Date   

Re: Candidates - Cleaning up the foliage (Devika, Any Candidates)

Alyx
 

Lerian didn't pay too much mind to what the older two were talking about, at least until the gold uncovered his tiny blue flit Star. Who squeaked quizzically, projecting back at the little gold images of squirmy yummy things hiding in the leaves to eat. Even now at a month or so old, the blue was tiny tiny. He always would be. He was much more interested in the tasty things than in the rakes and what ever their silly pets were doing. He was hungry, as he always was. 

"Star, watch out, stay out of trouble." The younger boy scolded the tiny blue, who turned to him and chittered in a disappointed way. He'd been having fun eating strange bugs. Sandy perked up from over on the side where he was dragging at a stick, that might have been just a little too big, so he couldn't quite pick it up. Looked over at the tiny blue who was being scolded.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:44 PM Sharon O&#39;Brien - Aquino <drageach13@...> wrote:
Devika having returned to raking glanced over at Amar as she spotted the bronze now helping.  Unable to resist teasing her gold she giggled "Amar dear you are getting shown up.  See he is bringing more leaves and sticks to the pile."  

Amaranta having reached the small pile reached her little arm out and dropped the leaf before bristling and shuffling her wings at her pet.  She sent her feelings of indignity.  Dev could not keep from laughing.  It was as she was laughing that she heard the leaves shuffle and looking down finally spotted the blue rummaging under them.  Absently she spoke to the little blue "watch it little one, if she sees you you are going to get Mothered."

To late Amaranta had spotted the flash of blue and turning she whipped her tail around to knock the top off the pile of leaves chattering.  Standing regally she sent images of rakes moving and the piles of leaves slowly growing.  

Dev was trying to keep from laughing harder when she heard another speak and looked up.  Her eyes settled on a young man about her age.  A very faint blush came to her cheeks, it was not in her nature to really notice boys but like some of the riders this one was rather good looking even if he perhaps had not fully grown into his own yet.  At his comment on flits she smiled "that is a common thought I believe.  Even the ones that are called smart have their ..... quarks and issues."


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Re: Candidates - Cleaning up the foliage (Devika, Any Candidates)

Sharon O'Brien - Aquino
 

Devika having returned to raking glanced over at Amar as she spotted the bronze now helping.  Unable to resist teasing her gold she giggled "Amar dear you are getting shown up.  See he is bringing more leaves and sticks to the pile."  

Amaranta having reached the small pile reached her little arm out and dropped the leaf before bristling and shuffling her wings at her pet.  She sent her feelings of indignity.  Dev could not keep from laughing.  It was as she was laughing that she heard the leaves shuffle and looking down finally spotted the blue rummaging under them.  Absently she spoke to the little blue "watch it little one, if she sees you you are going to get Mothered."

To late Amaranta had spotted the flash of blue and turning she whipped her tail around to knock the top off the pile of leaves chattering.  Standing regally she sent images of rakes moving and the piles of leaves slowly growing.  

Dev was trying to keep from laughing harder when she heard another speak and looked up.  Her eyes settled on a young man about her age.  A very faint blush came to her cheeks, it was not in her nature to really notice boys but like some of the riders this one was rather good looking even if he perhaps had not fully grown into his own yet.  At his comment on flits she smiled "that is a common thought I believe.  Even the ones that are called smart have their ..... quarks and issues."


Re: Candidates - Cleaning up the foliage (Devika, Any Candidates)

Jenna Cunningham
 

Though he had filed out with the other candidates, rake in hand, to sweep the bowl, Asheran had set his rake aside as soon as he'd spotted a few larger broken branches lying on the ground amid the piles of debris. It was as good an excuse as any to show off, but there was a quietly thoughtful, practical side to it, too - many of the other candidates were younger than him (or girls) and less able to lift heavy things, so he saw it as his responsibility to move the branches while they shifted the leaves and smaller sticks about.

But mostly, too, it gave him an excuse to show off.

He picked up another branch, dipping to settle it across one shoulder, and straightened - tanned, hazel-greenish-grey-eyed, tall, probably ... no, definitely, handsome - feeling unself-consciously like the hero of a Harper's ballad - until the little green firelizard nestled within his tucked in shirt squawked and shifted, peering out above his open, unbuttoned collar. When she found nothing amiss, she reached up, nipped him on the chin and sent him a plaintive stream of images of food, then withdraw. He felt her warm head against his armpit, pillowed within his rolled shirt sleeve.

"Felix," he said aloud to the young flit. "You're dumb."

It was true. One of the images of food she'd rattled around in his head had been a rock that he had, earlier on a whim, drawn the crude outline of a fish on. He'd had to put the firelizard in a headlock, force open her mouth, and wrestle the stone out with his fingers, avoiding sharp little teeth.

"Why don't you go play over there?" He told the juvenile firelizard, even as he thumped the branch down on the largest pile nearby, and pointed toward the various others swooping about - but she didn't budge, only curled tighter against his chest.

So he turned to the candidates nearby.

"I think there's something wrong with my flit."


Re: Candidates - Cleaning up the foliage (Devika, Any Candidates)

Alyx
 

Lerian was glad that chores today was outside. He got so tired sometimes of sitting inside for lesson after lesson. But hey as far as outside chores went he'd rather be doing this than packing firestone bags. Leaves weren't nearly as heavy. Though he was taking it on himself to grab some of the sticks that would be harder to rake and tossing them into the biggest pile.

Sandy, his oldest, bronze flit, watched curiously from a tree branch for a while, trying to figure out what his pet an the others were doing, once he figured it out he 'helped' by grabbing stray leaves and small sticks carrying them over to a smaller pile that a golden flit was managing, and dropped it next to hers with a happy friendly sounding peep, before going for another bit.

Little Star, the boy's younger flit, well he wasn't paying nearly as much attention to what he ought to be doing, and was simply rooting around under leaves and sticks looking for bugs..or anything else that might possibly be edible. Lerian more or less left Sandy to what he was doing, he trusted the bronze to keep out of trouble, but he did keep an eye on the tiny blue who was snapping up bug after bug.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 9:09 PM Sharon O&#39;Brien - Aquino <drageach13@...> wrote:
The group of candidates moved in semi orderly fashion around a section of the bowl.  The group had Weyr clean up today as their chore so were to collect debris be it things left by those passing through, bathing dragons or plants that had decided to drop their leaves or branches.  Devika really did not mind this chore that much.  It was a good reason to be outside, well so long as it was not raining and it rarely was horribly routine since on occasion there was very little to pick up.  

This day it was not the case.  Something had come through a section of bushes and trees and broke off several branches and scattered leaves everywhere.  Rake in hand she moved small piles towards a larger pile that they were creating.  Devika her greyish blue eyes glanced around to see what Amaranta was up too.  Devika sighed when she spotted the gold flit.  

Devika hung her head even as she raked trying not to laugh stating "well at least she is trying to help."  

Amaranta had been watching her pet curiously, she did not see what the fuss was over the leaves.  But since her's and the other's like her's decided they were going to clean them up she dropped to the ground and daintily picking one up started to graciously assist by walking it over to the pile to help.  


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Re: What a mess. (Teyra/I'des)

Alyx
 

"I'm Teyra, and somewhere..under all this muck is Stakarth." The rider looked, exasperated, but not even alittle surprised at the filthy state of the little green dragon.


On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 8:49 PM Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
"Sunstreath there keeps himself clean, mostly." I'des responded with a shrug, ambling over. "Not a bother, helpin' you with your girl there. Name's I'des by the way. You?" 


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Candidates - Cleaning up the foliage (Devika, Any Candidates)

Sharon O'Brien - Aquino
 

The group of candidates moved in semi orderly fashion around a section of the bowl.  The group had Weyr clean up today as their chore so were to collect debris be it things left by those passing through, bathing dragons or plants that had decided to drop their leaves or branches.  Devika really did not mind this chore that much.  It was a good reason to be outside, well so long as it was not raining and it rarely was horribly routine since on occasion there was very little to pick up.  

This day it was not the case.  Something had come through a section of bushes and trees and broke off several branches and scattered leaves everywhere.  Rake in hand she moved small piles towards a larger pile that they were creating.  Devika her greyish blue eyes glanced around to see what Amaranta was up too.  Devika sighed when she spotted the gold flit.  

Devika hung her head even as she raked trying not to laugh stating "well at least she is trying to help."  

Amaranta had been watching her pet curiously, she did not see what the fuss was over the leaves.  But since her's and the other's like her's decided they were going to clean them up she dropped to the ground and daintily picking one up started to graciously assist by walking it over to the pile to help.  


Re: What a mess. (Teyra/I'des)

Steelsilver
 

"Sunstreath there keeps himself clean, mostly." I'des responded with a shrug, ambling over. "Not a bother, helpin' you with your girl there. Name's I'des by the way. You?" 


This Is The Place (Diagir/Ziya/Diagirsk/Vainglory, any)

Ren
 

{No Eat! Ziya's!} The stocky bright gold wher glared at the small green glaring right back up at her, Ziya's paw on the hunk of meat she'd been gnawing at. Of course Vainglory had received one as well, but she'd already eaten her share and now she wanted what her mother had. Vainglory knew better than to pester Diagirsk for his since the large brown wouldn't waste time with verbal accosting and would instead reach out and smack the little green away. He watched the pair with a vague interest as he finished the bone he had, eyes swirling with amused interest.

{No! Glory want, Glory hungee! Mama give.} Vainglory whined and stamped her feet, acting like a petulant child instead of the grown green wher she was. Nevermind that she was arguing with a queen- Ziya was probably the only queen that she could get away with this with. Even so, Ziya was still a queen and she damn well knew it. When her green daughter's whining grew too much, Ziya put her Will behind her words and snarled.

{NO. LAY DOWN!} The queen's order was firm enough that even Diagirsk flattened himself against the ground and swallowed the last bite of bone in his mouth. Vainglory squeaked and obeyed, going still to appease her elder. Diagir himself sat back on his nearby bench even though he wasn't even a wher. Ziya snorted in approval and finished off her piece of meat in peace now that Vainglory wouldn't be bothering her. Diagir sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 

"Crazy whers," he groaned. He adjusted his senior journeyman knots on his shoulder while making sure the Whercraft colors were showing fine. "Ah well, if I didn't love em, I wouldn't have 'em."


Re: What a mess. (Teyra/I'des)

Alyx
 

Stakarth gave the bronze a scornful look and started to get ready to shake some mud off on him, but her rider stepped in first with a (Don't you Dare. Stakarth, really!) The green dragon just snorted at her riders reprimand and turned her head away from the stuffy bronze.

Teyra waited another minute, before carefully getting up and standing in between the two, keeping an eye on her green, just in case she decided not to listen..again.  "You know, I wouldn't turn down a hand. Little brat here loves the mud."

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 4:06 PM Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
Well. That was unquestionably gross. Sunstreath snorted, shifted a little bit further away from the slimy looking green, even as the bronze's motion woke I'des from his doze. 

The rider sat up from his sprawl on Sunstreath's back, yawned- and then did a double take. "Hey!" He called. "You need help with that?"

On Saturday, March 21, 2020, Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
It was late afternoon. Teyra'd taken her dragon and gone out hunting for pretty rocks. Of course the heat had made her drowsy and she'd decided to take a nap in the shade. That was her biggest mistake so far for today. The second was that she was too close to an awful smelling sulphuric mud flat. 

As soon as her rider was properly out, Stakarth slinked off through the trees and into the wonderful feeling, sticky, viscous mud. It felt amazing on her hide and she spent plenty of time rolling and getting a very through coating of the stuff. Until barely a hint of green was left to be seen, and she looked more like a black dragon than the green she was.

Later on, when Teyra woke up, she looked around for her dragon, before sending out a thought (Stakarth? Where'd you go?)

The silence that met that questing thought was...disturbing. And suddenly Teyra knew what her dragon was up to. (Really?? You went and rolled in the mud again?)

Stakarth knew she couldn't hide from her rider and emerged from her mud pit proudly walking back to where her rider was waiting, looking slightly annoyed. ((It feels so good. You should try it, it is so good for your hide Mine.))

Teyra rolled her eyes and eyed the riding straps laying next to her, well yea she wasn't using them on a scum covered dragon, though she wasn't really worried about falling off. As Stakarth came up next to her, she climbed up a little and scraped the worst of the muck from where she needed to sit, throwing glops to the ground. Once it was as...cleared as it was going to get, she gathered all her things and climbed on, trying not to breathe too much.

"Alright, take us home. You need a bath." Teyra told her once green dragon. Stakarth snorted in amusement, raised her wings, flicked, well...most of the gunk off and launched herself up into the air, and quickly between to the weyr's lakeside. She quickly landed in the sand, her feet so covered in mud, and so much mud falling off the rest of her with a resounding splat!, that Teyra couldn't help rolling her eyes as she slid down off of her dragon, only to slip in a pile of the muck and fall to her knees.


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)



--
Sent from my phone!


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Re: What a mess. (Teyra/I'des)

Steelsilver
 

Well. That was unquestionably gross. Sunstreath snorted, shifted a little bit further away from the slimy looking green, even as the bronze's motion woke I'des from his doze. 

The rider sat up from his sprawl on Sunstreath's back, yawned- and then did a double take. "Hey!" He called. "You need help with that?"


On Saturday, March 21, 2020, Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
It was late afternoon. Teyra'd taken her dragon and gone out hunting for pretty rocks. Of course the heat had made her drowsy and she'd decided to take a nap in the shade. That was her biggest mistake so far for today. The second was that she was too close to an awful smelling sulphuric mud flat. 

As soon as her rider was properly out, Stakarth slinked off through the trees and into the wonderful feeling, sticky, viscous mud. It felt amazing on her hide and she spent plenty of time rolling and getting a very through coating of the stuff. Until barely a hint of green was left to be seen, and she looked more like a black dragon than the green she was.

Later on, when Teyra woke up, she looked around for her dragon, before sending out a thought (Stakarth? Where'd you go?)

The silence that met that questing thought was...disturbing. And suddenly Teyra knew what her dragon was up to. (Really?? You went and rolled in the mud again?)

Stakarth knew she couldn't hide from her rider and emerged from her mud pit proudly walking back to where her rider was waiting, looking slightly annoyed. ((It feels so good. You should try it, it is so good for your hide Mine.))

Teyra rolled her eyes and eyed the riding straps laying next to her, well yea she wasn't using them on a scum covered dragon, though she wasn't really worried about falling off. As Stakarth came up next to her, she climbed up a little and scraped the worst of the muck from where she needed to sit, throwing glops to the ground. Once it was as...cleared as it was going to get, she gathered all her things and climbed on, trying not to breathe too much.

"Alright, take us home. You need a bath." Teyra told her once green dragon. Stakarth snorted in amusement, raised her wings, flicked, well...most of the gunk off and launched herself up into the air, and quickly between to the weyr's lakeside. She quickly landed in the sand, her feet so covered in mud, and so much mud falling off the rest of her with a resounding splat!, that Teyra couldn't help rolling her eyes as she slid down off of her dragon, only to slip in a pile of the muck and fall to her knees.


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)



--
Sent from my phone!


Training day... activate! (Tyne/ANY)

Nutmeg
 

OoC: Just starting up something fun and fluffy to flex my writing ability again and shake off some of that dust! Anyone free to jump in if they would like :) I imagine Tyne is a bit of a sight to see with her bevy of flits.

IC: The problem was, she had quickly found, was that having so many voices clamouring for attention was that it started to rub off on on you when all of them were insisting they were incredibly bored and needed something to do. Now. And fearing for the state of her curtains, Tyne had gathered up her things and had ordered the army to meet her down at the lake. It was strange not to have Idri living there anymore but it had come to the point that it was deemed that Tyne was capable of being independent and that it would actually do her good to stand on her own two feet again. Of course it had been done gently so not as to cause chaos but Idri was now a full time Healer and seemed to be thriving as well and with Tyne now having a permanent posse surrounding her, their little quarters had been getting more than a little cramped.

By the time she got herself down there, Bobbin had assembled the flock. Even just seeing them flooded Tyne with an immense pleasure that had been massively therapeutic and beneficial for her progress. They were all sitting there, even the odd and aloof little Aaru although Tyne knew she was only there because Bobbin had told her to be.

"All right, gang!" she called out, setting down the large bag on the shores of the lake. It was a good place for their antics as they were usually far enough away from others to not cause too much of a bother. That and she always enjoyed feeling like one of the animal trainers you always saw at the Gathers. Well, there would be no flaming jumps for runners but she would still have fun. "Who's going first?" It was a redundant question as naturally, Bobbin took flight first, showing the flock what was what as Tyne flung a small wooden hoop high into the air and the Queen easily darted back and forth through it as it fell down before snatching the meat that was tossed into the air as Tyne deftly caught the hoop again.

"Chief! Breeks! Rona! You're up!"

Again and again the hoop went up, followed by another and the flits came, streaks of colour as they flashed back and forth.

"Tubber, you too lazy bones! Zeeti! Fitz! Bitz! And you two as well Song and Dance!"

The only one stubbornly refusing to take part was Cairn, the bronze far too important for something as trivial. Instead he chose to issue commands, trilling at the troupe. Even Bobbin enjoyed the fun, twirling in the air.

--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: Gotta Water the Paperwork (attn: J'hen, Qioyon)

Alyx
 

Nehryth snorted again at the mess the lad was making for himself. ((You aren't helping matters youngling. Take a breath. You're not likely to save anything from the water anyhow.)) After that he stuck his head out through the waterfall and looked down at the young man, tilting his head at an angle, an affection picked up from years of being around his rider's canines. ((Are they really that important?))


On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 2:58 PM Mya L. R. <mleesan@...> wrote:
The papers weren't in his hands anymore.  Qioyon stood there a bit stunned as the realization sank in, followed by another realization of just how many of those papers could be assignments that ACMs, or the journeyman that'd been teaching his craft lesson today, were expecting to be turned in.  So he didn't notice the brown yet.  "Shards!"  He shoved the remaining papers that'd not dropped from his hands aside, letting them drop down onto the sand, and crouched down reaching for the floating pages.  He snatched one from the water, only to toss it behind him toward the dry land without looking.  It fluttered down landing onto some of the still dry papers where it began spreading it's moisture.

All which Qioyon didn't notice because he was still focused on rescuing more of the papers from the lake.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 3:02 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
As usual, Nehryth was sitting back under the waterfall at the lake. It was a prime spot for observing. Something the old brown rather liked doing. Of course part of that was because his rider spent so much time in his weyr these days. Thinking about times gone by. Every so often he'd come out and be social, but more and more his rider leaned on dragon for connection to the world. Nehryth didn't really understand the distinction in it, but he knew he didn't like it much.

The old brown was half drowsing, eyes half shut when movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention. He opened his eyes fully, just as the boy turned too quickly and lost control of his stack of...whatever they were. This brought a wry sense of amusement to the old dragon and he snorted in his amusement, sending a cloud of water droplets flying midway down the waterfall.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL
Discord: Neffeyn#8723


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Re: Gotta Water the Paperwork (attn: J'hen, Qioyon)

Mya L. R.
 

The papers weren't in his hands anymore.  Qioyon stood there a bit stunned as the realization sank in, followed by another realization of just how many of those papers could be assignments that ACMs, or the journeyman that'd been teaching his craft lesson today, were expecting to be turned in.  So he didn't notice the brown yet.  "Shards!"  He shoved the remaining papers that'd not dropped from his hands aside, letting them drop down onto the sand, and crouched down reaching for the floating pages.  He snatched one from the water, only to toss it behind him toward the dry land without looking.  It fluttered down landing onto some of the still dry papers where it began spreading it's moisture.

All which Qioyon didn't notice because he was still focused on rescuing more of the papers from the lake.


On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 3:02 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
As usual, Nehryth was sitting back under the waterfall at the lake. It was a prime spot for observing. Something the old brown rather liked doing. Of course part of that was because his rider spent so much time in his weyr these days. Thinking about times gone by. Every so often he'd come out and be social, but more and more his rider leaned on dragon for connection to the world. Nehryth didn't really understand the distinction in it, but he knew he didn't like it much.

The old brown was half drowsing, eyes half shut when movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention. He opened his eyes fully, just as the boy turned too quickly and lost control of his stack of...whatever they were. This brought a wry sense of amusement to the old dragon and he snorted in his amusement, sending a cloud of water droplets flying midway down the waterfall.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL
Discord: Neffeyn#8723


What a mess. (Teyra/I'des)

Alyx
 

It was late afternoon. Teyra'd taken her dragon and gone out hunting for pretty rocks. Of course the heat had made her drowsy and she'd decided to take a nap in the shade. That was her biggest mistake so far for today. The second was that she was too close to an awful smelling sulphuric mud flat. 

As soon as her rider was properly out, Stakarth slinked off through the trees and into the wonderful feeling, sticky, viscous mud. It felt amazing on her hide and she spent plenty of time rolling and getting a very through coating of the stuff. Until barely a hint of green was left to be seen, and she looked more like a black dragon than the green she was.

Later on, when Teyra woke up, she looked around for her dragon, before sending out a thought (Stakarth? Where'd you go?)

The silence that met that questing thought was...disturbing. And suddenly Teyra knew what her dragon was up to. (Really?? You went and rolled in the mud again?)

Stakarth knew she couldn't hide from her rider and emerged from her mud pit proudly walking back to where her rider was waiting, looking slightly annoyed. ((It feels so good. You should try it, it is so good for your hide Mine.))

Teyra rolled her eyes and eyed the riding straps laying next to her, well yea she wasn't using them on a scum covered dragon, though she wasn't really worried about falling off. As Stakarth came up next to her, she climbed up a little and scraped the worst of the muck from where she needed to sit, throwing glops to the ground. Once it was as...cleared as it was going to get, she gathered all her things and climbed on, trying not to breathe too much.

"Alright, take us home. You need a bath." Teyra told her once green dragon. Stakarth snorted in amusement, raised her wings, flicked, well...most of the gunk off and launched herself up into the air, and quickly between to the weyr's lakeside. She quickly landed in the sand, her feet so covered in mud, and so much mud falling off the rest of her with a resounding splat!, that Teyra couldn't help rolling her eyes as she slid down off of her dragon, only to slip in a pile of the muck and fall to her knees.


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Re: Gotta Water the Paperwork (attn: J'hen, Qioyon)

Alyx
 

As usual, Nehryth was sitting back under the waterfall at the lake. It was a prime spot for observing. Something the old brown rather liked doing. Of course part of that was because his rider spent so much time in his weyr these days. Thinking about times gone by. Every so often he'd come out and be social, but more and more his rider leaned on dragon for connection to the world. Nehryth didn't really understand the distinction in it, but he knew he didn't like it much.

The old brown was half drowsing, eyes half shut when movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention. He opened his eyes fully, just as the boy turned too quickly and lost control of his stack of...whatever they were. This brought a wry sense of amusement to the old dragon and he snorted in his amusement, sending a cloud of water droplets flying midway down the waterfall.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 12:44 PM Mya L. R. <mleesan@...> wrote:
The cloud skimming across the bottom edge of Rukbat didn't keep it from being a rather warm day.  Qioyon had been indoors all day so far though, either for Candidate class, craft classes, or chores, that he'd not gotten to enjoy the daylight yet.  So when it came to work on his papers he just haphazardly grabbed in the general direction of where he'd tossed them onto his cot earlier in the day.  He didn't bother organizing, or making sure they were stack well.  He ended up with his arms full of papers sticking out in various direction, with his chin resting on top of the stack, also holding the pencil he'd put there in place.

He didn't even look toward the pile before he went hurrying for the exit of the Candidate Barracks, striding outside without much pause to think about how he must've looked.  He kept up his stride in the direction of the lake, only half-looking for somewhere to sit since he couldn't turn his head from where it rested.

As he drew near the water's edge, he turned sharply on his heels to follow the water, the sudden turn was too much for the pile though.  The middle slid out from under his chin, the rest collapsing after it along with the rest.  Part of the pile fluttered down onto the sand, with the rest and his pencil landing almost unerringly into the water.


--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL
Discord: Neffeyn#8723


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Gotta Water the Paperwork (attn: J'hen, Qioyon)

Mya L. R.
 

The cloud skimming across the bottom edge of Rukbat didn't keep it from being a rather warm day.  Qioyon had been indoors all day so far though, either for Candidate class, craft classes, or chores, that he'd not gotten to enjoy the daylight yet.  So when it came to work on his papers he just haphazardly grabbed in the general direction of where he'd tossed them onto his cot earlier in the day.  He didn't bother organizing, or making sure they were stack well.  He ended up with his arms full of papers sticking out in various direction, with his chin resting on top of the stack, also holding the pencil he'd put there in place.

He didn't even look toward the pile before he went hurrying for the exit of the Candidate Barracks, striding outside without much pause to think about how he must've looked.  He kept up his stride in the direction of the lake, only half-looking for somewhere to sit since he couldn't turn his head from where it rested.

As he drew near the water's edge, he turned sharply on his heels to follow the water, the sudden turn was too much for the pile though.  The middle slid out from under his chin, the rest collapsing after it along with the rest.  Part of the pile fluttered down onto the sand, with the rest and his pencil landing almost unerringly into the water.


--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL
Discord: Neffeyn#8723


Re: (ADMIN) Starting back up

Jenna Cunningham
 

Swore I had replied to this earlier, but I'm around and game. I'm got Asheran, a candidate, and a crockety old blue rider/searchrider.


Re: (ADMIN) Starting back up

mglady3@...
 

I'm still around, and wouldn't mind doing some writing! (Though work's pretty busy so I might be slow).


On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:58 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
I'm in


On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 4:50 PM Cassandra <dragonmagic16@...> wrote:
I can come back as well :)  Working heaps..someone has to keep the trucks moving apparently :( so I won't be on discord much.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 9:17 AM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
OK, we have a submitting sheet error. I am very very tired and at this point probably introducing more code errors than I fix. Can we hold onto new character sheets til tomorrow? Discussing is fine but work them up in Notepad or something :)

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:53 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
If anyone needs a link to the discord it's https://discord.gg/N8Sa3A

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:38 PM Ariel Rogers <ariel.aurora.rogers@...> wrote:
What a perfect time to get writing again! I'm in!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 11:53 AM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
I am definitely here and ready!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:42 PM Sharon O&#39;Brien - Aquino
<drageach13@...> wrote:
>
> I am game!  Happy and distracting are things I definitely need at the moment.
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 1:55 PM jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
>>
>> Mrroew!
>>
>>
>> However a slight bit of humor that inadvertantly came on another board.
>>
>> So I wonder who was the fool that poked the Mrroew this time!
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 2:47 PM Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hereere tooooo!
>>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 2:24 PM Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I'm around, and interested!
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sent from my phone!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> OC:
>>> Us2007049718
>>> Yvonne 'Bonnie' Day
>>> Awakening Wiki Lead
>>>
>>>
>



--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146





--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Re: (ADMIN) Starting back up

Alyx
 

I'm in


On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 4:50 PM Cassandra <dragonmagic16@...> wrote:
I can come back as well :)  Working heaps..someone has to keep the trucks moving apparently :( so I won't be on discord much.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 9:17 AM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
OK, we have a submitting sheet error. I am very very tired and at this point probably introducing more code errors than I fix. Can we hold onto new character sheets til tomorrow? Discussing is fine but work them up in Notepad or something :)

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:53 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
If anyone needs a link to the discord it's https://discord.gg/N8Sa3A

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:38 PM Ariel Rogers <ariel.aurora.rogers@...> wrote:
What a perfect time to get writing again! I'm in!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 11:53 AM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
I am definitely here and ready!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:42 PM Sharon O&#39;Brien - Aquino
<drageach13@...> wrote:
>
> I am game!  Happy and distracting are things I definitely need at the moment.
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 1:55 PM jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
>>
>> Mrroew!
>>
>>
>> However a slight bit of humor that inadvertantly came on another board.
>>
>> So I wonder who was the fool that poked the Mrroew this time!
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 2:47 PM Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hereere tooooo!
>>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 2:24 PM Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I'm around, and interested!
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sent from my phone!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> OC:
>>> Us2007049718
>>> Yvonne 'Bonnie' Day
>>> Awakening Wiki Lead
>>>
>>>
>



--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146





--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)


Re: (ADMIN) Starting back up

Cassandra <dragonmagic16@...>
 

I can come back as well :)  Working heaps..someone has to keep the trucks moving apparently :( so I won't be on discord much.


On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 9:17 AM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
OK, we have a submitting sheet error. I am very very tired and at this point probably introducing more code errors than I fix. Can we hold onto new character sheets til tomorrow? Discussing is fine but work them up in Notepad or something :)

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:53 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
If anyone needs a link to the discord it's https://discord.gg/N8Sa3A

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:38 PM Ariel Rogers <ariel.aurora.rogers@...> wrote:
What a perfect time to get writing again! I'm in!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 11:53 AM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
I am definitely here and ready!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:42 PM Sharon O&#39;Brien - Aquino
<drageach13@...> wrote:
>
> I am game!  Happy and distracting are things I definitely need at the moment.
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 1:55 PM jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
>>
>> Mrroew!
>>
>>
>> However a slight bit of humor that inadvertantly came on another board.
>>
>> So I wonder who was the fool that poked the Mrroew this time!
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 2:47 PM Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hereere tooooo!
>>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 2:24 PM Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I'm around, and interested!
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sent from my phone!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> OC:
>>> Us2007049718
>>> Yvonne 'Bonnie' Day
>>> Awakening Wiki Lead
>>>
>>>
>



--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146





--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.

8321 - 8340 of 529172