Re: (Frost Fayre) Come Get Your Hot Chocolate - E'thari/T'son

Jerzy Tobin

"I've never had chocolate before." T'son admitted, following E'thari willingly enough, curiosity sparked. "Have you?" A pause, and then he was beaming at his... friend? Lover? "Thank you." he hummed. "Are you sure?"

Perhaps he should start looking for something to buy for E'thari.
"Once, a few turns back, and it was just a tiny sliver. Me and my
sibs all scraped together the marks to get a piece to share. It was
one of the best things I've ever tasted."

There had been plenty of other things his siblings could have gotten
with that mark, but all of them had agreed that the taste - for that
had all they'd really been able to afford between them - had been
worth it. And the benefit of being a dragon rider now - well, a
weyrling, but still - was that he actually had marks of his own, now.
Especially with the generous bonus the Weyrwoman had given them all,
plus the bit he'd one and saved from the races at the Midsummer
Gather. So he could afford to buy them both a drink to share.

"I'm sure! We can thank the Weyrwoman for it. That bonus was awfully
nice of her, I wasn't expecting anything like that."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146