Re: Who, Me? Attn Valder

Laura Walker

"Hi Sig." And Garatt managed a tentative smile aimed at the wher rather than at Vader. He bit his lip, still timid if no longer quite as scared that he was about to be in trouble. "Will the herdbeast be okay?"

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 12:40 PM Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:
"Garatt. M'name's Valder. Ya didn't do nothin wrong." Valder nodded at the lame cow, then put a hand on the fence. "I was jest worrit ya'd fall off the fence and git hurt. That's why I sent Sig here at git ya down."