Re: Tag-team (DWC 11/8 Attn: any)

Laura Walker

"Good girl then, good girl," Garatt petted her, and turned his attention to the tunnel snake. Which.. was still moving. "Urgh." He stared at it a minute, then moved to gently shoo the cat back from it. Even if it was only a tunnelsnake, tormenting it felt wrong.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 8:45 PM Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Scally didn't resist when Garatt pulled her away. She was a *good girl*, and the thing was mostly dead anyway. The little black dog licked her chops again, then turned to rub one of her forepaws over an itchy spot on her muzzle where the tunnelsnake had bitten her.

Mystery, meanwhile, grabbed the unresisting body of the snake and started to drag it away, heading for his girl's old room in the candidate barracks.