Date   

Shoulda Known Better (Macralan/Kos, any)

Ren
 

The beauty of a new place meant that there was always somewhere new to explore, especially for a dolphin pair. Macralan liked to pride himself on his ability to swim for good distances, but even he had to get out and walk for bits, or sit and take a break. Thankfully the south was loaded with fruits just begging to be plucked from the trees and Kos was always happy to bring his human some little fist that could be eaten raw with no problem (and just as happy to eat the leftovers!). The pair found plenty of firelizard nests but let them be for now- the creatures were just living their lives happily without human interference and who was Macralan to stop that? Besides, it wasn't like he had a particular need for one, though one of the little gold ones would of course be greatly enticing. No, best to not.

It was while contemplating the firelizards that Macralan noticed his footsteps becoming sluggish and difficult until suddenly he was unable to lift his feet. Looking down, he realized that he'd strayed into the softsands and was being sucked in. He stilled quickly and gave a whistle for Kos who came up quickly. He nosed around the sand briefly before clicking up at his partner.

"Mac'lan found softsand! Kos dig out." The dolphin began to do just that with his nose which proved to be remarkably effective until Macralan tried to move to ssee if he could be freed yet. He sank down more and earned a frustrated squeal from Kos as a result. "Want out? Stay still!" Kos snapped at Macralan before resuming his work. Mac decided to just stay still until Kos decided that he was free. While the mammal dug, Macralan could only wonder that no one knew where he was except his partner and a handful of wild firelizards. Very helpful. The water around him in the delta was just salty enough to not be drinkable and there was only so much fish he could eat before getting dehydrated. Macralan would just have to hope that either he was freed or someone would come along while Kos worked to free him.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Well This is Enticing (C'fan, any)

Ren
 

OOC: You find a loveletter slipped under your weyr door or under your pillow - but it isn't addressed to you. Do read it? Do you try to find the person it is addressed to? Do you tell anyone about it?

Drills had worn the bronzerider to the ground, but C'fan wasn't about to lay downn without having a nice hot bath to wash off the sweat, sand, and stink from his ever-darkening skin. He took his time washing from toe to hair and made sure to be particularly detailed around his favorite body part. Soon enough semen joined the other contaminants in the water that C'fan flicked towards the outflow pipe with a gesture and a smirk. He got out with a sigh and began drying off with a fur as he walked out to the rest of his weyr. Cadfask was preoccupied with his own grooming and Resmeinth was resting on his ledge; the only thing out of place was the envelope by his door. C'fan went to it curiously while trying to figure out who on Pern would resort to delivering a letter like this when firelizards were a 32nd mark a dozen and nearly everyone had one. Granted, he himself didn't, so C'fan let that go.

The first thing that he noticed when he picked up the envelope was the aroma. A distinct perfume wafted around the paper and lodged in C'fan's nostrils- flowery but not sickly with just a hint of vanilla. It was pleasant, really. There was one problem- it wasn't addressed to him. Oh well. More amused and curious now, C'fan opened the envelope and took out what seemed nice paper folded carefully around a red hibiscus that nearly fell to the floor before C'fan caught it. Curiosity higher than ever, he turned to read the letter.

Darling mine,

I've long dreamt of writing this to tell you of my feelings, yet I've been worried that they may go unnoticed. I do hope that this letter does get to you as I have no firelizard to ascertain that it does. I know that I probably have no chance in your eyes since I'm not a goldrider nor will never be, but I like to think that I'm attractive enough to warrant some attention from a bronzerider such as yourself. A lofty boast, I know, but if my perfume is anything to go by, I at least have the marks to back myself up. Oh, but I'm bragging too much. 

Dearest bronzerider, all I ask is a chance to talk to you. If your schedule allows it, meet me where the water flows into the Weyr lake from outside. I'll have a flower in my hair like the one I sent you. If you want, we can just talk.

Forever yours...

It was signed in a way that C'fan couldn't read it. It must be terrible to be the rider who this was meant for, to miss out on a girl like this. C'fan had every intention to go meet this girl and see if he could score off of her or if she'd just cast him away. One way to find out! At the appointed time, he hopped ontoo Resmeinth and went up to the spot she'd mentioned and looked about for a girl with a hibiscus in her hair.

OOC: Feel free to have her know him or not and react accordingly to seeing C'fan and then realizing he read her letter.
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Where to Go From Here? (Diagir SA)

Ren
 

Going over his thesis for wher training, Diagir sat back with a sigh and rubbed his temple. Becoming a master was difficult, but it wasn't going to be something that he'd give up easily. Whers were his passion and he wouldn't shy away from a potential way to learn more and teach more about them. That's what Diagir loved about the Whercraft, he got to teach other people about whers. The more who learned properly about whers, the better. The safer. 

Ziya got up from her place with a stretch and a yawn before padding over and laying her shining head in her master's lap. Soft golden eyes looked up at the man as he reached down to gently pet over the many folds of her squashed face. She began a low thrum of pleasure that couldn't not make Diagir smile as he traced her features.

"Well, girl, we've had a time of it, eh? Three clutches behind you and a lifetime to go. You'll be my boon companion with Diagirsk and we shall all do greath things. Together, we'll achieve my mastery. Now that I've got you, my golden girl, the very last thing that I want in my life, the last thing I need to make this life complete, is that mastery. I'll work with Master Insera and do as she asks and requires. My goggles have taken right off and they're a hit. So many people like my goggles. Maybe that will help my case."

Ziya huffed her agreement into Diagir's hands.

{Ziya know 'gir can do. 'Gir raise Ziya gud 'n 'Girsk gud. Ziya lay three clutch, all hatch gud. Ziya lay Lustre!} The queen's pride was distintive there. {Lustre brat but Lustre gud. Lustre Ziya's. Who say can do that? Ziya's 'Gir can, yis.}

Quite the speech from a wher, but definitely the vote of encouragement from his queen. Diagir laughed and ruffled her face affectionately. "Thank you, Ziya. I greatly appreciate it. You're right, I do have an amazing brown wher, and an astounding queen who herself had laid another queen in just her third clutch. And from a bronze who'd never ran before. You're such an astounding girl."
--
Out of the fire comes new life. Telgar Rises!

Are you afraid of the dark? Come play in the Shadow...


Re: Runner From the Barracks (Attn: Sh'ain/Garatt)

Kevin M
 

Sh'ain laughed at his reaction.  "Sure, now.  Back then she was just another Candidate.  Although she was considered one of the favorites for Impressing a gold.  Then again, most people wouldn't have expected Kassia to Impress gold," he added with a shrug.  "Hard for any of us to know.  But I'm glad to hear you're good.  You're definitely looking better," he added quietly.


On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 05:44 PM, Laura Walker wrote:
Garatt had indeed listened enough in those lessons and his eyes went wide and round. "Not-- not the Weyrwoman Cathern?" Because obviously important people were far too busy for mucking around on runners. He was meant to be far too busy for mucking around on runners and he didn't really feel important at all.

 
--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord


Re: Crafting Time! (atten: Cremsden)

Laura Walker
 

"Eh, don't look so down, lad." That was addressed to the firelizard rather than the boy, and Cremsden offered a cautious hand with a treat on it -- the white interweaving of old scars over the fingers suggested he might have good reason to be cautious. "Go on, go make friends with the rest while your person and I have a chat."


On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 AM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
"Sorry, sir." Temeir repeated, once more. 

Volly, for his part, whistled apologetically, hunkered lower.





--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: Tag-team (DWC 11/8 Attn: any)

Laura Walker
 

"Good girl then, good girl," Garatt petted her, and turned his attention to the tunnel snake. Which.. was still moving. "Urgh." He stared at it a minute, then moved to gently shoo the cat back from it. Even if it was only a tunnelsnake, tormenting it felt wrong.


On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 8:45 PM Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Scally didn't resist when Garatt pulled her away. She was a *good girl*, and the thing was mostly dead anyway. The little black dog licked her chops again, then turned to rub one of her forepaws over an itchy spot on her muzzle where the tunnelsnake had bitten her.

Mystery, meanwhile, grabbed the unresisting body of the snake and started to drag it away, heading for his girl's old room in the candidate barracks.



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: Runner From the Barracks (Attn: Sh'ain/Garatt)

Laura Walker
 

Garatt had indeed listened enough in those lessons and his eyes went wide and round. "Not-- not the Weyrwoman Cathern?" Because obviously important people were far too busy for mucking around on runners. He was meant to be far too busy for mucking around on runners and he didn't really feel important at all.


On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 11:28 PM Kevin M <LrdSlvrhnd@...> wrote:
Sh'ain nodded.  "Yeah, had him for several Turns before coming to the Weyr.  Carried me across two continents before I met Rhyth.  Also carried Cathern to a win in the Arolos Cup," he added proudly, assuming that Garatt would at least recognize the Telgar Weyrwoman's name.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 05:59 PM, Laura Walker wrote:
Garatt reached to stroke the runner's neck, more timid of the man than the beast. "The other one you mentioned, his sire, was he yours as well?"

 
--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: Wish You Could Wash Me (atten: Garatt, Isirdux)

Laura Walker
 

"Oh. I uh." Garatt glanced down at himself as though his comfortable stable clothes might have somehow turned back to Candidate uniform. No. Thankfully, he was still him. "I'm.. not really a Candidate. Any more."


On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 12:40 AM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
"Course he won't. He's got some manners." I'des grinned. "Besides, I think he likes you. Doesn't normally select Candidates to do the scrubbing unless he's jealous." 



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: In Over His Head atten: Tyren/Sleek/Kalain/any

Laura Walker
 

((No. Come hunt.)) Tyren was alert now, every sense straining for the hint of that thing, sniffing at the air for more of a clue as to direction.

And then he was off, no longer playing, no longer paying attention to the fact that Kalain even existed. Even Sleek only got a brief ((This way! Come!)) as he broke into a trot.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 7:02 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Sleek lowered herself, tail waving slowly as she watched him approach. She was ready for the wrestling.

~Sleek get Ty~ she said, not quite catching on that he wasn't paying attention to her anymore.



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: Hey, You! Stablehand! atten: Garatt/Sarati

Laura Walker
 

"I got him to come!" Garatt was too pleased with himself to remember to be shy, still beaming as he tied the leadrope securely and then -- rather incautiously -- moved to pat Midnight's shoulder, perhaps a little overconfident after that small achievement.


On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 7:04 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Midnight walked along quietly. He was usually good at being led. It was the before and after that he was a pain in the arse.

"There you are," Sarati said, waiting next to the crossties, the tack already waiting.



--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


If Wishes Were Runners, Drudges Would Ride Att: Garatt/Sofianna

Jerzy Tobin
 

SilverSpark was shifting around with a restless energy as Sofianna
worked on putting his tack on. The young runner was definitely ready
for a run, and Sofianna was of a mind to work out some of that energy
working on some speed training. He had great stamina, but as the
Arolos Cup had showed them, stamina wasn't enough if he didn't have
speed to go with it. Long distance races were well and fine, but the
shorter races were another matter, and Sofianna wanted him up to par
for those as well, so he could actually succeed in making a better
name for himself, and for her.

"Hey, you!" Sofianna called out to a boy working in the stables.
She'd seen him around a lot, lately, a new apprentice, likely. "Can
you please get me Spark's bridle? Its hanging on that hook there."

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146


Re: Out For A Brisk Walk Att: Bl'by/Andronda

Laura Walker
 

"It's like asking a dragon to leave a runner alone, isn't it? They'll probably do it, but neither of them are going to be particularly happy, and the consequences if they give in aren't worth the risk." Bl'by did have treats though, and correctly guessed what Pochi was after. He produced a treat but held it away from the wher. "Sit then, there's a lad," he said firmly, in much the same voice he used on Tiddler.


On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:47 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
> Bl'by laughed, and sounded much more like the man she'd danced with than the shy formal one he'd turned into when he found out who she was. "Isn't it though? I'd forgotten what is was like to go for a walk without my shirt sticking to me." He fussed again over the wher, hands busy even as he spoke to her. "Just as well I didn't bring Tiddler out though isn't it, hm? You'd have had him for dinner I bet."
>
"Don't I know it!" Andronda laughed.  She liked it better like this,
with Bl'by acting like she was a normal person, and not someone who
was standing up on a pedestal all the time.  "This feels more like the
weather I grew up with, back in Telgar."

Pochi didn't know what a 'Tiddler' was, but the word dinner had the
wher snuffling at Bl'by's pockets for possible treats.  A silent
warning from Andronda kept the wher from getting too rambunctious.

"Probably a good thing, yes, but I wouldn't have let him approach if
you had.  I'd hate to see someone's pet get hurt because of him.  And
as much as I like to think my training would keep him from it, a puppy
would probably be too tempting for him not to try."


--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146







--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: Out For A Brisk Walk Att: Bl'by/Andronda

Jerzy Tobin
 

Bl'by laughed, and sounded much more like the man she'd danced with than the shy formal one he'd turned into when he found out who she was. "Isn't it though? I'd forgotten what is was like to go for a walk without my shirt sticking to me." He fussed again over the wher, hands busy even as he spoke to her. "Just as well I didn't bring Tiddler out though isn't it, hm? You'd have had him for dinner I bet."
"Don't I know it!" Andronda laughed. She liked it better like this,
with Bl'by acting like she was a normal person, and not someone who
was standing up on a pedestal all the time. "This feels more like the
weather I grew up with, back in Telgar."

Pochi didn't know what a 'Tiddler' was, but the word dinner had the
wher snuffling at Bl'by's pockets for possible treats. A silent
warning from Andronda kept the wher from getting too rambunctious.

"Probably a good thing, yes, but I wouldn't have let him approach if
you had. I'd hate to see someone's pet get hurt because of him. And
as much as I like to think my training would keep him from it, a puppy
would probably be too tempting for him not to try."


--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146


Re: Out For A Brisk Walk Att: Bl'by/Andronda

Laura Walker
 

Bl'by laughed, and sounded much more like the man she'd danced with than the shy formal one he'd turned into when he found out who she was. "Isn't it though? I'd forgotten what is was like to go for a walk without my shirt sticking to me." He fussed again over the wher, hands busy even as he spoke to her. "Just as well I didn't bring Tiddler out though isn't it, hm? You'd have had him for dinner I bet."


On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:32 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
> "Ach, he's fine." Bl'by was more than up for wrestling with the young wher. The owner he might have been nervous around, but Pochi was just fine and he spent a happy minute or so greeting Pochi with a rough and thorough caress before remembering that he was indeed wary of the owner.
>
> "Sorry, Goldrider," he apologised belatedly. "I'm distracting you from your walk."
>
"Not at all!" Andronda said airily, waving her hand dismissively.  For
his part, Pochi rumbled with delight at Bl'by's caress, butting his
head gently against the man's legs for more.  "I'm just enjoying the
glorious weather, actually.  It's *wonderful*!"

There was no mistaking the delight in her voice, and the excited smile
on her face made her look very young indeed.

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146







--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: Out For A Brisk Walk Att: Bl'by/Andronda

Jerzy Tobin
 

"Ach, he's fine." Bl'by was more than up for wrestling with the young wher. The owner he might have been nervous around, but Pochi was just fine and he spent a happy minute or so greeting Pochi with a rough and thorough caress before remembering that he was indeed wary of the owner.

"Sorry, Goldrider," he apologised belatedly. "I'm distracting you from your walk."
"Not at all!" Andronda said airily, waving her hand dismissively. For
his part, Pochi rumbled with delight at Bl'by's caress, butting his
head gently against the man's legs for more. "I'm just enjoying the
glorious weather, actually. It's *wonderful*!"

There was no mistaking the delight in her voice, and the excited smile
on her face made her look very young indeed.

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146


Re: Out For A Brisk Walk Att: Bl'by/Andronda

Laura Walker
 

"Ach, he's fine." Bl'by was more than up for wrestling with the young wher. The owner he might have been nervous around, but Pochi was just fine and he spent a happy minute or so greeting Pochi with a rough and thorough caress before remembering that he was indeed wary of the owner.

"Sorry, Goldrider," he apologised belatedly. "I'm distracting you from your walk."

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:15 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
> She wasn't the only one enjoying the lack of heat. Between having tentative permission to return to drills and the change in the weather Bl'by was feeling positively bouncy and full of energy in a way he hadn't in a long while. A walk around the Lake felt positively obligatory, or even a jog. Or a run, revelling in the feeling of his body moving, properly moving, of actually being properly tired enough to stop and not just wheezing so much that he couldn't keep going.
>
> Steady. Get carried away and the Healers would snatch him off drills as quickly as they allowed him on there. Still he was moving with more ease and speed than he had since he had arrived and reacted on pure instinct seeing the young wher, forgetting for a second who owned it and crouching to call it.
>
For a long moment, Pochi went on guard when someone other than his
human called out his name.  Andronda had been working a great deal on
his training, and with their bond to strengthen it, so he didn't bound
up to just anyone anymore.  But then the breeze carried the scent of
the man to him, and it was one that the blue wher recognized well.  It
was the man that His left him with from time to time, the one who
sometimes had treats in his pockets for Pochi.

~~See friend!~~ Pochi told Andronda.  ~~Go see?!~~

With a laugh, Andronda agreed, and walked forward with Pochi, who
pulled eagerly towards Bl'by.

"Be gentle, Pochi," Andronda made certain to order.  She knew that the
blue rider was always nervous around her, she didn't want to make it
worse because her wher roughed him up.




--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146







--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Re: Out For A Brisk Walk Att: Bl'by/Andronda

Jerzy Tobin
 

She wasn't the only one enjoying the lack of heat. Between having tentative permission to return to drills and the change in the weather Bl'by was feeling positively bouncy and full of energy in a way he hadn't in a long while. A walk around the Lake felt positively obligatory, or even a jog. Or a run, revelling in the feeling of his body moving, properly moving, of actually being properly tired enough to stop and not just wheezing so much that he couldn't keep going.

Steady. Get carried away and the Healers would snatch him off drills as quickly as they allowed him on there. Still he was moving with more ease and speed than he had since he had arrived and reacted on pure instinct seeing the young wher, forgetting for a second who owned it and crouching to call it.
For a long moment, Pochi went on guard when someone other than his
human called out his name. Andronda had been working a great deal on
his training, and with their bond to strengthen it, so he didn't bound
up to just anyone anymore. But then the breeze carried the scent of
the man to him, and it was one that the blue wher recognized well. It
was the man that His left him with from time to time, the one who
sometimes had treats in his pockets for Pochi.

~~See friend!~~ Pochi told Andronda. ~~Go see?!~~

With a laugh, Andronda agreed, and walked forward with Pochi, who
pulled eagerly towards Bl'by.

"Be gentle, Pochi," Andronda made certain to order. She knew that the
blue rider was always nervous around her, she didn't want to make it
worse because her wher roughed him up.




--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146


Re: Out For A Brisk Walk Att: Bl'by/Andronda

Laura Walker
 

She wasn't the only one enjoying the lack of heat. Between having tentative permission to return to drills and the change in the weather Bl'by was feeling positively bouncy and full of energy in a way he hadn't in a long while. A walk around the Lake felt positively obligatory, or even a jog. Or a run, revelling in the feeling of his body moving, properly moving, of actually being properly tired enough to stop and not just wheezing so much that he couldn't keep going.

Steady. Get carried away and the Healers would snatch him off drills as quickly as they allowed him on there. Still he was moving with more ease and speed than he had since he had arrived and reacted on pure instinct seeing the young wher, forgetting for a second who owned it and crouching to call it.

On Sat, Nov 21, 2020 at 9:49 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
When Andronda had woken up that morning, it was decidedly much cooler
than was normal for Arolos weather.  After so long in the sweltering
Southern heat - even in the cooler season they were currently in - the
cool down was absolutely delightful.  The young goldrider went about
her day with a lot more energy and a much better mood than she'd had
in a long while.  With as cool as it was, Andronda wasn't intending to
spend the whole day cooped up in her office, either.  After her lunch,
she harnessed Pochi up and took the young wher down towards the lake
for a walk.  The exercise would do them both good, and she could enjoy
the weather, even if most of the people around her had been
complaining about it all day.  To her, it was just grand!

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146







--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.


Out For A Brisk Walk Att: Bl'by/Andronda

Jerzy Tobin
 

When Andronda had woken up that morning, it was decidedly much cooler
than was normal for Arolos weather. After so long in the sweltering
Southern heat - even in the cooler season they were currently in - the
cool down was absolutely delightful. The young goldrider went about
her day with a lot more energy and a much better mood than she'd had
in a long while. With as cool as it was, Andronda wasn't intending to
spend the whole day cooped up in her office, either. After her lunch,
she harnessed Pochi up and took the young wher down towards the lake
for a walk. The exercise would do them both good, and she could enjoy
the weather, even if most of the people around her had been
complaining about it all day. To her, it was just grand!

--
"Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the goal of arriving safely
in a prettily preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a
shower of gravel and party shards, thoroughly used, utterly exhausted,
and loudly proclaiming: "F*** ME, that Rocked!!" -unknown

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146


By Why Have All The Cakes Gone? Attn Insaya

Laura Walker
 

Cremsden wasn't really working. If he had been, he wouldn't have had Arden with him, the baby cradled carefully in one arm. No, he was offshift and hovering over a pot that was where the klah pot used to be in the breakroom. Frowning in concentration he added one ingredient and then another, stirring the dark liquid carefully.

He turned at footsteps coming in and  then relaxed seeing who it was. "Oh. It's you."

--

Blackadder: I mean, what about the people that do all the work?
Baldrick: The servants.
Blackadder: No, me; *I'm* the people who do all the work.

421 - 440 of 529436