Re: Trying to be Subtle atten: Tamalack/Kalain

Laurie

"I...yes, I want to do this. But," he looked over at Chato, who seemed to look both pleased and unsure.

~~Tam not leave 'Lain~~ Chato agreed. ~~'Lain not leave Tam.~~

"Dragons...weyrlings aren't supposed to have any type of relationship like this until after ten months. We may need to wait that long--I don't want to rist Chato. Or Sleek. But I do want to do this."

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 11:30 AM sailyn2 <empressoftheworld@...> wrote:
Kalain pulled back. "I don't want to risk Sleek or Chato. Sleek seems a bit better, but I'm sure that won't last." He let go and ran his hand through his hair. "We can wait...I can wait...If...if we still want to do this when they're older..."

The sentence trailed off and this time Sleek whined at Kalain's feelings.

~~Tam not leave 'Lain~~