Re: Stalking Shadows Att: Garatt/Arch

Laura Walker

"Are you still hungry? Do you want more?" Garatt broke off another piece of sausage and held it out, closer to himself this time. "Where's your owner then? Are you lost?"

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 10:42 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
> "Oh, you're lovely." Garatt kept his voice down to that hushed whisper, worried he might scare the firelizard. "It's okay. I won't hurt you. Do you belong to someone?" He held his hand very still, letting the blue nibble from it.

There were no sudden movements, no loud noises, so Arch relaxed and
came closer yet.  Close enough to be in easy reach of the boy and his
food.  As long as things were quiet, Arch saw no reason not to stay
put and get himself some more sausage.  He chirruped softly at the
boy, sounding like a very, very soft squeak, as a greeting.

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146