Re: Crafting Time! (atten: Cremsden)

Laura Walker

"Eh, don't look so down, lad." That was addressed to the firelizard rather than the boy, and Cremsden offered a cautious hand with a treat on it -- the white interweaving of old scars over the fingers suggested he might have good reason to be cautious. "Go on, go make friends with the rest while your person and I have a chat."

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 2:06 AM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
"Sorry, sir." Temeir repeated, once more.

Volly, for his part, whistled apologetically, hunkered lower.