tobin
 

K'el felt the explosion rock the Weyr from where he was, leaping immediately to his feet. "Storms, what was that?" He gasped. Alberith heard the dragonspeak that his rider did not, and immediately alerted not only K'el, but every Weyrling pair within the Barracks. ((The Weyr is under assault! Rally, men!)) He bugled with a commanding air, galloping hurriedly to the front rooms. ((Rally and form ranks! Roll call! We join the battle forthwith! Step to it, Mine! Unbar the doors and make way.))

He stamped to an impatient halt before the doors, beginning an antsy patrol back and forth before the closed entrance. ((Weyrlings, assemble!))
((Attack?!)) Buyeath bugled in alarm. ((Who would dare?))

Phyllia was on her feet, wrapping her arms around her blue's neck,
fear very evident on her face. Buyeath remained planted where he was
in response to his Phyllia's terror, ignoring Alberith's call to
assemble. He couldn't defend the Weyr if His needed him more, and her
fear was much, much closer.

((I cannot, Alberith! Mine needs me here!))

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146


Rally The Troops! ((Attn: K'el, Any Weyrlings))

 

K'el felt the explosion rock the Weyr from where he was, leaping immediately to his feet. "Storms, what was that?" He gasped. Alberith heard the dragonspeak that his rider did not, and immediately alerted not only K'el, but every Weyrling pair within the Barracks. ((The Weyr is under assault! Rally, men!)) He bugled with a commanding air, galloping hurriedly to the front rooms. ((Rally and form ranks! Roll call! We join the battle forthwith! Step to it, Mine! Unbar the doors and make way.)) 

He stamped to an impatient halt before the doors, beginning an antsy patrol back and forth before the closed entrance. ((Weyrlings, assemble!))

 

901 - 920 of 529172