Re: Who wants eggs {Fellan, Isirdux}

Kouga

Isirdux followed the boy outside, standing back politely as the dragon landed, and bowed politely before saluting the rider. He approached when beckoned over, offering a friendly smile that waverted a bit at the question. How had he been coping? Fair question, he guessed.
"Well enough, I guess?" Isirdux offered. "At least, so the mindhealer
tells me. The nightmares have mostly passed, anyways."<<

Rena nodded at the answer offering the boy a smile "::Glad to hear it.
Fellan wouldn't think about it, but I think it only fair to ask so you
can be warned. Flits are not like dragons; they will bond to whoever
feeds them when they hatch, but you have to focus and think happy and
welcoming thoughts.::"

Fellan's eye widened at the words turning a bit red especially as he
realized this was the second candidate and he /hadn't/ thought about
it with the first one. ::Sorry MamaRena. Sharp's other egg that is
gone went to a candidate too and I didn't tell him.:: he told the
bluerider.

Rena automatically translated for Fellan to Isirdux as he signed
before patting Fellan on the head "::It's ok, you're not a healer.::"
she promised the nearly 13 turn old who nodded. That settled she
returned attention to Isirdux "::If you are ok with that and think it
won't be a problem I did bring the egg Fellan asked for.::" she
advised him indicating the bag she had.

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 3:01 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:

Rena quickly spotted Fellan and the boy with him that Sharp had given her the image of when she asked the gold why Fellan wanted an egg. She was careful when she slid down Hobath's shoulder using one hand to grip the rather fully carry bag she had over her shoulder. Once she was on her feet she shifted the bag to a better position and moved towards the two boys waving to them before starting to speak once she was close enough. "::I guess you are why Fellan needed one of the eggs?::" she questioned looking the unknown male over, as usual anymore both speaking and signing at the same time, before really taking in his knots "::A candidate then? How have you been coping?::" she had to ask because she knew Fellan wouldn't think too. If his head wasn't in a good place after the hatching he may not be able to bond to the little hatching, so she had to ask.
Isirdux followed the boy outside, standing back politely as the dragon
landed, and bowed politely before saluting the rider. He approached
when beckoned over, offering a friendly smile that waverted a bit at
the question. How had he been coping? Fair question, he guessed.

"Well enough, I guess?" Isirdux offered. "At least, so the mindhealer
tells me. The nightmares have mostly passed, anyways."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146