Re: Three Men and a Note (attn: R'kyo, Get'ew, Sh'ain)

Aaron

'Good day, sir
Let me first apologize for possibly adding more onto your plate after the recent Hatching, among other events.  Apparently you're one of three men who may've had some sort of...'relations'...with one Mezemme about 7 Turns ago that resulted in her first child.  A daughter that's since been named Mezea.  It was just in these last few days that we were provided the names of Mezea's potential fathers.

Mezemme has...already made her position on Mezea's care known.  And, though belated, we wanted to make sure all the other potential fathers also had a chance to have some say about that too...'

The note continued on by listing some standard care information.  There was no other mention about Mezemme or what her position was before the note had been signed by the crecheworker that'd written the note.

---

Mezemme... Mezemme. R'kyo turned the name over and over in his head but could not put a face to the name. Seven Turns was a very long time. But he would not let that stop him. If he had another daughter, he meant to meet her.

So the next time he had the chance, he headed to the creche to see whether he could.

"Hello? Hi. I'm R'kyo. I got a letter saying I may be a Mezea's father. I'd like to meet her if I may."