Re: Hey, You! Stablehand! atten: Garatt/Sarati

Laura Walker

"I got him to come!" Garatt was too pleased with himself to remember to be shy, still beaming as he tied the leadrope securely and then -- rather incautiously -- moved to pat Midnight's shoulder, perhaps a little overconfident after that small achievement.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 7:04 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Midnight walked along quietly. He was usually good at being led. It was the before and after that he was a pain in the arse.

"There you are," Sarati said, waiting next to the crossties, the tack already waiting.