Re: Trying to be Subtle atten: Tamalack/Kalain

Laurie

This was serious, and Tamalak knew it. He didn't think his feelings would change, but today was today, and a few months was a few months. "Yes," he said. "We can still show some affection, just not too much. Not until they can handle it." He nodded to the two whers, which were settled down now, though Chato was staring at him.

But, now that they'd started, things had changed in him. Now, he knew he wanted this. He also knew Kalain felt like he'd forced the issue, but really, if he hadn't...

"This would have happened no matter what, you know," he said. "I just didn't understand what I was feeling. Maybe I'm immature. Or, y'know, just clueless."

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 6:25 PM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
"If it's meant to be, we can still do it in a few months," Kalain said, though not without a sigh. Knowing and believing something wasn't the same as liking it. "But if you don't want...if you want to be friends...That's okay, too."