Date   

Re: Training day... activate! (Tyne/ANY)

Nutmeg
 

To most, Tyne was a familiar figure by now - the important difference, she hoped at least, was that less people immediately went "That's former Goldrider Tyne, her dragon is dead you know" in their heads and then nervously edged away because they didn't know how to talk to her. In a sense, her newfound "skill" had given her a sense of purpose and an important one at that. 

As the chattering emotions filled her, Tyne beamed with delight. Boredom was replaced with glee and fun and the warm myriad of colour made her toes curl. After tossing the hoops multiple times, Tyne asked Bobbin to take the troupe hunting whilst she took a break and they swarmed up into the sky, dive-bombing the lake like colourful pebbles. There were other flits nearby too and Tyne relaxed her thoughts enough to let them leak in, feeling warmth on her skin as the echoes of appreciating the sun on hide bled over or the contented, sated feeling of having enjoyed a fresh fish. Oh yes, this was a new kind of solitude right here.

She was reaching into the large bag for the flask of juice she had brought and had just taken a deep mouthful when the she heard the voice. Although she flinched just slightly, the first waves of panic trying to coil about her belly, Tyne flattened them firmly. No. She was having a good day and she was enjoying herself. No matter what her head tried to say. So when she smiled at the Bluerider, it was genuine and tinged with more than a little pride - an indulgent mother watching her brood. "They were screaming boredom so I thought I should get the out before I found every item of clothing torn to shreds." She gestured to the hoops. "I got inspired by one of the jugglers at a Gather - we use them to practice teamwork." She found the request to watch a little surprising. Normally people just made themselves comfortable to watch the show without even asking if she minded. She was surprised to realise that she enormously appreciated the tiny gesture of being asked. "You're welcome to. I've got them distracted for the minute so I can actually stop for a drink myself."

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 2:29 AM Jenna Cunningham <jenna.layne.cunningham@...> wrote:
Sahari dozed on the top of a large, flat rock near the lake, more lizard-like than her dear Oachayth, who splashed nearby along the lakeside, amusing himself with scaring (and occasionally catching) the comparatively tiny fish that darted as vague, shadowy shapes around his legs. Between the warmth from the sun overhead, and the warmth of his thoughts pressing against the back of her mind, Sahari felt that it was no wonder at all that most of her relationships had ended messily over the years. Whatever the various men in her life had been able to provide her - amusement, excitement, catharsis, release - none had ever been able to hold a candle to the simple, sun-baked love she felt right now. Even her distant, grown children, who she'd mostly left to fend for themselves in one weyr creche or another, came up well short when measured against the solid, steady majesty of her blue dragon. She liked them well enough - and liked visiting them, too, when there was a Gather scheduled for the nearby Holds, but they were grown people who often disapproved of their quarrelsome, inattentive mother.
 
She was drawn out of her thoughts by a noise - or, at first, a distinct lack of noise: Oachayth had stopped splashing around, and seemed to be listening too. Then the noise that had startled her out of her idle reverie became more apparent - someone was shouting at firelizards. Well. That wasn't unusual in and of itself. She had never bothered with flits. Too much work, constantly feeding them, scolding them, and for what sort of return?
 
<<That one is teaching them to do tricks.>>
 
Well, good on him. She opened an eye and turned her head, gaze drawn toward where, in the distance, a woman was directing her colourful, flying circus, and amended: Her. The woman wasn't familiar at a glance. Not someone in her wing, then.
 
She closed her eyes again, but felt Oachayth's attention remain on her, and sighed heavily. The warmth of the rock was gone, anyway; a cool breeze had chilled her bones and raised goosebumps along the skin of her dark arms. She sat up and gave her dragon a look. He gazed back, so unreproachable that she had to smile.
 
<<It would be good if you had friends here.>>
 
I have friends. I have... There's that other watchrider, the one we swap shifts with sometimes.
 
She couldn't remember the man's name, or his dragon, and sighed again, conceding: I'll go say hello.
 
Sliding off her rock and straightening her wherhide jerkin, Sahari made her way down the shoreline toward the younger woman.
 
"There's a shitshow if I ever saw one!" She called out good-naturedly, raising her hand in greeting. "Mind if I watch?"
 
And, internally, she added: Said the brown rider to the bronze, ha-ha.



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: (Razelth's Clutch) And So It Begins (Attn: Ysolde/Any)

Nutmeg
 

Yes, those were footsteps she heard coming towards her and for a split second, Ysolde had to ask herself whether she had just done something entirely stupid. But then again, sometimes you had to put out feelers in order to find whether you had made a really bad decision... or whether it might actually be worthwhile. Well, if she was sent scurrying away with a cuffed ear, at least she knew she could send an apology later. Correcting her posture just as Delysia came into view, Ysolde bowed politely in greeting. She could do manners and propriety - her Da had always told her she was good at that.

"My lessons are done for the day, ma'am. I was taking advantage of the clear sky to get a brisk walk in before we were called in for evening curfew." No point in making up some silly lie, she felt sure that if she tried to make excuses that Delysia would see right through it. "I always double back around near the cavern because I have to use the steps to get back to the Barracks." Again, true - it was easy to become a bit lazy with days of lessons and Ysolde found it was good for her to get out and stretch her legs. She wasn't sure why, but she had the niggling feeling that she had to be extremely diplomatic with what she said. No presumptions or little exaggerations. "That was when I saw you rush by, ma'am. You seemed in such a hurry and with it being late in the day, I thought it would be rude if I didn't offer any assistance when I was close enough to do so. I know how much Goldriders have to deal with day to day and you must have a lot more to do with Razelth being gravid. If you don't need anything, I will leave you to your peace - I don't want to be any nuisance or intrusion." Although it was a little prim and proper, it was also apparent that Ysolde was being very genuine with what she was saying - without overtures of sucking up. She *didn't* want to be a bother and would leave without argument if asked... or told.

No, as much as she was more than absolutely positive that the lovely gold was indeed gracing the sands with the newest clutch, it had also occurred to her that if that was the case, maybe the Goldrider wanted to enjoy it first. And if something like that was the case, Ysolde actually didn't blame Delysia. She suspected that if it were her, she'd keep it a secret for as long as she could before getting swarmed by eager Candidates, Rankers and everyone else in between. In her experience, it was usually announced, often by the Gold themselves. There had been no such announcements and if asked, Ysolde knew how to keep her mouth shut.


On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 1:15 AM <mglady3@...> wrote:
A candidate. Of course, it had to be a candidate. Which probably meant that the news would be all around the barracks by supper time, if that. Then again, Delysia thought with a mental sigh, in a Weyr full of gossips - and only some of them on two legs - there never was any chance that something that had been as highly anticipated as Razelth's clutching could have been kept on the down low. At least, the girl was polite and that did help blunt the edge of Delysia's irritation. 

{{She waited outside and only asked if she might help.}} Razelth paused long enough in the course of rolling her newest egg onto the mound she'd prepared for it to interject gently. 

[[Yes, and showing uncommonly good sense for a candidate.]] Delysia retorted tartly, though her mental words lack real heat.

It took only a few more steps to bring her to the edge of the cavern and face to face with her young interloper. By this time, Delysia had managed to recover most of her usual composure. Enough that the question: "Shouldn't you be in class, Ysolde?" when it came out, sounded more like an actual query than a demand.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 2:46 PM Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:
Shells and botheration, it sounded like she had interrupted something. Oh well, too late for it now. Quickly she smoothed down her tunic and straightened up, tucking any loose strands of hair behind her ears in case an angry Goldrider rounded the corner ready to cuff her on the ear. "No one important, ma'am - just a Candidate. I was passing by as you rushed past. I'm Candidate Ysolde. Because I was so close I wanted to see if you needed anything. That's all."

Ysolde's voice was light, but polite and deferential. There was no wheedling or brown-nosing there, just polite calmness as Ysolde waited for what was to happen next - whether it was full Goldrider fury or... something else. She had never met Delysia close up, only seen from afar but she had to admit, there was something admirable about her and if she got a chance for an up close encounter, well, she'd learn everything she could from her. Even if she was also a bit on the scary side.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 9:21 PM <mglady3@...> wrote:
"Who's there?" Delysia said sharply, spinning to confront the speaker. Of course there was nobody there - it was only the funny acoustics of the cavern that made it sound as if someone had been speaking right behind her. In all fairness, perhaps Delysia should not have been startled. In a weyr of several hundred people, it would have been surprising indeed if someone *hadn't* seen her rush to the hatching caverns and come the obvious conclusion. But Delysia had just been startled out of a very nice moment with Razelth, darn it, and wasn't in any frame of mind to be fair.

"Identify yourself." She ordered, in something closer to her usual coolly courteous tones, as she moved to give herself line of sight on the cavern entrance.


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 1:04 PM Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:
It was pure happenstance that she had been so close to the Hatching Caverns when the familiar (and somewhat terrifying) shape of Goldrider Delysia had whirled past her. Ysolde had been enjoying a brisk stroll around the Weyr before the Candidates were called to curfew. Feeling like a sneak, she had crept along the wall until she was at the mouth to the Cavern. It didn't take a genius as to what was going on, the Weyr had been abuzz with quiet joy ever since Razelth had flown.

But Delysia was formidable in her own right and Ysolde didn't want to end up in anyone's bad graces. Least of all hers. But she sensed an opportunity here.

"Mistress?" she called tentatively but the acoustics of the Cavern carried her voice clearly. "Mistress Delysia, I haven't come in and I don't want to disturb you... but can I bring anything to you... or to your Razelth? I know you're busy... I just want to help if I can."

OoC: Feel free to either tell her off heartily or to make her a personal skivvy :P

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 7:17 PM <mglady3@...> wrote:
They say that the job of a goldrider comes with a lot of paper work...and they'd be right. But Delysia has never minded doing paper work. In fact, there's something soothing about the act of dotting her i's and crossing her t's that makes it the perfect way to wind down from a hectic day. She had her essentially supplies laid out before her, pen and ink on the left, a cup of klah on her right (watered down, of course, being late in the day). More importantly - and she was rather proud of this particular arrangement - she had her desk in just the right position for her to glance out the window and be greeted by the sight of her beloved Razelth sunning at her customary spot on the Weyr rim. 

Speaking of which...where was Razelth? Delysia frowned out the window at the conspicuously gold-free rim and tried to recall the last she'd caught sight of her young dragon. Had to have been before that kafuffle in the Lower Caverns - she'd been far too busy sorting that out to have had any time to stare out windows. She reached out with her thoughts, seeking the touch of a familiar mind.

Abruptly she stood, and banged out of her office with such rapidity that she startled an exclamation from a passing rider. 

[[You started without me!]] she accused, facing her young queen across mounds of golden sand.

{{You were busy.}} Razelth replied distractedly, as she gently piled sand into place around a shimmering blue sphere. {{And I had things well in hand. Besides I...ooo...}} She stiffened, her body momentarily rigid with concentration and strain. A few moments later, a steel gray sphere slipped down to join its brethren on the sands. 

"May I?" Delysia breathed, her ire forgotten in the wonder of the moment. She stepped forward and examined the new egg, taking care to keep her hands at her side. When she glanced up again, there was a soft smile on her face - an expression unrecognizable by all but a very small, select few. "We really are doing this, aren't we?" She said softly, her voice full of wonder, pride, trepidation, and a world of other things.



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: Candidates - Cleaning up the foliage (Devika, Any Candidates)

Sharon O'Brien - Aquino
 

Devika gave a gentle smile as Asheran stated the blue was not his but then pulled a green out of his shirt.  She watched the green as she left his arm for a tree.  Her smile could not help but grow as she watched the somewhat wobbly flight of the green.  It had always given her comfort that her issues with her willful gold were no different than many others issues with their flits.  

On the ground Amar looked horrified sitting up and raising her wings at the idea of eating bugs.  Looking at the tiny blue she sent images of lovely, juicy fish or a delicately cut piece of meat that her's would feed her.  

Turning from the green now in the tree she looked over at Lerian glancing at her gold before giving him a patient smile "pardon her, she believes that all flits should learn things she believes to be right.  Not that she is right."  The gold dropped back her front legs back to the ground before turning to hiss at her's.  Dev ignored her.  Put off that her's would think such a thing the gold set back to her, nearly helping ways.  Spotting a brown that seemed to have it right she gave a warbling approving sound as she moved to pick up another leaf for the pile.

Devika hearing Rennitz's comment her greyish blue eyes lite up "it does at least make for a little help and can at times keep the mood light.  Not that I can really say mine is helping all that much."  There was a light chuckle to her words.  She knew Amar had the best of intentions but the sometimes dainty nature of her gold that she hide behind a monstrous attitude was not all that helpful for dirty type work."  

Even as she spoke Devika realized she recognized more of the other candidates when she could remember names.  A few she knew had also been long term candidates but for so many years she had stayed in the background that she really had not made any friends.  Returning to her work she turned to start moving debris from the next patch of the bowl.  


Re: Bathtime (att S'tinas/ any)

Steelsilver
 

I'des snorted, even as Sunstreath gave both riders an arch look and leaped upward, flapping mightily, to go sun himself on the Rim. "You're talking to the eternal dragondrudge here." He joked. "My Sunstreath is very particular. About everything. I'm I'des, by the way. Pleased to meetcha."


On Sunday, March 22, 2020, Kate Polsom via Groups.Io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
“He has a tendency to be a butt,” S’tinas said with a grin, “He likes to come in with a flourish. I’m S’tinas and that’s Lepturuth.” 

Lepturuth raised a wing in greeting before resting into the water. 

“Make sure you get nice and wet,” S’tinas called out to the bronze.


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, March 22, 2020, 9:14 PM, Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:

"No problem." I'des chirped, though the bronze rider was significantly wetter. "Who doesn't want a second bath?"

He gave a grin and wave, patting Sunstreath with his other hand. "All done, Sunny. Go ahead and go pose somewhere."  

On Sunday, March 22, 2020, Kate Polsom via Groups.Io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
S'tinas was hauling the normal bathtime stuff to the Lake. He knew Lepturuth was around, could feel the amusement in his bronze. He looked in the blue sky, watching for the bronze. 

**You aren't going to catch me unawares again.** S'tinas thought to his dragon and grinned when he felt the amusement of his bronze.

Lepturuth came into view and drove towards the Lake, landing with a spectacular splash, sending a good wave towards the shore.

"Well, people are probably used to you," S'tinas said outloud this time, and then called towards the others on shore, "Sorry for the wave!" 



--
Sent from my phone!



--
Sent from my phone!


Re: Bathtime (att S'tinas/ any)

Kate Polsom
 

“He has a tendency to be a butt,” S’tinas said with a grin, “He likes to come in with a flourish. I’m S’tinas and that’s Lepturuth.” 

Lepturuth raised a wing in greeting before resting into the water. 

“Make sure you get nice and wet,” S’tinas called out to the bronze.


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, March 22, 2020, 9:14 PM, Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:

"No problem." I'des chirped, though the bronze rider was significantly wetter. "Who doesn't want a second bath?"

He gave a grin and wave, patting Sunstreath with his other hand. "All done, Sunny. Go ahead and go pose somewhere."  

On Sunday, March 22, 2020, Kate Polsom via Groups.Io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
S'tinas was hauling the normal bathtime stuff to the Lake. He knew Lepturuth was around, could feel the amusement in his bronze. He looked in the blue sky, watching for the bronze. 

**You aren't going to catch me unawares again.** S'tinas thought to his dragon and grinned when he felt the amusement of his bronze.

Lepturuth came into view and drove towards the Lake, landing with a spectacular splash, sending a good wave towards the shore.

"Well, people are probably used to you," S'tinas said outloud this time, and then called towards the others on shore, "Sorry for the wave!" 



--
Sent from my phone!


Re: Bathtime (att S'tinas/ any)

Steelsilver
 

"No problem." I'des chirped, though the bronze rider was significantly wetter. "Who doesn't want a second bath?"

He gave a grin and wave, patting Sunstreath with his other hand. "All done, Sunny. Go ahead and go pose somewhere."  


On Sunday, March 22, 2020, Kate Polsom via Groups.Io <kia1983_2003=yahoo.ca@groups.io> wrote:
S'tinas was hauling the normal bathtime stuff to the Lake. He knew Lepturuth was around, could feel the amusement in his bronze. He looked in the blue sky, watching for the bronze. 

**You aren't going to catch me unawares again.** S'tinas thought to his dragon and grinned when he felt the amusement of his bronze.

Lepturuth came into view and drove towards the Lake, landing with a spectacular splash, sending a good wave towards the shore.

"Well, people are probably used to you," S'tinas said outloud this time, and then called towards the others on shore, "Sorry for the wave!" 



--
Sent from my phone!


Bathtime (att S'tinas/ any)

Kate Polsom
 

S'tinas was hauling the normal bathtime stuff to the Lake. He knew Lepturuth was around, could feel the amusement in his bronze. He looked in the blue sky, watching for the bronze. 

**You aren't going to catch me unawares again.** S'tinas thought to his dragon and grinned when he felt the amusement of his bronze.

Lepturuth came into view and drove towards the Lake, landing with a spectacular splash, sending a good wave towards the shore.

"Well, people are probably used to you," S'tinas said outloud this time, and then called towards the others on shore, "Sorry for the wave!" 


Re: Training day... activate! (Tyne/ANY)

Jenna Cunningham
 

Sahari dozed on the top of a large, flat rock near the lake, more lizard-like than her dear Oachayth, who splashed nearby along the lakeside, amusing himself with scaring (and occasionally catching) the comparatively tiny fish that darted as vague, shadowy shapes around his legs. Between the warmth from the sun overhead, and the warmth of his thoughts pressing against the back of her mind, Sahari felt that it was no wonder at all that most of her relationships had ended messily over the years. Whatever the various men in her life had been able to provide her - amusement, excitement, catharsis, release - none had ever been able to hold a candle to the simple, sun-baked love she felt right now. Even her distant, grown children, who she'd mostly left to fend for themselves in one weyr creche or another, came up well short when measured against the solid, steady majesty of her blue dragon. She liked them well enough - and liked visiting them, too, when there was a Gather scheduled for the nearby Holds, but they were grown people who often disapproved of their quarrelsome, inattentive mother.
 
She was drawn out of her thoughts by a noise - or, at first, a distinct lack of noise: Oachayth had stopped splashing around, and seemed to be listening too. Then the noise that had startled her out of her idle reverie became more apparent - someone was shouting at firelizards. Well. That wasn't unusual in and of itself. She had never bothered with flits. Too much work, constantly feeding them, scolding them, and for what sort of return?
 
<<That one is teaching them to do tricks.>>
 
Well, good on him. She opened an eye and turned her head, gaze drawn toward where, in the distance, a woman was directing her colourful, flying circus, and amended: Her. The woman wasn't familiar at a glance. Not someone in her wing, then.
 
She closed her eyes again, but felt Oachayth's attention remain on her, and sighed heavily. The warmth of the rock was gone, anyway; a cool breeze had chilled her bones and raised goosebumps along the skin of her dark arms. She sat up and gave her dragon a look. He gazed back, so unreproachable that she had to smile.
 
<<It would be good if you had friends here.>>
 
I have friends. I have... There's that other watchrider, the one we swap shifts with sometimes.
 
She couldn't remember the man's name, or his dragon, and sighed again, conceding: I'll go say hello.
 
Sliding off her rock and straightening her wherhide jerkin, Sahari made her way down the shoreline toward the younger woman.
 
"There's a shitshow if I ever saw one!" She called out good-naturedly, raising her hand in greeting. "Mind if I watch?"
 
And, internally, she added: Said the brown rider to the bronze, ha-ha.


Re: (Razelth's Clutch) And So It Begins (Attn: Ysolde/Any)

mglady3@...
 

A candidate. Of course, it had to be a candidate. Which probably meant that the news would be all around the barracks by supper time, if that. Then again, Delysia thought with a mental sigh, in a Weyr full of gossips - and only some of them on two legs - there never was any chance that something that had been as highly anticipated as Razelth's clutching could have been kept on the down low. At least, the girl was polite and that did help blunt the edge of Delysia's irritation. 

{{She waited outside and only asked if she might help.}} Razelth paused long enough in the course of rolling her newest egg onto the mound she'd prepared for it to interject gently. 

[[Yes, and showing uncommonly good sense for a candidate.]] Delysia retorted tartly, though her mental words lack real heat.

It took only a few more steps to bring her to the edge of the cavern and face to face with her young interloper. By this time, Delysia had managed to recover most of her usual composure. Enough that the question: "Shouldn't you be in class, Ysolde?" when it came out, sounded more like an actual query than a demand.


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 2:46 PM Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:
Shells and botheration, it sounded like she had interrupted something. Oh well, too late for it now. Quickly she smoothed down her tunic and straightened up, tucking any loose strands of hair behind her ears in case an angry Goldrider rounded the corner ready to cuff her on the ear. "No one important, ma'am - just a Candidate. I was passing by as you rushed past. I'm Candidate Ysolde. Because I was so close I wanted to see if you needed anything. That's all."

Ysolde's voice was light, but polite and deferential. There was no wheedling or brown-nosing there, just polite calmness as Ysolde waited for what was to happen next - whether it was full Goldrider fury or... something else. She had never met Delysia close up, only seen from afar but she had to admit, there was something admirable about her and if she got a chance for an up close encounter, well, she'd learn everything she could from her. Even if she was also a bit on the scary side.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 9:21 PM <mglady3@...> wrote:
"Who's there?" Delysia said sharply, spinning to confront the speaker. Of course there was nobody there - it was only the funny acoustics of the cavern that made it sound as if someone had been speaking right behind her. In all fairness, perhaps Delysia should not have been startled. In a weyr of several hundred people, it would have been surprising indeed if someone *hadn't* seen her rush to the hatching caverns and come the obvious conclusion. But Delysia had just been startled out of a very nice moment with Razelth, darn it, and wasn't in any frame of mind to be fair.

"Identify yourself." She ordered, in something closer to her usual coolly courteous tones, as she moved to give herself line of sight on the cavern entrance.


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 1:04 PM Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:
It was pure happenstance that she had been so close to the Hatching Caverns when the familiar (and somewhat terrifying) shape of Goldrider Delysia had whirled past her. Ysolde had been enjoying a brisk stroll around the Weyr before the Candidates were called to curfew. Feeling like a sneak, she had crept along the wall until she was at the mouth to the Cavern. It didn't take a genius as to what was going on, the Weyr had been abuzz with quiet joy ever since Razelth had flown.

But Delysia was formidable in her own right and Ysolde didn't want to end up in anyone's bad graces. Least of all hers. But she sensed an opportunity here.

"Mistress?" she called tentatively but the acoustics of the Cavern carried her voice clearly. "Mistress Delysia, I haven't come in and I don't want to disturb you... but can I bring anything to you... or to your Razelth? I know you're busy... I just want to help if I can."

OoC: Feel free to either tell her off heartily or to make her a personal skivvy :P

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 7:17 PM <mglady3@...> wrote:
They say that the job of a goldrider comes with a lot of paper work...and they'd be right. But Delysia has never minded doing paper work. In fact, there's something soothing about the act of dotting her i's and crossing her t's that makes it the perfect way to wind down from a hectic day. She had her essentially supplies laid out before her, pen and ink on the left, a cup of klah on her right (watered down, of course, being late in the day). More importantly - and she was rather proud of this particular arrangement - she had her desk in just the right position for her to glance out the window and be greeted by the sight of her beloved Razelth sunning at her customary spot on the Weyr rim. 

Speaking of which...where was Razelth? Delysia frowned out the window at the conspicuously gold-free rim and tried to recall the last she'd caught sight of her young dragon. Had to have been before that kafuffle in the Lower Caverns - she'd been far too busy sorting that out to have had any time to stare out windows. She reached out with her thoughts, seeking the touch of a familiar mind.

Abruptly she stood, and banged out of her office with such rapidity that she startled an exclamation from a passing rider. 

[[You started without me!]] she accused, facing her young queen across mounds of golden sand.

{{You were busy.}} Razelth replied distractedly, as she gently piled sand into place around a shimmering blue sphere. {{And I had things well in hand. Besides I...ooo...}} She stiffened, her body momentarily rigid with concentration and strain. A few moments later, a steel gray sphere slipped down to join its brethren on the sands. 

"May I?" Delysia breathed, her ire forgotten in the wonder of the moment. She stepped forward and examined the new egg, taking care to keep her hands at her side. When she glanced up again, there was a soft smile on her face - an expression unrecognizable by all but a very small, select few. "We really are doing this, aren't we?" She said softly, her voice full of wonder, pride, trepidation, and a world of other things.



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: Candidates - Cleaning up the foliage (Devika, Any Candidates)

Jenna Cunningham
 

"Yeah..." He grinned at Valouran, though privately he was spinning. With a candidate class as big as this one, and no clutch in such a sharding long time, and the new guy was asking if he should follow the rules? He almost felt like reaching out and cuffing him on the shoulder, like one of his older brothers would have done to him if he'd said something stupid. "Yeah, that's a given. Shells, they'll toss you out these days if you fall behind too far on your lessons. You need to prove to them that you're worth one of their eggs - mind, body, attitude, everything. There's more of us than them, so they get their pick - cream of the crop, you know, not the layabout." He wasn't exactly sure on that point, but figured that working toward a goal beat worrying that he'd fall short on the Sands yet again and get booted out to work Tannercraft forever. And it wasn't that the craft wasn't enjoyable - but it was just a trade. When he tried to picture himself working quietly away in a cothold somewhere with a big family and a few runners, all he could see was his father's lined face, half in shadow.

When Heersofali approached, Asheran remembered The Plan, and felt his chance slipping, so he cleared his throat and butted in as gently as he could:

"...Yeah, there's always firelizards clutching around here. Mine was in a cupboard drawer in the messhall or something, nobody really figured out how the eggs even got there. ...Hey, have you been introduced, yet?"


Re: (Razelth's Clutch) And So It Begins (Attn: Ysolde/Any)

Nutmeg
 

Shells and botheration, it sounded like she had interrupted something. Oh well, too late for it now. Quickly she smoothed down her tunic and straightened up, tucking any loose strands of hair behind her ears in case an angry Goldrider rounded the corner ready to cuff her on the ear. "No one important, ma'am - just a Candidate. I was passing by as you rushed past. I'm Candidate Ysolde. Because I was so close I wanted to see if you needed anything. That's all."

Ysolde's voice was light, but polite and deferential. There was no wheedling or brown-nosing there, just polite calmness as Ysolde waited for what was to happen next - whether it was full Goldrider fury or... something else. She had never met Delysia close up, only seen from afar but she had to admit, there was something admirable about her and if she got a chance for an up close encounter, well, she'd learn everything she could from her. Even if she was also a bit on the scary side.


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 9:21 PM <mglady3@...> wrote:
"Who's there?" Delysia said sharply, spinning to confront the speaker. Of course there was nobody there - it was only the funny acoustics of the cavern that made it sound as if someone had been speaking right behind her. In all fairness, perhaps Delysia should not have been startled. In a weyr of several hundred people, it would have been surprising indeed if someone *hadn't* seen her rush to the hatching caverns and come the obvious conclusion. But Delysia had just been startled out of a very nice moment with Razelth, darn it, and wasn't in any frame of mind to be fair.

"Identify yourself." She ordered, in something closer to her usual coolly courteous tones, as she moved to give herself line of sight on the cavern entrance.


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 1:04 PM Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:
It was pure happenstance that she had been so close to the Hatching Caverns when the familiar (and somewhat terrifying) shape of Goldrider Delysia had whirled past her. Ysolde had been enjoying a brisk stroll around the Weyr before the Candidates were called to curfew. Feeling like a sneak, she had crept along the wall until she was at the mouth to the Cavern. It didn't take a genius as to what was going on, the Weyr had been abuzz with quiet joy ever since Razelth had flown.

But Delysia was formidable in her own right and Ysolde didn't want to end up in anyone's bad graces. Least of all hers. But she sensed an opportunity here.

"Mistress?" she called tentatively but the acoustics of the Cavern carried her voice clearly. "Mistress Delysia, I haven't come in and I don't want to disturb you... but can I bring anything to you... or to your Razelth? I know you're busy... I just want to help if I can."

OoC: Feel free to either tell her off heartily or to make her a personal skivvy :P

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 7:17 PM <mglady3@...> wrote:
They say that the job of a goldrider comes with a lot of paper work...and they'd be right. But Delysia has never minded doing paper work. In fact, there's something soothing about the act of dotting her i's and crossing her t's that makes it the perfect way to wind down from a hectic day. She had her essentially supplies laid out before her, pen and ink on the left, a cup of klah on her right (watered down, of course, being late in the day). More importantly - and she was rather proud of this particular arrangement - she had her desk in just the right position for her to glance out the window and be greeted by the sight of her beloved Razelth sunning at her customary spot on the Weyr rim. 

Speaking of which...where was Razelth? Delysia frowned out the window at the conspicuously gold-free rim and tried to recall the last she'd caught sight of her young dragon. Had to have been before that kafuffle in the Lower Caverns - she'd been far too busy sorting that out to have had any time to stare out windows. She reached out with her thoughts, seeking the touch of a familiar mind.

Abruptly she stood, and banged out of her office with such rapidity that she startled an exclamation from a passing rider. 

[[You started without me!]] she accused, facing her young queen across mounds of golden sand.

{{You were busy.}} Razelth replied distractedly, as she gently piled sand into place around a shimmering blue sphere. {{And I had things well in hand. Besides I...ooo...}} She stiffened, her body momentarily rigid with concentration and strain. A few moments later, a steel gray sphere slipped down to join its brethren on the sands. 

"May I?" Delysia breathed, her ire forgotten in the wonder of the moment. She stepped forward and examined the new egg, taking care to keep her hands at her side. When she glanced up again, there was a soft smile on her face - an expression unrecognizable by all but a very small, select few. "We really are doing this, aren't we?" She said softly, her voice full of wonder, pride, trepidation, and a world of other things.



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: (Razelth's Clutch) And So It Begins (Attn: Ysolde/Any)

mglady3@...
 

"Who's there?" Delysia said sharply, spinning to confront the speaker. Of course there was nobody there - it was only the funny acoustics of the cavern that made it sound as if someone had been speaking right behind her. In all fairness, perhaps Delysia should not have been startled. In a weyr of several hundred people, it would have been surprising indeed if someone *hadn't* seen her rush to the hatching caverns and come the obvious conclusion. But Delysia had just been startled out of a very nice moment with Razelth, darn it, and wasn't in any frame of mind to be fair.

"Identify yourself." She ordered, in something closer to her usual coolly courteous tones, as she moved to give herself line of sight on the cavern entrance.


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 1:04 PM Nutmeg <nutmeg.witch@...> wrote:
It was pure happenstance that she had been so close to the Hatching Caverns when the familiar (and somewhat terrifying) shape of Goldrider Delysia had whirled past her. Ysolde had been enjoying a brisk stroll around the Weyr before the Candidates were called to curfew. Feeling like a sneak, she had crept along the wall until she was at the mouth to the Cavern. It didn't take a genius as to what was going on, the Weyr had been abuzz with quiet joy ever since Razelth had flown.

But Delysia was formidable in her own right and Ysolde didn't want to end up in anyone's bad graces. Least of all hers. But she sensed an opportunity here.

"Mistress?" she called tentatively but the acoustics of the Cavern carried her voice clearly. "Mistress Delysia, I haven't come in and I don't want to disturb you... but can I bring anything to you... or to your Razelth? I know you're busy... I just want to help if I can."

OoC: Feel free to either tell her off heartily or to make her a personal skivvy :P

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 7:17 PM <mglady3@...> wrote:
They say that the job of a goldrider comes with a lot of paper work...and they'd be right. But Delysia has never minded doing paper work. In fact, there's something soothing about the act of dotting her i's and crossing her t's that makes it the perfect way to wind down from a hectic day. She had her essentially supplies laid out before her, pen and ink on the left, a cup of klah on her right (watered down, of course, being late in the day). More importantly - and she was rather proud of this particular arrangement - she had her desk in just the right position for her to glance out the window and be greeted by the sight of her beloved Razelth sunning at her customary spot on the Weyr rim. 

Speaking of which...where was Razelth? Delysia frowned out the window at the conspicuously gold-free rim and tried to recall the last she'd caught sight of her young dragon. Had to have been before that kafuffle in the Lower Caverns - she'd been far too busy sorting that out to have had any time to stare out windows. She reached out with her thoughts, seeking the touch of a familiar mind.

Abruptly she stood, and banged out of her office with such rapidity that she startled an exclamation from a passing rider. 

[[You started without me!]] she accused, facing her young queen across mounds of golden sand.

{{You were busy.}} Razelth replied distractedly, as she gently piled sand into place around a shimmering blue sphere. {{And I had things well in hand. Besides I...ooo...}} She stiffened, her body momentarily rigid with concentration and strain. A few moments later, a steel gray sphere slipped down to join its brethren on the sands. 

"May I?" Delysia breathed, her ire forgotten in the wonder of the moment. She stepped forward and examined the new egg, taking care to keep her hands at her side. When she glanced up again, there was a soft smile on her face - an expression unrecognizable by all but a very small, select few. "We really are doing this, aren't we?" She said softly, her voice full of wonder, pride, trepidation, and a world of other things.



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Candidate Pinball Class (attn: Pen, Tyelko, Qioyon, any Candidates, ACM)

Mya L. R.
 

The early morning crowd was still filtering into the class.  Qioyon was somewhat distracted by his own sense that he was late, had to be late, after all he'd needed a 2nd latrine visit that morning.  So he didn't register that he wasn't the last person arriving when he came hurrying into the class, not quite running just walking faster than most.

His gaze fell onto the first open seat he saw and he went for it even though there were closer place he could've sat.  He just didn't notice them before he went trying to wind past some other already taken seats, moving a bit too fast that he didn't get one foot all the past the chair legs.  The foot caught, sending him staggering sideways straight into someone else.  "Urg."  He grunted as bumped into the other Candidate.  Instantly he jerked back taking a breath to speak, only to feel his legs connect with another chair, sending him tumbling backward.


--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL
Discord: Neffeyn#8723


Re: (ADMIN) Starting back up

Nutmeg
 

Perfect opportunity for a fresh start :)


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:05 PM Lindsay <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
I'm thinking about it. The writing bug bites me every now and again but RL gets in the way, and there seems to be a bit of a lag getting messages come through.

I don't know who I have any more, they might all be dead in my head LOL.

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 at 09:16, <mglady3@...> wrote:
I'm still around, and wouldn't mind doing some writing! (Though work's pretty busy so I might be slow).

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:58 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
I'm in


On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 4:50 PM Cassandra <dragonmagic16@...> wrote:
I can come back as well :)  Working heaps..someone has to keep the trucks moving apparently :( so I won't be on discord much.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 9:17 AM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
OK, we have a submitting sheet error. I am very very tired and at this point probably introducing more code errors than I fix. Can we hold onto new character sheets til tomorrow? Discussing is fine but work them up in Notepad or something :)

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:53 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
If anyone needs a link to the discord it's https://discord.gg/N8Sa3A

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:38 PM Ariel Rogers <ariel.aurora.rogers@...> wrote:
What a perfect time to get writing again! I'm in!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 11:53 AM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
I am definitely here and ready!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:42 PM Sharon O&#39;Brien - Aquino
<drageach13@...> wrote:
>
> I am game!  Happy and distracting are things I definitely need at the moment.
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 1:55 PM jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
>>
>> Mrroew!
>>
>>
>> However a slight bit of humor that inadvertantly came on another board.
>>
>> So I wonder who was the fool that poked the Mrroew this time!
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 2:47 PM Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hereere tooooo!
>>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 2:24 PM Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I'm around, and interested!
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sent from my phone!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> OC:
>>> Us2007049718
>>> Yvonne 'Bonnie' Day
>>> Awakening Wiki Lead
>>>
>>>
>



--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146





--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: Its a Whole New World Att: Ysolde/Phyllia

Nutmeg
 

Food sounded great to Phyllia.  Now that she had found someone
friendly to talk to, and who was willing to show her around, the
girl's stomach was no longer a churning knot, and it had been a long,
long time since breakfast.

"That sounds lovely, if you really don't mind doing so, if you're not
busy with anything."  The last thing Phyllia wanted to do was
interrupt someone who had other things to do.

 "I wouldn't have offered if I didn't have the time," Ysolde replied cheerily. "I've got about two hours before I'm due back to my next class so I'm sure that's plenty of times for a whistle-stop tour and a bite to eat. Let me toss my classwork into my cot and we'll get going. It's actually just down the way." She gestured beyond Phyllia towards the exit of the Common Room. "It's a bit too close to the Common Room really," she added a little conspiratorially, "it gets a bit noisy but people are generally good about quietening down if you ask them to."

She pushed her hair back again, already annoyed that she had decided to wear it loose as opposed to in her customary braid. "We'll stop at the most important places and there's a good sized map of the Barracks near the main entrance. It's a good point of reference to keep in mind. Most people are helpful though and will help out if you get really lost. Don't be afraid to ask."

OoC: Feel free to get them moving :D



--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146





--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: (Razelth's Clutch) And So It Begins (Attn: Ysolde/Any)

Nutmeg
 

It was pure happenstance that she had been so close to the Hatching Caverns when the familiar (and somewhat terrifying) shape of Goldrider Delysia had whirled past her. Ysolde had been enjoying a brisk stroll around the Weyr before the Candidates were called to curfew. Feeling like a sneak, she had crept along the wall until she was at the mouth to the Cavern. It didn't take a genius as to what was going on, the Weyr had been abuzz with quiet joy ever since Razelth had flown.

But Delysia was formidable in her own right and Ysolde didn't want to end up in anyone's bad graces. Least of all hers. But she sensed an opportunity here.

"Mistress?" she called tentatively but the acoustics of the Cavern carried her voice clearly. "Mistress Delysia, I haven't come in and I don't want to disturb you... but can I bring anything to you... or to your Razelth? I know you're busy... I just want to help if I can."

OoC: Feel free to either tell her off heartily or to make her a personal skivvy :P


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 7:17 PM <mglady3@...> wrote:
They say that the job of a goldrider comes with a lot of paper work...and they'd be right. But Delysia has never minded doing paper work. In fact, there's something soothing about the act of dotting her i's and crossing her t's that makes it the perfect way to wind down from a hectic day. She had her essentially supplies laid out before her, pen and ink on the left, a cup of klah on her right (watered down, of course, being late in the day). More importantly - and she was rather proud of this particular arrangement - she had her desk in just the right position for her to glance out the window and be greeted by the sight of her beloved Razelth sunning at her customary spot on the Weyr rim. 

Speaking of which...where was Razelth? Delysia frowned out the window at the conspicuously gold-free rim and tried to recall the last she'd caught sight of her young dragon. Had to have been before that kafuffle in the Lower Caverns - she'd been far too busy sorting that out to have had any time to stare out windows. She reached out with her thoughts, seeking the touch of a familiar mind.

Abruptly she stood, and banged out of her office with such rapidity that she startled an exclamation from a passing rider. 

[[You started without me!]] she accused, facing her young queen across mounds of golden sand.

{{You were busy.}} Razelth replied distractedly, as she gently piled sand into place around a shimmering blue sphere. {{And I had things well in hand. Besides I...ooo...}} She stiffened, her body momentarily rigid with concentration and strain. A few moments later, a steel gray sphere slipped down to join its brethren on the sands. 

"May I?" Delysia breathed, her ire forgotten in the wonder of the moment. She stepped forward and examined the new egg, taking care to keep her hands at her side. When she glanced up again, there was a soft smile on her face - an expression unrecognizable by all but a very small, select few. "We really are doing this, aren't we?" She said softly, her voice full of wonder, pride, trepidation, and a world of other things.



--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Florcott on AIM.

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: Candidates - Cleaning up the foliage (Devika, Any Candidates)

aidenleedeshra@...
 

Valouran was surprised. After years of having no one to truly speak with, he now had two other male candidates approaching him.

"What who say?" The one named Asheran asked as he approached the loner.

"Uhmm...the people in charge around here. I'm not used to this...routine. But if I am to possibly be a rider, I figured I'd best listen to their rules, right? Do what I am told to?"

Val spoke at a broken pace, social interactions still nerved him. Trust wasn't something he felt he could easily give, and if there's no trust, why talk. As he finished speaking another Candidate began to talk with a truly excitable demeanor.

"Hey, you're new to the weyr, yeah? Welcome! I'm Heersofali. Interested in the firelizards, huh? Chances are there'll be a green rising in no time and you might be able to get an egg yourself. Shoot, my own Seilly might go up soon, Faranth knows she's due for it. I'd be happy to give you one from her."

That was a true shock to Val. Give him a firelizard egg? Something that valuable just given? He wasn't sure what to say. Could he even accept such a thing?

"Thank you for your generosity, but I don't know. I can only take care of myself. I've never had something rely on m before."

Even as he spoke he dreamed of the possibility though. A firelizard! Could he?


(Razelth's Clutch) And So It Begins (Attn: Any)

mglady3@...
 

They say that the job of a goldrider comes with a lot of paper work...and they'd be right. But Delysia has never minded doing paper work. In fact, there's something soothing about the act of dotting her i's and crossing her t's that makes it the perfect way to wind down from a hectic day. She had her essentially supplies laid out before her, pen and ink on the left, a cup of klah on her right (watered down, of course, being late in the day). More importantly - and she was rather proud of this particular arrangement - she had her desk in just the right position for her to glance out the window and be greeted by the sight of her beloved Razelth sunning at her customary spot on the Weyr rim. 

Speaking of which...where was Razelth? Delysia frowned out the window at the conspicuously gold-free rim and tried to recall the last she'd caught sight of her young dragon. Had to have been before that kafuffle in the Lower Caverns - she'd been far too busy sorting that out to have had any time to stare out windows. She reached out with her thoughts, seeking the touch of a familiar mind.

Abruptly she stood, and banged out of her office with such rapidity that she startled an exclamation from a passing rider. 

[[You started without me!]] she accused, facing her young queen across mounds of golden sand.

{{You were busy.}} Razelth replied distractedly, as she gently piled sand into place around a shimmering blue sphere. {{And I had things well in hand. Besides I...ooo...}} She stiffened, her body momentarily rigid with concentration and strain. A few moments later, a steel gray sphere slipped down to join its brethren on the sands. 

"May I?" Delysia breathed, her ire forgotten in the wonder of the moment. She stepped forward and examined the new egg, taking care to keep her hands at her side. When she glanced up again, there was a soft smile on her face - an expression unrecognizable by all but a very small, select few. "We really are doing this, aren't we?" She said softly, her voice full of wonder, pride, trepidation, and a world of other things.


ATTN JENNA

Laura Walker
 

  Hi Jenna, are you having email problems? Groups.io has you moderated because your account is bouncing and I can't seem to let your messages through! Tried to email you this privately but it bounced!

--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: (ADMIN) Starting back up

Laura Walker
 

Always the possibility of making new ones!


On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 6:05 PM Lindsay <alexeden1971@...> wrote:
I'm thinking about it. The writing bug bites me every now and again but RL gets in the way, and there seems to be a bit of a lag getting messages come through.

I don't know who I have any more, they might all be dead in my head LOL.

On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 at 09:16, <mglady3@...> wrote:
I'm still around, and wouldn't mind doing some writing! (Though work's pretty busy so I might be slow).

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:58 PM Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
I'm in


On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 4:50 PM Cassandra <dragonmagic16@...> wrote:
I can come back as well :)  Working heaps..someone has to keep the trucks moving apparently :( so I won't be on discord much.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 9:17 AM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
OK, we have a submitting sheet error. I am very very tired and at this point probably introducing more code errors than I fix. Can we hold onto new character sheets til tomorrow? Discussing is fine but work them up in Notepad or something :)

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:53 PM Laura Walker <shewhoguards@...> wrote:
If anyone needs a link to the discord it's https://discord.gg/N8Sa3A

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 8:38 PM Ariel Rogers <ariel.aurora.rogers@...> wrote:
What a perfect time to get writing again! I'm in!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 11:53 AM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
I am definitely here and ready!

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 3:42 PM Sharon O&#39;Brien - Aquino
<drageach13@...> wrote:
>
> I am game!  Happy and distracting are things I definitely need at the moment.
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 1:55 PM jarel_lilienkamp <jintaochala@...> wrote:
>>
>> Mrroew!
>>
>>
>> However a slight bit of humor that inadvertantly came on another board.
>>
>> So I wonder who was the fool that poked the Mrroew this time!
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020, 2:47 PM Yvonne <kaliangelkat@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hereere tooooo!
>>>
>>> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 2:24 PM Alexander Nakano <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I'm around, and interested!
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Sent from my phone!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> OC:
>>> Us2007049718
>>> Yvonne 'Bonnie' Day
>>> Awakening Wiki Lead
>>>
>>>
>



--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146





--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


--
Have fun with any of my characters. Alyx, Lerian (candidates), Vayka (Healer), J'hen, D'vik, Teyra, Cotai (Riders), Rotasta (AWLM)



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.