Re: Who wants eggs {Fellan, Isirdux}

Jerzy Tobin

Rena quickly spotted Fellan and the boy with him that Sharp had given her the image of when she asked the gold why Fellan wanted an egg. She was careful when she slid down Hobath's shoulder using one hand to grip the rather fully carry bag she had over her shoulder. Once she was on her feet she shifted the bag to a better position and moved towards the two boys waving to them before starting to speak once she was close enough. "::I guess you are why Fellan needed one of the eggs?::" she questioned looking the unknown male over, as usual anymore both speaking and signing at the same time, before really taking in his knots "::A candidate then? How have you been coping?::" she had to ask because she knew Fellan wouldn't think too. If his head wasn't in a good place after the hatching he may not be able to bond to the little hatching, so she had to ask.
Isirdux followed the boy outside, standing back politely as the dragon
landed, and bowed politely before saluting the rider. He approached
when beckoned over, offering a friendly smile that waverted a bit at
the question. How had he been coping? Fair question, he guessed.

"Well enough, I guess?" Isirdux offered. "At least, so the mindhealer
tells me. The nightmares have mostly passed, anyways."

Whizzy: Jerzy
Aim: Yue146