Re: Wish You Could Wash Me (atten: Garatt, Isirdux)

Laura Walker

"Oh. I uh." Garatt glanced down at himself as though his comfortable stable clothes might have somehow turned back to Candidate uniform. No. Thankfully, he was still him. "I'm.. not really a Candidate. Any more."

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 12:40 AM Steelsilver <theglitteryone2@...> wrote:
"Course he won't. He's got some manners." I'des grinned. "Besides, I think he likes you. Doesn't normally select Candidates to do the scrubbing unless he's jealous."