Re: In Over His Head atten: Tyren/Sleek/Kalain/any

Laura Walker

((No. Come hunt.)) Tyren was alert now, every sense straining for the hint of that thing, sniffing at the air for more of a clue as to direction.

And then he was off, no longer playing, no longer paying attention to the fact that Kalain even existed. Even Sleek only got a brief ((This way! Come!)) as he broke into a trot.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 7:02 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Sleek lowered herself, tail waving slowly as she watched him approach. She was ready for the wrestling.

~Sleek get Ty~ she said, not quite catching on that he wasn't paying attention to her anymore.