Re: Runner From the Barracks (Attn: Sh'ain/Garatt)

Laura Walker

Garatt had indeed listened enough in those lessons and his eyes went wide and round. "Not-- not the Weyrwoman Cathern?" Because obviously important people were far too busy for mucking around on runners. He was meant to be far too busy for mucking around on runners and he didn't really feel important at all.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 11:28 PM Kevin M <LrdSlvrhnd@...> wrote:
Sh'ain nodded.  "Yeah, had him for several Turns before coming to the Weyr.  Carried me across two continents before I met Rhyth.  Also carried Cathern to a win in the Arolos Cup," he added proudly, assuming that Garatt would at least recognize the Telgar Weyrwoman's name.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 05:59 PM, Laura Walker wrote:
Garatt reached to stroke the runner's neck, more timid of the man than the beast. "The other one you mentioned, his sire, was he yours as well?"

--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord