Re: Bronze Speed Bump. Attn I'des / B'ryn

kepheren

Imlearth was mildly torn. Not because he cared much what Sunstreath thought. In his own mind he was superior to any other bronze out there. His ego really was that massive. But His seemed to object to his dominance display and that did bother the dragon.

((Fine. I'll move. A little.))

Begrudgingly he shifted over a bit to allow some room for the other two. It was plain however he only did it for his lifemates sake.

"He takes the stubborn part of being a bronze seriously," B'ryn said in an apologetic tone. Being bonded to Imlearth was always a challenge to keep the big fellow in line and not throwing his rather considerable weight around. None the less he loved him and wouldn't trade him for anything. "If the two of you want to stay your more than welcome and we'll make enough room. I'm B'ryn and this big fellow is Imlearth. Nice to see you both."

He nodded politely to I'des and Sunstreath both.

(Ooc: Sorry for the delays. I've been out of sorts lately.  :(  )