Date   

Re: Stolen Words (ATTN: Erena/Kashara/Candidates)

Jessica Freise
 

Erena looked skeptical. Flits were flighty, useless things in her opinion, but of course she swallowed that opinion and nodded, giving the expected, "Thank you, sir."

On Apr 10, 2020, at 1:31 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"Then most likely they're around," T'rif said soothingly. "Let me borrow a flit and we'll see if we can track them down."


Re: Stolen Words (ATTN: Erena/Kashara/Candidates)

sailyn2
 

"Then most likely they're around," T'rif said soothingly. "Let me borrow a flit and we'll see if we can track them down."


Re: Stolen Words (ATTN: Erena/Kashara/Candidates)

Jessica Freise
 

"Yesterday morning," she relaxed a little and tried to keep her tone respectful in spite of inward panic. "I swear I put them there, and they're really of no importance to anyone but me."

On Apr 10, 2020, at 1:26 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

T'rif nodded. "Okay, when did you last see them?"


Re: Stolen Words (ATTN: Erena/Kashara/Candidates)

sailyn2
 

T'rif nodded. "Okay, when did you last see them?"


Re: Unintentionally Tattling (Attn: Kassia, ANYONE still in the Dining Hall)

sailyn2
 

"Lots of people in trouble, is what's going on," Kassia said as she looked around at the people spread drunk in front of her.


Re: Stolen Words (ATTN: Erena/Kashara/Candidates)

Jessica Freise
 

She swallowed hard and tried not to cringe. She was not weak, damn it.

"I'm missing some papers. Writings of mine that I kept under my cot."

On Apr 10, 2020, at 1:17 PM, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kashara led the way to T'rif's office door and knocked.

"Come in," he called.

Kashara gestured. "Go ahead, you can tell him."



Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

sailyn2
 

Kassia nodded as the hold spread before them. "This way..."
She led the way, waving at people she recognized and a few new ones she didn't. After a bit of asking around she was directed to Revai's office.

"Good afternoon, Revai, I'd like you to meet Bronzer I'des. I'des, meet Revai, the owner of Callamere."


What's a guy to do? (attn F'gal / T'od)

Lindsay
 

This shouldn't even be a problem, right? A bronzerider had no shortage of female company if he so desired, but...it just wasn't doing it for T'od. He wanted more out of life than just casual dalliances.

So it was with a dragging step and not too much attention being paid that T'od was mooching around feeling sorry for himself. Awsonth was in the middle of a one-sided discussion on why it wasn't hugely important in the grand scheme of things that T'od was single, but the rider wasn't even really paying attention. Perhaps drowning his so-called "sorrows" would help, and it might just stop Awsonth talking long enough for T'od to think.

"C'mon, give me a little let up. I know it's not that important, but I've seen happy couples around the Weyr long enough. I just want to see if there's such a thing for me. And I want to go and have a drink, maybe talk to some people. So stop, please?"

Awsonth's mind-sigh was enormous. [[Very well. But you know I love you, and that's all that matters at the end of the day. And I will always be here for you, single or not.]]

"I know, and you know I love you too."

[[Of course.]]

And with that, Awsonth settled down quietly in their weyr, and T'od continued on to the Riders Hall. Entering, he scanned the area to see if there was anyone he knew before deciding where to sit. There was a place on a table near a blue rider whose back was to him, and T'od headed that way. "Is this seat taken, blue rider?" he asked.


Re: Stolen Words (ATTN: Erena/Kashara/Candidates)

sailyn2
 

Kashara led the way to T'rif's office door and knocked.

"Come in," he called.

Kashara gestured. "Go ahead, you can tell him."


Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

Steelsilver
 

Sunstreath ducked out of ~between~ only a moment later, I'des giving the bronze neck a pat before sliding down to approach Foreth and Kassia, giving the golden queen a bow. 

"This is Callamere, huh?"




--
Sent from my phone!


Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

sailyn2
 

"Sure, see you there."
Kassia harnessed Foreth and then added the straps for Foreth to be able to safely carry Foreth ~between~. She mounted and they took off. Foreth sent over the image to I'des and then landed near the entrance to Callamere to wait for I'des.


Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

Steelsilver
 

I'des ate his portion quickly as well. "I'll follow on Sunstreath." He responded. "If Foreth would give him the visual?" 

He called his bronze down to wait for him by the offices. 


On Friday, April 10, 2020, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kassia didn't waste any time eating her portion of the bubblies. She'd been at her office desk all morning and was glad for an excuse to get away.

"So, do you just want to come on Foreth, or do you want to follow on Sunstreath?" she asked as she wiped her hands.



--
Sent from my phone!


Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

sailyn2
 

Kassia didn't waste any time eating her portion of the bubblies. She'd been at her office desk all morning and was glad for an excuse to get away.

"So, do you just want to come on Foreth, or do you want to follow on Sunstreath?" she asked as she wiped her hands.


Re: So why exactly DO you want to know? (Idri/S'ryll)

Nutmeg
 

As tempting as it was to dive into an outright interrogation, Idri had the manners and common sense to realise that she needed to give a bit of context here. She waited patiently as the Bronzerider made himself comfortable and waited several seconds more before she opened her mouth to speak.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I did." She began, speaking carefully. "I have been supporting Tyne for several turns - since she lost her gold - and up until very recently I was her live in minder." Idri paused, giving S'ryll a moment to absorb that. "Whilst she is no longer requiring full time, one on one care, I am still her primary Healer. I have a vested interest in her progress and anything that could risk unsettling the turns of progress that have been made." Idri inspected the man carefully, looking to see how he might respond. "Tyne made me aware that someone she had known previously at High Reaches had come to Arolos. It was clear that this revelation caused her some degree of conflict. I therefore would like to know what your interest in Tyne is and what your intentions are."


On Fri, 10 Apr 2020, 18:50 TrueTricia, <tricia.nicewicz@...> wrote:
S'ryll gave her a genuine smile at the compliment, for he heard the tone of appreciation in her voice.  "I like feeling like I'm coming 'home' at the end of the day and to feel calm and relaxed."  It was his sanctuary, but it, like him, was not so pristine as to make it appear cold or un-lived in.  He grabbed a chair, pulling it over towards the couch, sitting on it backwards so his arms where clasped in front of him and resting on the back.  

{{Why am I here?}}

((Because I want you to listen.))

{{I could have done that from where I was!}} came the snorted reply.

((Yes, but I wanted you to focus.))

"Now," he said, his voice and demeanor calm now as he'd prepared himself, "you wanted to discuss weyrwoman Tyne."  He said it as a statement again, but it was her opening.  


Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

Steelsilver
 

I'des nodded. "That's true." He conceded. "I can be patient." 

((No you can't.)) 

"Oh, hush."


On Friday, April 10, 2020, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

"You can always save up," Kassia pointed out as the bubblies were divided between them. "There's no rush. She might not even have anything for you today. We'll just have to see."



--
Sent from my phone!


Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

sailyn2
 

"You can always save up," Kassia pointed out as the bubblies were divided between them. "There's no rush. She might not even have anything for you today. We'll just have to see."


Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

Steelsilver
 

"Right now?" I'des responded, startled, but after only a moment, set the basket and its contents on the Weyrwoman's desk. "Here you go. And I should be able to afford a brown. I just won't have much left over. Maybe I'll sell some of my wine rations." 

On Friday, April 10, 2020, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"That'll be up to you, Revai, and how many marks you can afford," Kassia said. "But a brown is probably doable. Let's have those bubblies, then we can take our trip. I was wanting a break anyway."



--
Sent from my phone!


Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

sailyn2
 

"That'll be up to you, Revai, and how many marks you can afford," Kassia said. "But a brown is probably doable. Let's have those bubblies, then we can take our trip. I was wanting a break anyway."


Re: So why exactly DO you want to know? (Idri/S'ryll)

TrueTricia
 

S'ryll gave her a genuine smile at the compliment, for he heard the tone of appreciation in her voice.  "I like feeling like I'm coming 'home' at the end of the day and to feel calm and relaxed."  It was his sanctuary, but it, like him, was not so pristine as to make it appear cold or un-lived in.  He grabbed a chair, pulling it over towards the couch, sitting on it backwards so his arms where clasped in front of him and resting on the back.  

{{Why am I here?}}

((Because I want you to listen.))

{{I could have done that from where I was!}} came the snorted reply.

((Yes, but I wanted you to focus.))

"Now," he said, his voice and demeanor calm now as he'd prepared himself, "you wanted to discuss weyrwoman Tyne."  He said it as a statement again, but it was her opening.  


Re: Wher To Begin? (atten: Kassia)

Steelsilver
 

"I want to talk to Revai. But- honestly, I'm hoping for a brown, if I wind up actually getting a wher egg. Something with a personality, but not overly emotional. No greens or bronzes. Sunstreath wouldn't stand for something with the same color hide." I'des answered willingly, entering fully and offering the basket again. 


On Friday, April 10, 2020, sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:

Kassia gestured for him to come on in. "A trip to Callamere? Sure. It's been a while since I've talked to Revai. What are you hoping for? Or are you wanting to talk to Revai first?"



--
Sent from my phone!

6681 - 6700 of 529178