Re: #heatwave Your Health, Your Hydration (attn: any Riders) #heatwave

Mya L. R.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 2:49 PM Jerzy Tobin <jerzytobin@...> wrote:
"Ah."  That made sense.  "I was born and raised here in the South.
So, while heatwaves like this aren't common, they're not unheard of by
any means.  One rolls through every so often.  Hopefully it won't
linger."

"Hopefully."  Rionnon held her hand out for the emptied cup.  "I was born over at Alonel Hold, but mother took us back to Bitra not that long after I was born.  So I take it I won't have to expect another one like this for a few Turns?"

--
Member Name: MyaL