Re: On my foot again (attn Zy'fen/Cuylar)

Amy Frazey

It took some doing, and more than a few minutes, to get to the baths and into the water. Zy'fen almost fell over more than once. It was difficult to adjust his center of balance to compensate for the missing part. But the hot water was well worth all the trouble. And being completely clean for the first time in months was beyond wonderful.

When he was clean and mostly dry once more, Zy'fen gave Cuylar a frustrated look. Something had been bothering him from time to time, but he hadn't really addressed it until today. "How do I stop my leg from itching and hurting?"