Re: Three Men and a Note (attn: R'kyo, Get'ew, Sh'ain)

Kouga

Most attention had been on the Hatching, and was on everyone's mind for several days later. That, of course, didn't stop pregnant women from going into their own Labor during that period, or from dumping that child into the creche afterward. Mezemme didn't really give them much information to go on for this new baby. But, she'd told them one thing that prompted them into sending out three letters that would soon be delivered to R'kyo, Get'ew & Sh'ain.
'Good day, sir
Let me first apologize for possibly adding more onto your plate after
the recent Hatching, among other events. Apparently you're one of
three men who may've had some sort of...'relations'...with one Mezemme
about 7 Turns ago that resulted in her first child. A daughter that's
since been named Mezea. It was just in these last few days that we
were provided the names of Mezea's potential fathers.

Mezemme has...already made her position on Mezea's care known. And,
though belated, we wanted to make sure all the other potential fathers
also had a chance to have some say about that too...'

The note continued on by listing some standard care information.
There was no other mention about Mezemme or what her position was
before the note had been signed by the crecheworker that'd written the
note.<<

Get'ew blinked at the note that was left with him and he could feel
Pengith in the back of his mind curious about the note and the message
is held. He wasn't sure about this, but well he was a rider and
Pengith did chase from time to time, even if it wasn't as often. Still
it was a bit of a surprise especially so late after the fact by seven
turns, but still if this Mezea was his or could be his he felt a need
to at least meet her and see what he could offer her. He hadn't ever
thought to have children at all given well his preferences, but well
again rider so he wasn't sure why it hadn't occurred to him.

Despite his thoughts on the matter though it ended up taking him a
couple of days to free up enough space on his desk to feel ok leaving
his office for well any reason that wasn't related to Pengith or
feeding himself basically. So a couple of days later he made his way
to the creche, looking more than a bit awkward as he was stopped by
the worker and asked why he was there. He offered her the note he had
folded up and placed in his pocket "I was hoping to meet her." he
explained to the person who nodded and moved away presumably to see if
Mezea was free and wanted to meet him, or at least he assumed so or
hoped so? Honestly he wasn't sure any more.

ooc: know this is super late, but didn't know if ya still wanted to do
this or not cause I know Aaron replied, but enver saw follow up so
tossin this out incase...

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric