Re: (unknown)

"Laura Walker" <laura@...

After thanking Skylar for her help Lyla sent Lizzeth
up to the ledge to sun. "Have fun Lizzy." ~I will, but
don't work to hard at unpacking.~ "I won't" said Lyla
smiling, "I'll take you swimming later." ~Good~
Lyla started to unpack then she heard dragons arriving
so she went to the ledge to look at who was arriving.
R`tal looked up from where he was showing the two new riders around.
"Hullo!" he greeted, seeing a face he didn`t recognize - there seemed to be
a lot of them around the weyr at the minute."I don`t believe we`ve met?" He
held out his hand politely. "R`tal."

OOC THANK you Emily! Wonderful person!