Re: Out For A Brisk Walk Att: Bl'by/Andronda

Jerzy Tobin

"Ach, he's fine." Bl'by was more than up for wrestling with the young wher. The owner he might have been nervous around, but Pochi was just fine and he spent a happy minute or so greeting Pochi with a rough and thorough caress before remembering that he was indeed wary of the owner.

"Sorry, Goldrider," he apologised belatedly. "I'm distracting you from your walk."
"Not at all!" Andronda said airily, waving her hand dismissively. For
his part, Pochi rumbled with delight at Bl'by's caress, butting his
head gently against the man's legs for more. "I'm just enjoying the
glorious weather, actually. It's *wonderful*!"

There was no mistaking the delight in her voice, and the excited smile
on her face made her look very young indeed.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146