Re: (unknown)

Emily Rose <oola_lily@...>

--- Laura Walker <laura@...>
wrote:
After thanking Skylar for her help Lyla sent
Lizzeth
up to the ledge to sun. "Have fun Lizzy." ~I will,
but
don't work to hard at unpacking.~ "I won't" said
Lyla
smiling, "I'll take you swimming later." ~Good~
Lyla started to unpack then she heard dragons
arriving
so she went to the ledge to look at who was
arriving.
R`tal looked up from where he was showing the two
new riders around.
"Hullo!" he greeted, seeing a face he didn`t
recognize - there seemed to be
a lot of them around the weyr at the minute."I don`t
believe we`ve met?" He
held out his hand politely. "R`tal

OOC THANK you Emily! Wonderful person! I know I am
:)

"Lyla and that big beautiful dragon right there is
Lizzeth. Nice to meet you. How long have you been
here???

=====
Emily Rose
http://messenger.yahoo.com