Re: On my foot again (attn Zy'fen/Cuylar)

Aaron

Zy'fen nodded. "I'm no stranger to hard work. I know it won't be easy. But it'll be worth it. I won't be able to go everywhere I used to, though. Flying is off limits for me now, I think." He didn't sound as down about that as he might have before, but clearly still wasn't happy about it. "But first, can you take me somewhere to get  a real bath, instead of just a sponge down?"

"You bet," said Cuylar, and he obligingly began to help Zy'fen to the baths. His other duties were not so pressing that he could not help with this now. "No flying for now, maybe. But maybe not forever," he said.