Re: Shoulda Known Better (Macralan/Kos, any)

Aaron

"Ahoy there!" Macralan called happily. "Aye, I'm caught in the shoals here and my dolphin friend is trying to get me out. If you want to help, well I won't say no."

"Kos dig" the dolphin informed the dragon while miming the action against the water, using his bottlenose to gently splash water. "Sand much wet, fall back. Drag'n have big'r paws, mebbe dig better!"

((Will I hurt you if I pull you free?)) the blue asked. He tilted his head curiously. ((Or will it work better if I dig, too? I do not want to hurt either of you.))