Re: I Promise I Didn't Steal Your Dog Attn P'ryn

Laura Walker

"Oh! Is she yours?" Garatt had stopped to stare at the dog in some bemusement until the reason for her behaviour became clear. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-- she looked like she needed a walk and I thought I should take her out."

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 9:04 PM Amy Frazey <amyfrazey9@...> wrote:
P'ryn started walking and whistling again after he was satisfied that Scally looked happy enough, and was soon enough within easy hearing range of not only dogs, but humans too.

Scally stopped dead in her tracks when a familiar sound reached her ears,  which perked up. Her tail, which had been happily bobbing back and forth, now began to wag wildly, and she alternated between howling and high pitched barks. The little black dog began to bounce and run in excited circles.

P'ryn was laughing as he finally got to the pair, and gave Garatt a jaunty wave, "Hey." before kneeling to get covered in wet, happy canine greetings.