Date   

Re: How Did... Bonus! (C'fan, Bl'by, anyone at the faire)

Kouga
 

"Dunno what happened. Shout went up for a Healer and I get here to find everyone's bleeding." Cremsden's eyes were on his work as he spoke, already starting to look as though he himself had been in a murder as blood smeared over hands and face and soaked into his clothes. "Called for someone to fetch another Healer for the other guy but they're not here yet. Stretcher'd be nice too come to that. Highly obliged if you could shove something under this fellow's feet and get them up a little higher. 'f you can stop me getting stabbed while I'm working that'd also be appreciated." His tone was very calm, matter of fact even as he tried to slow the bleeding. "This one's name is Flugan he reckons, and he's going to stay nice and awake for me aren't you, friend."
Flugan nodded blearilyas his senses worked on coming back. He was
aware of the healer first and was surprised to see him there so fast.
He saw next the blurry outline of C'fan and groaned. "Bloody southern
leeches. Trying to fence stolen or fake marks on me."

C'fan's rage resurfaced and he snarled, though he was smart enough to
not move with a guard there. Resmeinth, however, wasn't bond by such
trifles and gave another bugle of rage from his spot on the rim. "I
paid for the knife. The marks are in your counter, trader."

A sneer met that statement. "Fake marks."<<

Jasin nodded at the words moving towards the Journeyman who's name she
felt like she really should know based on the knots being Arolos, but
weather it was the angle or what she somehow couldn't come up with. "I
have flits I can send one for one of our healers if all the ones here
are busy." she offered pulling off her heavier outter coat and
kneeling next to the healer and trader. It wasn't like she came north
often and it had started getting a bit small any which ways so no real
loss if it could go to a better cause which seemed to be the case to
her as she shoved it under the feet of the trader. Giving it a moment
to make sure he was settled properly before pulling herself back up
and looking up at the blue and green now hovering over her before
mentally directing each of them to different stalls to watch the who
group from while she placed herself at Cremsden's back with an eye on
C'fan.

At the words 'Fake Marks' she turned her gaze to the bronzerider, for
a brief moment focusing on him, before forcing herself to focus on the
task of keeping everyone as safe as she could "Someone get me a spare
bag and those marks." she added to the gathered people knowing they
would be needed for evidence for what ever happened after this.
Nodding at the woman who handed them to her in a crude cloth bag that
she tied to her belt next to her knife for the moment so they stayed
in plain sight. She wasn't going to be accused of doing anything to
favor the bronzerider when the local guards showed up.

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian


Klah Expedition: Fancy Seeing You Here (Diagir, Maglor)

Ren
 

After disembarking from their dragon, Diagir began outfitting Ziya with her new harness that he could easily detach the leash from if needed. It was a prototype design itended for emergencies that working whers would face where they'd have to detach from their handler swiftly, such as attacks from outside forces. Considering why they were there, DIagir felt that now was the best time to try it out. And of course he'd do it on his own wher since she was his responsibility- there was no way that he'd risk anyone else like that. 

{'rung here,} Ziya said suddenly while raising her head and wagging her tail eagerly. {Lustre, too.} The fact that her golden daughter was present tempered her excitement but she was still eager to see them. Diagir was too, so with a pat to Ziya's flank he directed her to the trio.

"Maglor! Surprised to see you here. Are you offering the expedition protection, too? Glaurung, Lustre, you two are looking fabulous tonight. My, girl, you've gotten quite big. You're going to outpace your mother I believe."
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Re: How Did... Bonus! (C'fan, Bl'by, anyone at the faire)

Ren
 

Flugan nodded blearilyas his senses worked on coming back. He was aware of the healer first and was surprised to see him there so fast. He saw next the blurry outline of C'fan and groaned. "Bloody southern leeches. Trying to fence stolen or fake marks on me."

C'fan's rage resurfaced and he snarled, though he was smart enough to not move with a guard there. Resmeinth, however, wasn't bond by such trifles and gave another bugle of rage from his spot on the rim. "I paid for the knife. The marks are in your counter, trader."

A sneer met that statement. "Fake marks."
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Re: So I need a thing {Beraht, Ysolde}

Nutmeg
 

OoC: We won't fuzzy it back too far as Ysolde wasn't in a good place post-Hatching but could say it's not long prior to the Frost Fayre but before Turn's End. Feel free to have him come find her :)

IC: When the note had arrived, Ysolde had been sorely tempted to send it back with an excuse that she was unavailable. Although her mood didn't feel as dark as it had and the nightmares were slowly receding, not to mention the fact that her arms were doing well with their healing. But she had struggled to engage with her Craft, had found it lacklustre and missing its spark that captured her intrigue and fed her inspiration. But... it was an opportunity and the sensible voice in her head, the one that was slowly taking charge again, pointed out that it would do her the world of good to take on a small commission.

She had written a brief note in return, tasking Casnov with delivering the response. The bronze's training was coming on well and he only put on a modicum of a protest that it was far too trivial for someone as important as himself. But he had taken the note inviting Beraht to come to the Candidate Barracks. Ysolde had included time scales of when she would be free as these days, despite the occasional mandatory lesson, she was now primarily working in her Craft. Nayari hoped that it would do her good and most importantly, a focus.


On Sun, Jan 3, 2021 at 5:41 PM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
ooc: fuzzied back erm a bit? ya how ever much she would need I suppose hehe

Beraht had seen a few people around with jewelry for their firelizards
and while he had seen it he had mostly ignored it at first. It wasn't
until he realized how late in th turn it was getting that the thought
came back to him. He knew it was frivolous, but well he though Keo
would look handsome in the right collar and maybe it would do
something for how the paint looked on him because he wasn't a fan of
the band. He understood the reason when it was explained, but didn't
mean he had to like them. He would have much rather come up with his
own design for the brown between him and his wife, but it was what it
was. This though was something that he could pick out and have it be
handsome on the little brown.

That decided he wrote a brief note and sent it with a runner to the
person he had learned made the jewelry to find a good time to meet
with her:

~~Ysolde

I have been advised that you are the crafter of the jewelry for the
firelizards. I am in search of a nice collar for my wife's
firelizard.Please send a message with a good time and place to meet.

Artist Beraht~~

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian







--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Recluso#6042 on Discord

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: Questions to ask {Jasin, Insera}

Kouga
 

Insera got the letter and immediately sent a letter back.
Weyrguard Jasin,

You may come at your earliest convenience to discuss getting a wher.

Insera.

Simple, but effective. The conversation would tell if this Jasin was worthy. <<

Jasin could say she was glad for the quick reply, it made her feel a
little bit less tense that at least the master was willing to take
time to speak with her. It also made her happy that the return letter
came on her day off and when her mama had some free time. She
scratched out a quick note to Rena for a ride out to the Hall and
after looking over her uniform and making sure her knots were in place
and looked good she made her way out to meet the bluerider. She hailed
Rena and Hobath as the blue landed, just far enough away to prevent
dust on her, and made her way out to them thanking her for the ride
and offering a quick explanation of the short notice as they got high
enough for Hobath to safely between.A shudder ran over her as they
emerged out of between over the hall and she was careful to slid down
the blue's shoulder promising Rena she would let them know when she
was ready to come back in case they had time to come back for her.

That settled she made her way to the building glad when she was able
to locate someone who could direct her to where the master would be
this time of day. Careful to follow the directions she knocked on the
door she had been directed to giving her uniform one last once over
while she waited. Why did she feel like she was visiting the captain
or something shard it all?

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian


Re: A Different Kind of Hatching atten: Kassia/M'gal/Sh'ain/B'lin/R'tal/N'shen/healer

Kevin M
 

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:28 AM, sailyn2 wrote:
"He's my mate," Kassia gasped through a contraction, clutching at her belly with one hand and reaching for him with her other hand, glad to have one of her mates there.

She reached the bed in the private room and laid back. Time gave the gift of making women forget just how painful giving birth was and she'd had a lot of time to forget. She wished the pain could stay forgotten and the whole thing could be done already.

OOC: They're outside the room.
Sh'ain had also been at the Fayre, ostensibly keeping an eye on the Candidates in attendance but also taking the opportunity to do some shopping.  And he was perusing boots for a certain goldrider when Rhyth informed him that "Foreth's was clutching".  He hadn't actually found a pair that he thought would fit Kassia (well, once the babes came and her feet & legs weren't as swollen, at least), so the bluerider was empty-handed as he ran through the Gather to the nearest clearing where Rhyth could pick him up.  A few minutes after that, he was hustling into the Infirmary.  "I'm here, love!" he said, making his way to Kassia's other side.  

OOC: \*pokes list* I responded to this like three days ago, dagnabbit!  It got eaten!
 
--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord


Re: A Different Kind of Hatching atten: Kassia/M'gal/Sh'ain/B'lin/R'tal/N'shen/healer

sailyn2
 

"He's my mate," Kassia gasped through a contraction, clutching at her belly with one hand and reaching for him with her other hand, glad to have one of her mates there.

She reached the bed in the private room and laid back. Time gave the gift of making women forget just how painful giving birth was and she'd had a lot of time to forget. She wished the pain could stay forgotten and the whole thing could be done already.

OOC: They're outside the room.


Re: Questions to ask {Jasin, Insera}

sailyn2
 

Insera got the letter and immediately sent a letter back.

Weyrguard Jasin,

You may come at your earliest convenience to discuss getting a wher.

Insera.

Simple, but effective. The conversation would tell if this Jasin was worthy.


Re: Free to a Good Home attn: Karla,Vevennil, Zy'fen, any

Amy Frazey
 

"Perfect! I'll look forward to it." Zy'fen's smile brightened, then he carefully held out the egg. "I'm afraid I don't have an egg pot, though. I don't suppose you have one to spare?"


Re: How Did... Bonus! (C'fan, Bl'by, anyone at the faire)

Laura Walker
 

"Dunno what happened. Shout went up for a Healer and I get here to find everyone's bleeding." Cremsden's eyes were on his work as he spoke, already starting to look as though he himself had been in a murder as blood smeared over hands and face and soaked into his clothes. "Called for someone to fetch another Healer for the other guy but they're not here yet. Stretcher'd be nice too come to that. Highly obliged if you could shove something under this fellow's feet and get them up a little higher. 'f you can stop me getting stabbed while I'm working that'd also be appreciated." His tone was very calm, matter of fact even as he tried to slow the bleeding. "This one's name is Flugan he reckons, and he's going to stay nice and awake for me aren't you, friend."


On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:42 PM Kouga <hanjikouga@...> wrote:
Jasin wasn't sure why there was suddenly someone grabbing her arm and
tugging on her all frantic like, but she did pause to glance at the
person. She raised an eyebrow at the man who was a bit shorter than
her careful not to disturb Baba or Wany in her movement as both green
and blue huddled close to her neck. She wasn't sure how much longer
they would last in the cold, but they had insisted on coming with her
at least so here they were, but they were for later.

"Someone was stabbed, you have to come."

The man seemed a bit frantic and she could understand, but at the same
time she also knew it did no good though she was also a guard and
trained as such. She still wasn't sure why he had grabbed her, but in
panic he could have just noticed 'guard' and that had been enough so
she went with it keeping an eye out for a local guard as she moved.
The man brought her back to a small circle which made her glad for her
size as it made it a bit earlier to get the crowd out of her way. The
healer was easy to spot and she caught the bronzerider knots in Arolos
colours of the male sitting as well and knew this couldn't be good.
She moved towards the downed healer making sure to keep the
bronzerider in the corner or her eye "How can I help?" she questioned
not entirely sure where to start.

ooc: helpful?

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 4:46 PM Ren <wingedadrian@...> wrote:
>
> The trader blinked his eyes groggily as if waking from a nap. He licked his lips a few times before managing to croak out his name. "Flunagen." That was about all he could manage at the moment but he was coming to a bit more as the shock wore off. C'fan sneered at him a bit but kept it small. Likely once this arse came to he'd begin wailing about how C'fan had provoked him and the like. Until then, the bronzerider just stood by and waited to see which came first, wild accusations or instructions from Cremsden.
> --
> Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!
>
> Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...
>







--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: Free to a Good Home attn: Karla,Vevennil, Zy'fen, any

Laurie
 

Watch the Hatching? Karla's eyes lit up. He seemed like a nice man, and she did enjoy watching other people Impress their flits. She'd been disappointed when Tamalak had Impressed the strange wher and she wasn't around for it, but just because they were twins didn't mean she had to be involved with everything in his life. She pet Zari, and the little gold cocked her head and chirruped quizzically.

"Want to see this one Hatch?" Karla asked. "Will you know when it's ready?"

==affirmation==

"Yes, I would. I think they'll Hatch in about three days, and Zari here said she'll know when it's close to being ready." She made a sound between a giggle and a chuckle. "She'll probably follow you so she knows where you live."

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 8:44 AM Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:
Karla's reaction had been sweet and endearing, but now she looked almost scared, and Zy'fen was torn between flirting a bit more, or giving her some space. He let his hand drop, but there was still a smile on his face. "Perhaps you'd like to come watch the Hatching? How soon do you think it will be?"


Re: How Did... Bonus! (C'fan, Bl'by, anyone at the faire)

Kouga
 

Jasin wasn't sure why there was suddenly someone grabbing her arm and
tugging on her all frantic like, but she did pause to glance at the
person. She raised an eyebrow at the man who was a bit shorter than
her careful not to disturb Baba or Wany in her movement as both green
and blue huddled close to her neck. She wasn't sure how much longer
they would last in the cold, but they had insisted on coming with her
at least so here they were, but they were for later.

"Someone was stabbed, you have to come."

The man seemed a bit frantic and she could understand, but at the same
time she also knew it did no good though she was also a guard and
trained as such. She still wasn't sure why he had grabbed her, but in
panic he could have just noticed 'guard' and that had been enough so
she went with it keeping an eye out for a local guard as she moved.
The man brought her back to a small circle which made her glad for her
size as it made it a bit earlier to get the crowd out of her way. The
healer was easy to spot and she caught the bronzerider knots in Arolos
colours of the male sitting as well and knew this couldn't be good.
She moved towards the downed healer making sure to keep the
bronzerider in the corner or her eye "How can I help?" she questioned
not entirely sure where to start.

ooc: helpful?

*Kouga*

Join the Aywas fun - http://aywas.com/register.php?ref=768

"My personality is 30% the last anime I watched." - Tumblr
"Remind me never to get out our bad side. It seems to be ...
unhealthy." - Varric
"Death By Apple Pie a lovely poem by our friend Cole" - Dorian

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 4:46 PM Ren <wingedadrian@gmail.com> wrote:

The trader blinked his eyes groggily as if waking from a nap. He licked his lips a few times before managing to croak out his name. "Flunagen." That was about all he could manage at the moment but he was coming to a bit more as the shock wore off. C'fan sneered at him a bit but kept it small. Likely once this arse came to he'd begin wailing about how C'fan had provoked him and the like. Until then, the bronzerider just stood by and waited to see which came first, wild accusations or instructions from Cremsden.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Re: Expedition: Klahfest (attn: Raobehr, Garrat/Attlin, any)

Ren
 

Diagir had agreed to go with Ziya to act as a deterrant for wild whers as well as protection from anything else that wasn't too large. He wasn't sure how she would fare agaginst a feline and wasn't in too big of a hurry to find out, but if it happened, it happened. He listened to Raobehr speak attentively while checking to make sure that his gold's harness was secure- she didn't often go on a dragon but she was well enough trained that if he said it was alright, then she would be calm and allow it. She wore his new goggles that deflected the light more and fit her face better which only helped to add to her calm.

Diagir approached a rider and hailed them respectfully. After negotiating travel for himself and Ziya, he set up her riding harness and went with the other passengers to the area described. Ziya grunted at takeoff and landing but otherwise sat calmly in her leathers. Once there, they dismounted and the gold shook herself out to get the phantom feel of the harness off of her.

{Thank, big one,} she said to the dragon before going off to wait with Diagir.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Frost Fayre: Life's True Delights (Hori, any)

Ren
 

This was it, one of the times that the old man looked forward to the most- tea selling. Throughout the Turn, Hori carefully cultivated his tea plants in the volcanic soil at the base of High Reaches Mountain where the weather was much more temperate and then spent the rest of his time aging the leaves to perfection and creating the ultimate brews until he had a tea selection that none had ever seen the likes of before. The ex-guard sat happily on a large cusion inside his warmed tent with a cup of spiced tea that he sipped and watched the passers by. He didn't cry out like some traders did but instead let his little nest of warmth and the smell of his various teas do the work for him.

Outside of the tent, there was a little display with tiny mugs of mulled tea to draw people in- those were free since they were so small. Inside, however, there were pots that sat steeping with a portion of his variety and signs to indicate what was what. He had more mulled teas for warmth, straight up black tea, green tea, white tea (he was particularly proud of that since it was so delicate), teas for digestive problems, and a wide variety of herbal teas made from flowers he'd found to be cultivatible over his Turns and had a private garden of at his mountainside patch. Also there were satchets of dried teas for sale that people could take home to brew that were larger in number and variety than what he had brewed ready. Among those included medicinal teas including but not limited to teas for after sex, nausea, heartburn, diahhrea, and bone aches.

Yes, Hori had quite the selection and he was calmly waiting for any who was cold enough to be enticed.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Re: Free to a Good Home attn: Karla,Vevennil, Zy'fen, any

Amy Frazey
 

Karla's reaction had been sweet and endearing, but now she looked almost scared, and Zy'fen was torn between flirting a bit more, or giving her some space. He let his hand drop, but there was still a smile on his face. "Perhaps you'd like to come watch the Hatching? How soon do you think it will be?"


FROST FAYRE: You mean yours DON'T have fur? (Beastcrafter Cloughan)

Nutmeg
 

OoC: Minor warning, I am still a little bit slow right now so feel free to give me a nudge in Discord if I've not responded for a couple of days. This doesn't have to be a buy/sell opportunity, I imagine many of the Arolosians have never seen animals like this before so characters are welcome to gawk and ask questions. In a nutshell, Cloughan sells the Pernese equivalent of Highland Cows and Shetland Ponies.

IC: Cloughan had been coming to the High Reaches winter Gather since he himself was a lad. Back then of course, it had been his father running the stall and his father's father before that. Over the Turns, those that had been around long enough both recognised the animals that appeared and those with an astute eye might recognise some of the subtle changes that had occurred in those times.

His beasts were designed to withstand the cold of the North, that was for sure. And for many of the Northerners, they were actually fairly common strains of runner and bovine to spot, beasts that could tolerate the cold and cheerfully climb the mountainous ranges to graze. His herdbeasts were large, shaggy beasts with rusty coloured fur and impressively large horns that lowed and bellowed as they were moved into a small pen. Cloughan already had a list of beasts spoken for that would be collected from the Weyr by assorted Holdfolk and Beastcrafters. For those used to riding runners, they would no doubt have a double take at the equally shaggy, stumpy legged versions that were set up in a different pen. Compared to a riding Runner, these were barely as tall as their chest but it was clear that the little animals were fearless. They were tempestuous characters, whickering and stamping as they tossed their heads. They clearly weren't afraid to demand treats either, sticking their head through the wooden slats and nosing at the pockets of anyone who went past.

Cloughan himself was a cheerful fellow easily approaching his mid-forties. Short and broad, a large moustache poked out from the furry winter hat fastened securely to his head, large hands covered by padded mittens. His voice carried easily, clearly used to having to call across distance as he cheerfully moved the beasts with all the comfortable familiarity of someone who knew their place amongst them. Yes, he liked the Winter Gather, it was often his most profitable time of year.


--
Nutmeg on the Wizzy.
Recluso#6042 on Discord

I'm sometimes slow and have the memory of a sieve at times, so don't hesitate to poke me if you think you've been forgotten!


Re: A Different Kind of Hatching atten: Kassia/M'gal/Sh'ain/B'lin/R'tal/N'shen/healer

Rosiegirl
 

Mariska had known when it had first been announced that she'd not be able to go to the Frost Fayre, not unless the Weyrwoman had given birth to her twins by then, so she'd made sure each day to shoo off her husband and kids so that they would enjoy themselves. Keo, of course, stayed right with her all day, sitting either on her shoulder or following her movements up in the infirmary's rafters. 

With the time nearly upon them and the Weyrwoman due to give birth literally any day now, each morning when she got to the infirmary Mariska and the young assistant who'd been helping her the last few days, Yolin, went over all the supplies needed for a woman giving birth to make sure that overnight anything that might have been used got replaced. Each morning she made sure to have 3 times the amount of supplies within reach, and if something was running low she'd send Yolin off to restock. 

And then it was time, as Kassia was escorted in by I'des while Mariska was just finishing tending to a kitchen-workers wound. Seeing the Weyrwoman in enter the infirmary, Mariska immediately passed the kitchen-worker to one of the senior apprentices so they could finish wrapping up the wound and, after washing her hands thoroughly and then dipping them in redwort to disinfect them, Mariska hurried over to take charge. 

Mariska, smiling reassuringly to Kassia, efficiently directed the Weyrwoman to a waiting private room and began to help prepare her, while directing Yolin on which of the prepared supplies to bring to this room first. The bed already had fresh linens, including a larger linen to put over Kassia's legs once she was on the bed to cover her as a courtesy. 

While Mariska was helping Kassia, when a rider came rushing into the infirmary with a dagger bared and glinting in the glowlight, a healer that had been walking past carrying an armful of fresh bandages stopped at the sight and the question. Their eyes, now wide, looked from the sharp dagger to the rider's knots, a wingleader bronzerider, and they quickly asked with all the politeness they could muster "Late for...what sir? And, sir..would you mind putting down the dagger?"


((OOC: I hope the response to M'gal is ok, I figure not *every* random healer would know who all the fathers of Kassia's babies are, and wouldn't assume him to be one or in the infirmary specifically for Kassia...much less if they *did* think that they wouldn't let someone out of breath who who looked (in the healer's eyes) possibly frantic and wielding a dagger just go right into the Weyrwoman's room.

And, regarding Kassia, I hope my post with Mariska is ok, but let me know if I need to change anything I said. Also where would Kassia's guards be? Outside the infirmary itself or outside her private door in the infirmary?))


On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 12:48 PM Laurie <Laurie.Lynne@...> wrote:
M'gal was at the Fayre, at a booth looking at a new knife for Kassia. He was haggling the price down but when Ozayith, who was staying at Arolos 'just in case' informed M'gal that he was there, at the Fayre, he threw a bunch of different denomination marks at the seller.

"Gotta go!" he said and ran off with the knife. He'd make her a nice sheath for it later.

Oz got them back to Arolos in record time, and he ran to the Infirmary. "I'm here," he said, panting almost as hard as Kassia. He didn't even realize he still had the dagger in his hand. "Am I too late?"

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 10:30 PM Aaron <cobalt.knight@...> wrote:


On Thu, Jan 7, 2021, 20:54 Alyx <scottish.wolfecary@...> wrote:
Cotai started to shake her head, then felt an uncomfortable cramp in her back, that spread around to her front. She grunted in surprise and put a hand on her belly. Wyelloth turned her head sharply around to look at the pair. 

(Mine, are you alright?) The green's eyes whirled with her sudden anxiety.

Cotai was about to answer the green when another one hit, this one squeezing a wheeze out of her at the pain.

When it released she looked at N'shen, a bit nervously, saying, "I think...I should go too."

"Oh. Oh!" N'shen rushed to Cotai's side to help her to stand. Three new babies, then. It was especially good that he had stayed home. And especially good he had sent marks with Bl'by for baby and mama presents.

"Come on, then, love. We'll get there together. It's going to be OK."


Expedition: Klahfest (attn: Raobehr, Garrat/Attlin, any)

Aaron
 

Raobehr was surprised when he received the approval for his expedition. It was not that he did not expect to be approved – after all, he had submitted a detailed plan for how he intended to avoid encountering any of the potentially dangerous things the previous expedition had encountered – it was just that he did not expect to be approved so soon.

But it seemed with the unexpected occurrence of the coldsnap in High Reaches and the pop-up Frost Fayre, there was some interest in providing an alternative activity for those who could not or did not want to travel North. 

So Raobehr sent word to Attlin and asked him to help chaperone – though he included an assurance that he had been assigned plenty of other adults, including dragonriders, to accompany and chaperone the expedition. And he had told Garrat of the opportunity in person – and Raobehr had assured the boy that he would not be offended if he decided he would like to go to the Fayre.

"Thank you all for coming. We'll be flying to a base camp – thank you, Aleas and B'drale for your help in setting up – and then we'll hike out from there on three different hikes we've planned from there. Now, be advised, we are relatively aware of what to expect on these hikes based on aerial cartography, but nobody has ever charted this terrain on foot. Keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary, and we will explore and catalog what we find."

"You should have your assignments for who will be ferrying you to the base camp. Queue up, and we will see you there."


Re: How Did... Bonus! (C'fan, Bl'by, anyone at the faire)

Ren
 

The trader blinked his eyes groggily as if waking from a nap. He licked his lips a few times before managing to croak out his name. "Flunagen." That was about all he could manage at the moment but he was coming to a bit more as the shock wore off. C'fan sneered at him a bit but kept it small. Likely once this arse came to he'd begin wailing about how C'fan had provoked him and the like. Until then, the bronzerider just stood by and waited to see which came first, wild accusations or instructions from Cremsden.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


An Unexpected Letter (attn: Sh'ain)

Mya L. R.
 

It was mid-afternoon when the runner approached Sh'ain's door.  All the letters he'd been delivering that day came from the Holds, just like the letter currently to be delivered here.

The runner stopped at the door and knocked.


--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member Name: MyaL
Discord: Neffeyn#8723

21 - 40 of 529185