Re: Good For You? (C'fan, Bl'by)

Laura Walker

Pride warmed C'fan at the confirmation. Of course it'd been a good flight- he didn't do bad ones (except for that one with that bratty girl back in Fort, Thread take her). The bronzerider was surprised when Bl'by pulled him back down with him but he didn't resist. Sure, he could cuddle. He put his free arm around the other while sipping his klah quietly and contemplating the events. C'fan wasn't usually a chatty man and was fine with silence so nothing urged him to fill the empty space. It was quiet and comfortable to him even though his old Fort chums would tell him to drop the other man like a hot tuber.

"Traynth's happy." And if there was a space in the conversation Bl'by was happy enough to fill it. There was a warm friendly body next to his and beyond that details didn't really matter. He stretched his arm around C'fan's back, hooking the other man closer so that thigh could lean against thigh, side against side, so that he could feel the slight movement of the other man's breath. "Had fun showing off at least. Faranth though, she was a speedy little thing."