Re: I Promise I Didn't Steal Your Dog Attn P'ryn

Amy Frazey

P'ryn looked up and nodded at the other boy, "It's a'ight. Scally, belay. 'm glad to see you too." He had to hold a hand up to get the happy black canine to settle down. Which was actually pretty easy, compared to a riled up Robelth.

" 'm glad someone can look after her, since I cain't be here too much." P'ryn stood up, and Scally sat pretty by his feet, panting and still wagging her tail. "Name's P'ryn." He held out his hand for the other boy to shake.