Re: (unknown)

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

"Great!" R`tal siad with a grin. "Are we all ready
then?"
"I'm ready and so is Lizzeth she's dieing for a swim."
E'ryn nodded, "Yeah, I think Karinth wants a swim too."

Ulyenth snorted in Jyl's mind, {{If you thought you could go swim without
me...you're quite wrong, dearest.}} ((Of course not, never dreamed of
it.)) "I'm ready, let's go," she said to the rest of the group.
They walked around to the back of the Weyr where the water lay flat and
glistening and cool. R`tal looked up startled as a brown shape flew through
the air above them before landing with a splash in the pool, soaking them
all.
((You didn`t think you could go swimming without me did you?)) his dragon
said.
((Of course not.)) R`tal said amused. ((But was the splash REALLY
nessacary?))
((you were far too dry for people going swimming))
((So you thought you had better rectify that? thank you SO much!))
Laughing he turned to the others. "Sorry about that. This is Talith, my
brown pest."
((Pest? I`m not a pest!)) The dragon sent a carefully aimed wave with his
tail to hit R`tal behind he knees, making him sit down in the water. ((Okay,
okay, you`re not a pest!))