By Why Have All The Cakes Gone? Attn Insaya

Laura Walker

Cremsden wasn't really working. If he had been, he wouldn't have had Arden with him, the baby cradled carefully in one arm. No, he was offshift and hovering over a pot that was where the klah pot used to be in the breakroom. Frowning in concentration he added one ingredient and then another, stirring the dark liquid carefully.

He turned at footsteps coming in and  then relaxed seeing who it was. "Oh. It's you."