Re: Meeting of accidental thieves {Qabil, Trifali}

Kouga

"I wondered," Trifali said, "If you'd seen a small figurine when you came by. My sister gave it to me and I regard it as precious."<<
Qabil considered for a moment weather she knew anything about a
figurine before shaking her head "No. I have not seen any figurines."
she offered considering the other female "Where was it? I can help
look while they get more ready to go." she added looking around the
room and at the other people in it.

ooc; ah yay auto correct, also sorry delayed reply, but here it is if
ya wanna continue

*Kouga*

unhealthy." - Varric