Re: Like A Bad Penny Attn Larissa

Laura Walker

Crelin didn't have to be told twice; it had been a while since the last good meal and he wasn't going to hesitate lest the offer be withdrawn. Another "Thank you" and he trotted away. Someone would doubtless point him towards the Dining Hall if he asked.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 1:45 AM Kevin M <LrdSlvrhnd@...> wrote:
"There are always odd jobs to be had for a good man willing to work," Larissa replied.  "Go wrap yourself around some food, and I'll have somebody track down Kel to meet you there."

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 06:50 PM, Laura Walker wrote:
"Thank you, miss." Crelin touched politely where his cap might have been had he been wearing a cap. "I can turn my hands to most things if it helps," he added. "I've fixed a fair few fences, and done painting where needed too."

--
LrdSlvrhnd on the Wizzy thingie, and also on Discord